• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ask Beth something stupid

Do you have a Pear in your home atm?

IMG_0134.jpg

Only myself without makeup right now

Lol you guys get cheese in gift boxes? What a crappy gift
Cheese. Should. Not. Be. Orange.

I love white cheeses too, but american cheese and cheez-whiz and stuff are like, the unhealthy third removed cousin, and are just salty and great too. Just depends on my mood and how I'm eating it.

I love white cheeses too, but american cheese and cheez-whiz and stuff are like, the unhealthy third removed cousin, and are just salty and great too. Just depends on my mood and how I'm eating it.

Sorry, you'll never convince me. I can make an exception for it on a cheeseburger at maccas 1-3 times a year though.

Last edited:
Sorry, you'll never convince me. I can make an exception for it on a cheeseburger at maccas 1-3 times a year though.

Literally the only time I crave American sliced cheese is for a grilled cheese on white bread, or a bologna-less bologna sandwich, also on white bread, with yellow mustard because it's like comfort food from my childhood. And honestly I haven't eaten cheez-whiz since I was a kid probably. ANYWAYS, here's another question. What is your favorite reptile?

Literally the only time I crave American sliced cheese is for a grilled cheese on white bread, or a bologna-less bologna sandwich, also on white bread, with yellow mustard because it's like comfort food from my childhood. And honestly I haven't eaten cheez-whiz since I was a kid probably. ANYWAYS, here's another question. What is your favorite reptile?

This is actually a hard one. I love reptiles so much lol. I do like snakes but I probably would find it abbot weird to have one as a pet when I have dangerous ones around me lmao. I really like tutles, they're cute. But all time I think would have to be lizards, bearded dragon to be exact.

Last edited:
Back