This makes me really sad...

DSFAN121 said:
Like I said, this is the only forum I've ever seen that acts in this...queer...way.
NSider2? Or do I have to look at the Outsiders, the Chans, or even Anonymous?

I hate to say this, but the internet isn't filled with bunnies and flowers. There are groups that are only focused on the bent destruction of things. We're not one of those though.

UltraByte said:
DSFAN121 said:
Like I said, this is the only forum I've ever seen that acts in this...queer...way.

I hate to say this, but the internet isn't filled with bunnies and flowers. There are groups that are only focused on the bent destruction of things. We're not one of those though.
This.

Seriously, TBT is nothing. Go to just about any other forum and you'll see.

UltraByte said:
DSFAN121 said:

Never been to any of those places.

@ Shadow: dude, I'm not insulting or provoking anything, I'm just stating facts in hopes something will be done about them.

@Zeldafreak: sure, but that doesn't mean TBT isn't in a bad state, or that nothing should be done about it.

DSFAN121 said:
UltraByte said:
DSFAN121 said:

Neither have I, but still, you're disregarding the darkest sites I can think of.

UltraByte said:
DSFAN121 said:
UltraByte said:
DSFAN121 said:

Neither have I, but still, you're disregarding the darkest sites I can think of.
As bad as they are, why is anyone bringing them up? To justify leaving TBT as it is? It doesn't matter if the fricken devil has spawned at another forum. TBT still needs a major face lift in its members.

DSFAN121 said:
@ Shadow: dude, I'm not insulting or provoking anything, I'm just stating facts in hopes something will be done about them.
I don't have the precise story, but I believe you did that in the Termina Cafe. Also, you continue to make generalizations of TBT's members.

UltraByte and ZF have a point. There are plenty of worse places for flaming, spamming, etc. on the internet than TBT, and you definitely won't find many forums filled with bunnies and flowers, a.k.a, your idea of a forum.

DSFAN121 said:
UltraByte said:
DSFAN121 said:

@Zeldafreak: sure, but that doesn't mean TBT isn't in a bad state, or that nothing should be done about it.
Facts? What facts? Where's the data? You keep naming these "facts" of yours without any source of proof because "you don't want to name names".

Also, this "bad state" of TBT is nonexistent, because if it did exist, we'd be gone by now... people have been claiming we're dying for a good three years now... and it hasn't happened yet, so I'm honestly not that worried.

Shadow_][quote="DSFAN121 said:
I don't have the precise story, but I believe you did that in the Termina Cafe. Also, you continue to make generalizations of TBT's members.

UltraByte and ZF have a point. There are plenty of worse places for flaming, spamming, etc. on the internet than TBT, and you definitely won't find many forums filled with bunnies and flowers, a.k.a, your idea of a forum.

[/quote]If RP'ing a fake fight with DF is considered provoking stuff here, then I most certainly provoking something. And I don't make generalizations. I said there are intelligent members here. Read my posts, goddammit.

DSFAN121 said:

If RP'ing a fake fight with DF is considered provoking stuff here, then I most certainly provoking something. And I don't make generalizations. I said there are intelligent members here. Read my posts, goddammit.[/quote]oy. I don't want to get into the details, but the Termina Cafe was not RPing. It was spam and madness. So technically, you were fighting with df.

UltraByte said:
DSFAN121 said:

If RP'ing a fake fight with DF is considered provoking stuff here, then I most certainly provoking something. And I don't make generalizations. I said there are intelligent members here. Read my posts, goddammit.
oy. I don't want to get into the details, but the Termina Cafe was not RPing. It was spam and madness. So technically, you were fighting with df.[/quote]Oh, well I thought it was. But I didn't provoke it. He went after me first.

[quote="Shadow_]Also, TBT, like many other forums, has a board for spam and ours just gets out of hand sometimes, especially during the summer.

Exclusive as in if the members of TBT don't like someone, they won't accept him/her.[/quote]First - QFT!
Second - I have too 100% agree. I remember the time people couldn't tolerate my addiction (shall I go that far?) to pop music. My interest in pop later died down after that. Though I'm still a HUGE fan of MC [Mariah Carey], there are no other pop artists who I admire. Of course, I like occasionally hearing some pop, most notably SOS [Great Stress Reliever]. I've now accepted the fact there are a lot of better artists than the ones I liked [ie. Coldplay]. I think what influenced my musical interest was what others liked. I think I finally found out what genre I like now. =]

Oh, would you look at that. I wrote a little paragraph about music.
Anyway, what really irritates me is that people thought I was homosexual because of my musical interests. That was slapped unto me for several months. Yet when people found out dragonflamez was homosexual, everyone ignored it. You had a problem with me liking pop, yet you have no problem with dragonflemez liking people of the same sex.
Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.
Source

DSFAN121 said:

If RP'ing a fake fight with DF is considered provoking stuff here, then I most certainly provoking something. And I don't make generalizations. I said there are intelligent members here. Read my posts, goddammit.[/quote]It must have been some intense role-play, because you helped get the Termina Cafe locked, from what I hear.

I can assure you, I've read and reread your posts. I hope I don't have to find exact quotes from you to prove this minor point that you did and are, in fact, generalizing the members of TBT.

I am going to post about this and point some things out, but right now I have to mow the lawn. Also, sorry to anyone in the moderator queue right now, but I can't approve any posts at the moment. Let me just mow the lawn =)

I'd like to point out that that me-being-gay thread was a reaction to Sunate's gay bashing. Sorry, boys. But the furry thing is 100% truth. I'm sorry. ._.

And I was kinda RPing with DSfan, yo. >_>

<div class="queued">This post is awaiting moderation. Approve Post</div>

Honestly though, why should TBT be like every other site?

TNZ is just a clone of NF which is just a clone of the original NSider...

They have generally the same member base and they're pretty much the same forum... Now why would I want TBT to be anything like them? I'd rather be different, like we are. I'm happy.

[quote="Shadow_]It must have been some intense role-play, because you helped get the Termina Cafe locked, from what I hear.[/quote]I didn't! DF went after me.

I can assure you, I've read and reread your posts. I hope I don't have to find exact quotes from you to prove this minor point that you did and are, in fact, generalizing the members of TBT.
I. did. not. generalize. the. members. I. said. there. are. some. intelligent. members. here. Were you able to comprehend?

Back