• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Should I re-buy this game again?

faceburn

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I love New Leaf but the animal villagers are just plain boring. They are all too "nice" and they hardly ever interact with one another. They also tend to repeat the same lines over and over again and it doesn't seem like each villagers have their own personality. I want the cranky villagers to be mean to me like if you had a cranky neighbor in real life. I want the other villagers to tell me about their background story, tell me a joke that is funny, make me run errands, etc... I also want the owl to tell me a brief description of the whatever it is that i am donating.

I feel a big part of Animal Crossing is the animal itself and how you feel like you are a part of their world. I just don't get this feeling with New Leaf. There was nothing I love more in Wild World then to interact with my animal friends and when all the lines were spoken, I would wait till the next day.

In New Leaf however, I don't feel excited socializing with these new dull personality. I actually spend more time doing everything but socializing and that makes me sad.

Do you guys think i should re-buy Wild World again?

Yes. I rarely talk to the villagers in NL but it was one of my favorite things to do in WW. I suggest you get the actual game card so you can still do local play.

Yes. I rarely talk to the villagers in NL but it was one of my favorite things to do in WW. I suggest you get the actual game card so you can still do local play.

I heard that you can't get Nookington anymore? Is that true? And what other missing features will I be missing now that wifi support is no longer available for this game? I don't want to miss any building in Wild World as I didn't really get far into it for various reasons.

You can still get Nookingtons with local wireless. This was fixed in the Wii U virtual console version, if you were wondering.

Back