• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Yes they did.
I specifically told Evan to switch me with a Mafia member. I made it clear that I wasn't joking about protecting Zendel. He could tell, and it was easy to see that both of us were being genuine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you jfc I agree

Where did he say that he was going to bus you with Kirby?

This is a 200 page thread, not that I don't believe you I just wanna see for myself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do I know you're not scum trying to setup a self-hammer?

Yes they did.
I specifically told Evan to switch me with a Mafia member. I made it clear that I wasn't joking about protecting Zendel. He could tell, and it was easy to see that both of us were being genuine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you jfc I agree

That just gave them a reason not to attack you. Doesn't mean Evan necessarily bussed a mafia

Where did he say that he was going to bus you with Kirby?

This is a 200 page thread, not that I don't believe you I just wanna see for myself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do I know you're not scum trying to setup a self-hammer?

I keep my word I'll claim at lynch-1

We need 4 more votes till hammer

I'll vote on him and 2 more of you can vote too so we can get a claim from him

That just gave them a reason not to attack you. Doesn't mean Evan necessarily bussed a mafia

Well, no. Think about it; wouldn't it better to kill a doctor if you could? With me around, that means that one of their hits might not necessarily go through.

Also just because you told Evan how to act doesn't mean he had to listen to what you said

*be better

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also just because you told Evan how to act doesn't mean he had to listen to what you said

Well, no. He said something along the lines of "Oliver you'd better not be joking" and I made it clear that I wasn't joking.

It's very clear we're not getting a claim until its hammer time

OK, the interaction between Evan and I is on page 228.

Thank you.

I'll be back in like 10 minutes. Don't blow up the thread without me unless you're blowing up Kirby, who is apparently being really pretentious about claiming and either can't perceive the situation she's in from our POV or is self hammering scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

What does l-1 mean?

L-1 means [# of votes required for a lynch] minus one.

But I wouldn't know that. I'm new.

Back