• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

✩ Kuroh's Adoptable Shop ✩ [ OPEN - 4/6 AVAILABLE ]

Oh my god, these are all super cute!! ^^

I'd totally buy O but I'm broke af. -cries-

Are you planning on accepting TBT in the future?

j is so cute oml
aw thank you!! that one is my favorite and I'm kinda tempted to keep them LOL ;;

Oh my god, these are all super cute!! ^^

I'd totally buy O but I'm broke af. -cries-

Are you planning on accepting TBT in the future?

thank u so much, i'm glad u like them!! I won't be selling this batch for tbt as I'll probably post it on dA as well

so far I've sold 33 adopts for tbt so I'll be taking a break from that for a bit! i know not as many people on here go for rlc but I could really use the funds even if it's a little bit ;v ;

OMG THE NEW ONES ARE SUPER CUUUUTE!
aHH thank you very much!!

Last edited:
I'd like to pay $6 of J in usd on paypal, and the other $2 in 200 deviantart points please!

bumps it for daddy

//waits for umei to see this and respond

bumps it for daddy

//waits for umei to see this and respond

3JnFOIU.gif
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
update

adopt "I" has been adopted by a user on dA and is no longer available!

also a few more have been added!

9FZwS5e.png

These are so cute, I'm never looking at this thread again Bc I don't have the money for this omg <33

These are so cute, I'm never looking at this thread again Bc I don't have the money for this omg <33

ahHH so sweet, thank you for your kind words //v// i'm happy that you like them!!!! <3

All adopts (excluding Adopt H) are now on sale for:
$5.00 - $6.00
or 500 - 600 dA points

Hey guys! Some of the adopts have been sold on deviantart, so now only A, C, F, G, H, K, M and U are available! They are super cheap, check out the prices on post #2 if interested (not taking holds atm)

bwUuIyd.png

edit: Now Adopt letter U has been added!

Last edited:
Back