• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Isn't it awesome when you go out with friends?

Zero_13

Retired Staff
Bells
So, here is the small story, all of this happened yesterday:

So I was here at TBT, putting up the brackets for yesterday, and my friend calls me and asks me if I want to go to the movies. So I accepted. And at 4:30pm we were supposed to go to the theater. We ended up leaving at 5:10pm. There were only 2 cars available for ... about 15 people o_O. So, one car was a van, we ended up 10 in that van, and about 3 in the other car, the other two went to the theater with another friend of theirs. So, we got to the theater, and then the question was, "what movie to see?". Some wanted to see "Over the Hedge" (weird huh?), me and some friends wanted to see X-men III and the others wanted to see "See no evil". So we splitted up in 2 groups. The ones who were going to see "See no evil" and us the one s watchin Xmen III. We went to the stores, since it was a mall, and we bought candy and stuff to eat while watching the movie, unfortunetly, they didn't allowed us to get food, candy and sodas to the movie, so we had to hide them to get them in. After watching the movie, we left to eat at Wendy's. After that we got home. But it was a pretty awesome trip there, next movie were all watching is Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift.

So, have you ever been in some kind of cool trip with your friends or to the mall or movies with them?

Back