• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Satisfied Players?! :D

jakeypride

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Cosmos
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
So I'm 100% satifisfied with my town... And am wondering if any of you are too? I now have a 0% chance of restarting :D

Ehhh, I wish I chose my river placement a little better, but I'd say I'm 95% happy with the town layout.

I do regret picking the modern police station though T_T

I'm 95% satisfied. Once Violet leaves I'll be 99% and when I get all my dream villagers I'll be 100%. I love how my village is turning out so far! <3

Im not building any PWP's that can't be taken down until I know 100% where i want them :D

I'm 100% satisfied with my town. =3 I'm never restarting!

I love Kinopot, including its imperfections. I will never move. I love my layout even if it does mean a have less space than most, I still have lots of room for my pwps. I have made really good friends with villagers and don't care too much for others. It has lots of good and bad points. I love it so much though, I could never have another town. :)

I'm happy with my town, I love the layout. I wish a few villagers would leave but other than that I'm very happy. I would never restart. :)

I'm around 90% satisfied I wish Goldie was in my town! I also feel there's not enough space for town projects.

My Town:
SoleilGoddess
CherryGoddess
MollyPerfection
ShariPerfection
BlancheGoddess
ChesterGod
HenryGod
ChadderPerfection
PiercePerfection
FlipGod

Yeah I will never leave my Perfection town of Gods and Goddesses XD