• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

Hyrule4F00 - 0012 - 3B36Aomine
CuteMostly a mishmash of things. Tried to make it cute & not creepy since I want to have a relaxing time when I play.
More Info I'm mainly having problems with placement & empty spaces. Would really like some feedback. I've also moved out two original villagers for two new ones and moved many things around. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks very much!

Jasoom dream entry

Jasoom5F00-0018-D84ELeen
ForestA stormy forest town with a zen feel, set in late summer.

More info: Jasoom is a three year old edited town scattered with gifts across acres for your dream, providing bundles of goodies for any dream excursion you may want to enjoy. Some popular town attractions: The Secluded Campsite, Pirate's Marooned Beach, and Nurger's Town Clubhouse. Jasoom is home to three human villagers (Mayor Leen, Nurger, and Miko) and ten animal villagers (Barold, Bob, Butch, Bruce, Chief, Fauna, Goldie, Peanut, Snake, and Tangy).

pHbBKpw.png

dI9DNb1.png

Notes: I decided to edit/hack my town after years of playing traditionally because I wanted to be able to fully express my creativity in Jasoom. I would love some feedback if you have any, or if you just want to share your experience of Jasoom! Thank you in advance for visiting ^-^​

Last edited:
I'm giving away thousands of bells for visiting my dream, if anyone is interested :)
Just look at my thread!

Nova5A00-0031-AADDMayor Misty
Forest...kindaA wip of sorts, trying to mix a forest vibe with what I had before
More Info Would love any ideas or criticism, kinda a experiment town at the moment ^-^.

Daybreak5E00-002E-2410Aurora
ForestA foresty fairy tale town set in summer that features a princess, a prince and a witch with their animal companions.

More Info: Daybreak was founded in November, 2015. Since its founding, it has grown into a town with both forest and fairy tale elements. Daybreak also has a heavy emphasis on color, featuring one section of the town in bright pinks and oranges and the other in deep blues and purples. The humans are based lightly on the characters from Sleeping Beauty. The animals are some that would be found in classic fairy tales.

xp7rqo.jpg

2yyp27k.jpg

2rqhg9d.jpg

Notes: While my landscaping is practically complete, my character's houses are not! Aside from Aurora, I don't advise going through them. I am also looking for LOTS OF FEEDBACK! It's my first time sharing my dream and while I'm very excited, I'm also nervous that my town might suck and nobody has told me yet. I put tons of work into it, so if you visit, please let me know what you think!​

Holiday5E00-0032-C142Mary
Mary Poppins ThemedA jolly town designed for the movie Mary Poppins

Rainfall 4A00-0026-09D4Mayor Willow Themed: Garden/ Water themedA lovely little traditional town kept with real seasons centered around nature and water including decorated villager homes and elegant landscaping.
More Info: Vm me helpful feedback ;)

Last edited:
Holiday5E00-0032-C142Mary
Mary Poppins ThemedA jolly town designed for the movie Mary Poppins

I just love your towns. I just visited Mary Poppins again. That flooring in George's house in the main room is so cool. Did you make it? I love it.The feed he birds area is one of my favorite spots.The little bags of bird seed is so cute. I was wondering though. Have you thought about putting beans around it, so visitors could throw them for the birds?

Well, my next dream visit will be Home Alone. It's also one of my favorites., then it's off to Pixley. Your towns always make me smile. Great job.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bam!5B00-002E-528BEmeril
Themed-Single SpeciesPigs,bikes,a greasy spoon,the open road..but mostly pigs.
The idea for this town started when I gave Curly a denim vest for his birthday.Eventually,all ten villagers were wearing a denim vest and I thought they looked like some crazy pig biker gang.

View attachment 191475
View attachment 191477
View attachment 191478

I had so much fun in your town. I loved talking to all the piggies. The houses are great. I just love all the unique little areas in the town, and the villagers are all wearing the same denim shirts. So cute.

Last edited:
Kr?suv?k5A00-0011-2FA2Anya
ForestQuiet, peaceful.. overgrown with tranquility in mind.
More Info The season it's in changes frequently, as I like to occasionally mix things up. There isn't really a "design" set in place, it just kind of flows on its own and follows whatever I thought was relaxing.

---

I can't link any images right now.. as my MacBook is broken atm, but I'll try to come back and edit this with a few screenshots sometime. :) My town is kind of a mess but I find it relaxing, lol. WIP. If anyone visits, enjoy! ^^

my dream address changed to: 5A00-0032-F9B7 ^^

HNI_0002.JPG

Last edited:
Back after a year, had to get a new DA: 4B00-0033-32C5

Haven't had time to do much with it other than clean up a bit. No new furniture yet or anything, but if you haven't visited it ever, hope you like it!

Jasoom5F00-0018-D84ELeen

More info: Jasoom is a three year old edited town scattered with gifts across acres for your dream, providing bundles of goodies for any dream excursion you may want to enjoy. Some popular town attractions: The Secluded Campsite, Pirate's Marooned Beach, and Nurger's Town Clubhouse. Jasoom is home to three human villagers (Mayor Leen, Nurger, and Miko) and ten animal villagers (Barold, Bob, Butch, Bruce, Chief, Fauna, Goldie, Peanut, Snake, and Tangy).

pHbBKpw.png

dI9DNb1.png

Notes: I decided to edit/hack my town after years of playing traditionally because I wanted to be able to fully express my creativity in Jasoom. I would love some feedback if you have any, or if you just want to share your experience of Jasoom! Thank you in advance for visiting ^-^​

I went here this morning and wow, it's amazing. Beautiful and peaceful

I went here this morning and wow, it's amazing. Beautiful and peaceful

Thank you for your visit and kind words, Xme :blush: It means so much! <3

Jasoom5F00-0018-D84ELeen

pHbBKpw.png

dI9DNb1.png

I love this town. I can tell I'm gonna be busy getting new items since a lot of them are really cool.

Back after a year, had to get a new DA: 4B00-0033-32C5

Haven't had time to do much with it other than clean up a bit. No new furniture yet or anything, but if you haven't visited it ever, hope you like it!

Hi there, do you mind re-submitting with the form from the first post, please? Otherwise, I can't categorize it if I don't know what type of town you have. ^^; Thank you! :)

Everyone else has been added and noted DA address changes! Love seeing feedback among you all so keep it going! <3

Just noticed there's 55 towns submitted so far. Thank you all and keep them coming! :D

Last edited:
Hi there, do you mind re-submitting with the form from the first post, please? Otherwise, I can't categorize it if I don't know what type of town you have. ^^; Thank you! :)

Oops, sorry.

Pallet4B00-0033-32C5Kiefer
ColorfulBright, sunny, cheerful, and colorful, Pallet's meant to be equal parts eye-striking and positive.

More Info: Pallet turned two years old recently, almost a full year of which I didn't play at all so I'm way behind on all that the Amiibo update did. Despite that I aimed to make Pallet a fun experience for any visitor. There's a town-wide treasure hunt for the buried wet suit (from feedback, it's well-hidden, so prepare yourself), letting you access prizes on the secret beach, but even if that doesn't interest you there's a lot of sights to see. Stacked to the brim with PWPs along with four human villagers all with fully decorated houses, Pallet hopes to be a treat inside and out.

(If there was a more convenient way to do images that I knew of, I'd put some here)

Oops, sorry.

Pallet4B00-0033-32C5Kiefer
ColorfulBright, sunny, cheerful, and colorful, Pallet's meant to be equal parts eye-striking and positive.

More Info: Pallet turned two years old recently, almost a full year of which I didn't play at all so I'm way behind on all that the Amiibo update did. Despite that I aimed to make Pallet a fun experience for any visitor. There's a town-wide treasure hunt for the buried wet suit (from feedback, it's well-hidden, so prepare yourself), letting you access prizes on the secret beach, but even if that doesn't interest you there's a lot of sights to see. Stacked to the brim with PWPs along with four human villagers all with fully decorated houses, Pallet hopes to be a treat inside and out.

(If there was a more convenient way to do images that I knew of, I'd put some here)

Added your town, thank you! :)

I personally upload my images from the memory card or miiverse and then upload them to Imgur. It's a little annoying but worth it imo.

I love this town. I can tell I'm gonna be busy getting new items since a lot of them are really cool.

MrGameAndScotch, thank you so much for visiting and for your kind feedback! It makes me so happy to hear that you liked Jasoom :blush:

Last edited:
I had so much fun in your town. I loved talking to all the piggies. The houses are great. I just love all the unique little areas in the town, and the villagers are all wearing the same denim shirts. So cute.

Thanks for visiting Bam!I'm still working on a few things but I'm glad you liked it.

Tokio6F00-001A-4178Semih
ForestA town in the middle of April, where you can enjoy the cherry blossoms.

My town isn't finished yet. Only the mayor's house is worth a visit! Please feel free to make suggestions :)

Aiur5A00-000F-E2F9 Matthew
ModernWork in progress modern town.

My town's still under development, but it's startin' to take shape no less.
If anythin', my house would probably be the main attraction. Any critique, criticism, and/or comments are welcome!

Back