☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I can relate so hard to this right now :( I'm writing a reasoning report right now, but I feel like I'm not doing the right thing at all. I feel like I've put way too many stats in there where I should actually try back up my points in other ways. Usually it doesn't bother me too much, but I know this one has to be well-written because it's going in my writing portfolio. I also get tired very easily, and that was pretty much me last night where I was trying to get something done but I was in such a terrible mood that I barely got anything done.

However, I have done more that most people I think. I was talking to a few people earlier and they haven't done anything on it at all :p

Yeah. It took me literally 40 minutes to write the introduction because I couldn't think of how to start it. I'm usually really good at stuff like this but I'm so mentally worn out right now. I seriously just need to be able to lay on a bed for a month and never have to worry about anything at all.

Yeah. It took me literally 40 minutes to write the introduction because I couldn't think of how to start it. I'm usually really good at stuff like this but I'm so mentally worn out right now. I seriously just need to be able to lay on a bed for a month and never have to worry about anything at all.

A month in bed would be nice...

Goodnight friends I hope u all have restful sleeps and gr8 days tomorrow

Aww :( Sometimes you just need to take a break and once you come back to it you might be able to get onto it better ~ I hope it goes well for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Goodnight friends I hope u all have restful sleeps and gr8 days tomorrow

Goodnight! ^^

MayorOfMagix, I really hope that I don't ruin your entire town with all this. I'll be as quick as possible...

Shoot, I need someone to hold onto my Kyoraku design for me. I worked really hard on that kimono.

Meh, I could try and make it again...

Anyone know a good Male sun-related name?
Thought of Elio and Apollo already...

Also, is there any other villager who isn't Julian and is male who is based on the Moon? :/

MayorOfMagix, I really hope that I don't ruin your entire town with all this. I'll be as quick as possible...

Shoot, I need someone to hold onto my Kyoraku design for me. I worked really hard on that kimono.

Meh, I could try and make it again...

It's all good dude, I'm just working on my assignment and chatting on here while you're doing it ^^

Night everyone, it's snowing pretty hard out there, i might have an extra day off.

Status
Not open for further replies.