Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

True I see how it looks like OMGUS, but its more the suddenly jumping on bandwagons that irks me than flipping on me in particular, and the commonalities between him and Oath's behaviour in that sense.

if anything i suggested we lynch you when there didn't appear to be any better candidates... i didnt go with that bandwagon

you don't think i know i look like crap for the past two days. I'm "better" as scum, and when i am you can go and read how much more accurate and planned out my lynches are. I'm a bumbling idiot this game

- - - Post Merge - - -

hate to break it to you but i'm not gonna kms and read like 100 pgs of stuff

so until there is something to write about and/or i have coherent thoughts on things there will be no posts of substance

did you read my reads list? please at least find and read that

Low key I expected to come into this already MK'ed but I guess Tina forgot about me.

I've been away from my computer all day today up until now(except for when I woke up but I had to get ready for class and leave soooo) so I kind of already accepted the fact that I wouldn't be alive by the time I got back to this. I haven't read the thread at all since the last time I posted, so I'll have to catch up on everything should Tina decide not to actually go through with the MK. I'm going to at least ask about it to make sure some weird **** didn't happen, just to make sure I don't waste any time putting effort into a post that I can't even put up.

This whole situation with me flaking in-game like this won't happen again though, since I don't think I'm going to be this busy for the rest of the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait the voting thread that I was exempt from voting but I have no idea what that means, so I guess I'll ask about that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: The voting thread said that I was exempt**

Checking in, haven't read the posts between my last post to the Beginning of Night 2, but I have read everything in Night 2.

Thoughts on the kill: Not sure if anything was revealed or slipped while I was gone, but I'm happy you guys caught oath. He wasn't even a suspect for me tbh, didn't really find him that scummy

lmao holy ****

i'm literally going to be sacrificing my time for college projects for the next few days to save the game and you want to lynch me

lesson learned: never volunteer as a replacement

- - - Post Merge - - -

if anything i suggested we lynch you when there didn't appear to be any better candidates... i didnt go with that bandwagon

you don't think i know i look like crap for the past two days. I'm "better" as scum, and when i am you can go and read how much more accurate and planned out my lynches are. I'm a bumbling idiot this game

- - - Post Merge - - -

did you read my reads list? please at least find and read that

no ill read it now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heyden ? I don?t think I?ve ever seen you put this much effort into something in a mafia game. You usually drop in, offer some input, offer a lot of sarcasm, and then leave. The change is more and more obvious as time goes on. You are semi-tunneling Oath because I feel like you can get a lot of people to lynch them along with you. I don?t particularly see Oath as scummy and the reasons for you wanting to lynch oath is a lot weaker than you would make it out to be.

Jacob ? I really feel like Jacob is town. I remember all the reasons I sussed him enough to kill him in Overwatch mafia and I don?t see them at all. Call it a bond I have with my boy, but I just feel it. It?s a welcome change to have you more focused than in the past. Your posts feel much more genuine, and you seem completely different than when I watched you in BOTW.

Dolby ? you?re still pretty fresh to the game, I figure your intentions will shape up as time goes on. If I had to lean one way it would be scum for gut reasoning.

ness ? I?m gonna have to believe my original read on you. I think you have been busy getting haircuts and buying shark shirts, so I go back to your activity from the start of the game. It was exactly what I expect from town you, so I feel good about that until further evidence arises.

Oath2Order ? there are way too many various opinions of you to let me think you are scum. You?re frustration I get, feels genuine, and I feel like you are forced to do a lot of back-pedaling due to literal everyone wanting you dead. Stop focusing on their baseless sus and focus on giving out your reads and I will town lock you at this point

Toadsworthy ? I?m very town this game thanks for noticing everyone

VanessaMay18 ? You come off as noob town, the whole quicktopic thing?. I don?t think anyone would tell you to fake knowing what a QT is and the whole interaction about it seems genuine.

xCleb ? you were hit and saved N1 and the odds of you being vig/SK hit and saved is unlikely. A Vig could easily come out and say they shot you, hell a SK can come out and say it too in order to make you look bad, so I think I believe everything you say so far. Before that I was quite iffy about you though, so I?m keeping my eyes on you.

Tae ? interactions with Tae have all been what I expect from him. The push on farobi early on is what I would expect from they aggressive self. I can tell when you being a little phony too because how much we have bonded in games before this ;)

PandaDarling ? gah this feels exactly like cult leader scum panda. You are so direct to the point in all your posts, you are intermittent at best. Also for comparison you get a little defensive when being sussed, like in TTYD mafia, but you seem just too focused on saying something to ?help town? every time you come back from hiatus.

Locket ? Vanessa is noob town and you are playing like noob mafia. Picking on obvious targets like Bianca, your posts sound like someone telling you to ?go make a post to not sound scummy.? You coasted on day 1 which is another noob scum move. Either you are Bianca has to be scum imo.

kirbystarship ? you came in pretty fast, you are lightly tunneling which makes sense because I reamed you for doing that so much last game on me for absolutely dumb reasoning. You look like you are doing more evidence based suss rather than just being the lurking patrol.

amazonevan19 ? your day one had good effort, your EoD 1 was sketchy as hell. I?m privy to think you are just bad at EoD tbh. Some of your posts feel like subtle calculative scum, and other times you just feel genuine, still kinda noobish.

Kit ? you coasted a lot during day 1, which is obvious scum tell. I just don?t know how to read you, tbh? there are ways you look genuine town and scummy. If I had to pick, you seem more scummy tbh.

f11 ? I think you are coasting a little too much and feeding into all the people saying, omg f11 always is like this. Baseless reads and saying lynch X/Y doesn?t work on day 2 and I know you know that. Let?s shape up a little bit if you are actually town.

trundle ? Trundle has put in effort and he also is throwing in those knife jabs every so often. From what I?ve experienced with trundle, that is his town formula.

Bianca ? were gonna have to judge you based on your most recent games and outbursts, I?m sorry it makes you upset, but this is just a game and I intend to play it. The continual self-victimizing and excuses is getting old. You are emotional like in previous games where you are town, but I honestly feel like its muted. You have a tie to something that keeps you from going as far as you did in BOTW and I think its because you have scum partners to help calm you down in between your posts. Which you also are coasting somewhat now too?. And the ?I have a life? excuse will not sit well with people, including me. I see a scum between you or locket.

if ur talkin bout this one then it loooks like your thoughts have changed since then since you posted u think heyden is town and oath flipped scum, if that pivot will change any of ur other reads

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not entirely sure why Panda is the choice?

Yeah and?

Hayden's not changing their mind. Kit's not online, f11 is ****posting, my guess is she doesn't care about if I'm actually scum or not. I believe Panda's claim. I have no clue on you.

I mean, I guess I'll claim. I am Mary the Eternally Pregnant Woman, the Townie.

bringing these two quotes up to say that i think this is a pocket and that panda is town

bringing these two quotes up to say that i think this is a pocket and that panda is town
Either that or Panda is also scum and he was trying to not get her lynched. However I believe he was also trying to pocket me now that I think about it (he quoted one of my reads just to say he liked it...that doesn't seem to be a normal thing. And it wasn't that great a read. I should've realized this sooner smh) so I might believe this theory. Panda isn't my top sus anymore

Bianca is still my top sus.

Heyden and Toads are at a strong townlean

Panda is at a null cause of her claim.

I feel like Dolby is town.

I just thought about something on Cleb

Maybe Cleb is Vet and got hit. Or SK and have a extra life. If we do get 3 kills tonight again I feel like we might have a SK in this game.

Heyden-Pretty much led the last lynch singlehandly, I see him as nothing but town. Townlock

Jacob-I've wrote about him before, and he's done little since then. But I find him a good scumteam fit with oath

Ness-I honestly would have him scumleaned if it wasn't for his behavior during the lynch, which I honestly find pretty town. Yes, he was gunning for me, but besides that, he had one right reaction which I felt was pretty town.

Hell no we are not lynching Vanessa, I want a Dolby lynch.

He was the first person to point out how BS the prospect of a Vanessa lynch was (tbh, I do think it was orachstrated last minute by the mafia team). The wagon itself, and the people on it, didn't and continue to not sit well with me

Toads-The reasoning behind this should be obvious, pretty much all of yesterday. I'm honestly kind of torn on if I think that Toads would be this obvious, but he was DEPARATELY trying to get the lynch off of oath. To the point of which he was actively defending oath's fake claim. The only thing that keeps me from a true red read is that he wasn't on Vanessa, but me and her were tied in the votes at that point, so it wouldn't make much of a difference.

eternally pregnant sounds genuine.... bearded lady is the FIRST thing I would think for a freak show carnival.... I'm staying on dolby he made that up. The same guy who came up with the gambler thing in BOTW guys

Him going after me felt fake as well, he wasn't even talking about me and hadn't even mentioned me for something like 3 hours. Also, if Toads did make a full post about me and detailing his sus, he's going to have to direct me to it because I've read through his filter and the nearest I could find was him saying that I "felt off" and his null read on me

Vanessa-I had her down earlier as a potential scum partner of oath due to the connection between them. But I think the wagon at the end of day was pure BS and I think that it was a last ditch attempt to create a mislynch. Townlean overall

XCleb-If he isn't town he's third party, plain and simple. No mafia says that they "took a hit" in a game this size unless they actually did (I don't think that Dad and Farobi both were maf kills).

Kermit-This purely comes from Tae's play, which I thought was pretty town

Locket-I still have pretty much nothing from them to indicate that they're town or maf, I listed them as sus earlier, but I really don't have all that much to say to either side.

PandaDarling-Honestly, all that vote switching in the last 15 minutes felt desparate. As I said before in this post, the Trundle/Oath/Panda (all of whom at the start of day I wanted to be lynched) wagon onto Vanessa felt fake as all hell. But the vote switch from me to vanessa to oath, and finally me at the end felt like something that you'd say in a play about the five stages of death.

Kirby-Him/Heyden/Oath is amusingly similar to Kirby/Heyden/Evan D2 last game. He put the majority on oath when it could have easily been swung to Vanessa or myself, I don't see him doing that as mafia

I have to go now, I'll address the other five later, but tldr, null-scum Evan, Kit and f11 town, scum Trundle, and null-scum Bianca

Why is toad a townlean @kirby

because he pushed a lynch on Sensai very hard and don't see scum toads doing that. And him scumhunting, scum Toads usually tries to sit back and put less effort in.

I don't like how Bianca is ignoring my sus on her BTW

Can we lynch her on D3?

My updated reads:
Heyden - Townread. Voted to lynch Oath and was against Oath for as long as I can remember
Jacob - Still a null. Nothing about his behavior strikes me about particularly scummy and Oath made a case against him at one point, but...something in my gut just says I can't trust him
Dolby - Townread. As he suggested, I think the near-lynches against both of us last night were majorly mafia fueled.
N e s s - Moving to a light townread now. His behaviour seems pretty solid and consistent
toadsworthy Slight sus. His response to my accusations seemed genuine but I'm still uneasy about his EoD behaviour.
xCleb Townread. If he had faked being saved, a blue person probably would've stepped forward to call him out.
KermitTea Townread because I townread Tae
Locket Slight suspect. I know she said she'd be more active on the weekend so I'll wait to see what she says before making a case against her, but so far it feels like she's coasting.
PandaDarling I'm still torn on whether Oath was defending her because she's a fellow Mafia or trying to pocket her like he did to me. But she was also jumping between bandwagons last night which raises my suspicions again
Kirbystarship Townread. They lead the lynch against Oath.
amazonevan19 Not a strong suspect anymore, but his EoD behaviour from the first day still really confuses me, and some of his posts seem a bit in-genuine.
Kit Moving to a townread because they voted Oath
f11 Also moving to a townread for voting Oath
Trundle Probably one of my top suspects now. Switching between me and Dolby at end of day was super fishy, and none of his reads sit well with me
Biancasboutique I just don't know about her. She keeps disappearing.

I believe there is a scum between Vanessa and Locket, as well as 1 or 2 in ness, panda, trundle. I have been looking at a lot of Oath's posts and they hardly ever mention Panda or Trundle. Ness and Oath had a little back and forth early on, which I could see being staged in all honesty. Ness has thus turned on this notion because he realized that his early attempt to bus with his teammate started a wagon, so he had to back track a little bit, shown by how Ness has 180-ed on Oath since then.

Vanessa and Locket both have new scum tells, and I think its more obvious in locket, because there posts are just so few and far between with little content.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heyden and Dolby I am going to trust at this point (even if its for only 3 more hours....) based on how they were very much so rooting for Oath's lynch

- - - Post Merge - - -

whenever I'm scum, and try to lead discussion, I often had to remind myself to include my scum partners... and I feel like that works a lot of the time for scum tells on other people

My updated reads:
Heyden - Townread. Voted to lynch Oath and was against Oath for as long as I can remember
Jacob - Still a null. Nothing about his behavior strikes me about particularly scummy and Oath made a case against him at one point, but...something in my gut just says I can't trust him
Dolby - Townread. As he suggested, I think the near-lynches against both of us last night were majorly mafia fueled.
N e s s - Moving to a light townread now. His behaviour seems pretty solid and consistent
toadsworthy Slight sus. His response to my accusations seemed genuine but I'm still uneasy about his EoD behaviour.
xCleb Townread. If he had faked being saved, a blue person probably would've stepped forward to call him out.
Locket Slight suspect. I know she said she'd be more active on the weekend so I'll wait to see what she says before making a case against her, but so far it feels like she's coasting.
PandaDarling I'm still torn on whether Oath was defending her because she's a fellow Mafia or trying to pocket her like he did to me. But she was also jumping between bandwagons last night which raises my suspicions again
amazonevan19 Not a strong suspect anymore, but his EoD behaviour from the first day still really confuses me, and some of his posts seem a bit in-genuine.
Trundle Probably one of my top suspects now. Switching between me and Dolby at end of day was super fishy, and none of his reads sit well with me

you're literally the most obvious scum in the game right now

@dolby yeah I agree with basically all of those reads, i won't be able to post much again today but Toad is my strongest scumlean.

My updated reads:

I didn't lead the lynch on Oath BTW. And IDK about these reads. It doesn't feel like you read everything.

I believe there is a scum between Vanessa and Locket, as well as 1 or 2 in ness, panda, trundle. I have been looking at a lot of Oath's posts and they hardly ever mention Panda or Trundle. Ness and Oath had a little back and forth early on, which I could see being staged in all honesty. Ness has thus turned on this notion because he realized that his early attempt to bus with his teammate started a wagon, so he had to back track a little bit, shown by how Ness has 180-ed on Oath since then.

Vanessa and Locket both have new scum tells, and I think its more obvious in locket, because there posts are just so few and far between with little content.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heyden and Dolby I am going to trust at this point (even if its for only 3 more hours....) based on how they were very much so rooting for Oath's lynch

- - - Post Merge - - -

whenever I'm scum, and try to lead discussion, I often had to remind myself to include my scum partners... and I feel like that works a lot of the time for scum tells on other people

Okay this is super hypocritical of you considering you white knighted the hell out of oath on the lynch.

Back