• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading ☆♥• Wishlist items •♥☆ (TBT, IGB and Rare items UFT)

mayorpochosita

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (23) +
cute-stars.png

I have a little wishlist and i would really like your help. I will pay 8 TBT per item or i can pay 1 Mil IGB

I can either come and get the items from your town or mine is available too.

Town name is Arendell and character is Brenda.

I also have a trade catalog. Some rare stuff you might want. I will trade one item from my list for one item in my wish list. Please check it out and tell me if you wanna trade.

cute-stars.png

spinning-flower2.gif
WISHLIST TRADE LIST
spinning-flower2.gif

Last edited:
i can get you the popcorn and the tea set!

~ I can also get the drinking machine but it's blue instead of red. is that alright?

Last edited:
i can get you the popcorn and the tea set!

~ I can also get the drinking machine but it's blue instead of red. is that alright?

That's good. And the drinking machine is customizable i think so i would like it too. That's 3 items for 24 TBT. Would you like to trade now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll sell you the fancy tea set for 10 TBT?

Is that the only item you have? Because maddiofbumpleb is selling me the same item.

Last edited:
I can get you the Marie dress and wig for the 24 hour abd and the blossom latern! (I could possibly get more if that isn't enough ^_^)

I have the basket chair and popcorn for IGB?

I can get you the Marie dress and wig for the 24 hour abd and the blossom latern! (I could possibly get more if that isn't enough ^_^)

That's fine. Would you be able to trade in a few hours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

would you be willing to sell your barrel planter? :0
I currently don't need any bells here or in the game. I'm just looking for my wishlist items sorry, but if you have something from my wishlist we could trade for sure :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the basket chair and popcorn for IGB?

Perfect! That would be 16 TBT for those items! Tell me when you're available to trade :)

That's fine. Would you be able to trade in a few hours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I currently don't need any bells here or in the game. I'm just looking for my wishlist items sorry, but if you have something from my wishlist we could trade for sure :)

Yep! I'll be available for the next three hours or so ^_^

Last edited:
Perfect! That would be 16 TBT for those items! Tell me when you're available to trade :)
I'd actually prefer in game bells if possible, if not then 16 TBT is fine! I just need to find the items really quick :3

Yep! I'll be available for the next three hours or so ^_^

All right! Please have the items ready and i'll contact you when i have yours and be ready to trade ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd actually prefer in game bells if possible, if not then 16 TBT is fine! I just need to find the items really quick :3

No prob, i could pay you 2 mil IGB and i will be available to trade in about an hour if that's ok for you. If not, i'll be around in the afternoon as well ;)

No prob, i could pay you 2 mil IGB and i will be available to trade in about an hour if that's ok for you. If not, i'll be around in the afternoon as well ;)

Sounds good! Just send me a VM~ <3

Sounds good!

All right. I already have your fc added. Just tell me your town name and character and i'll open my gates. Your money will be on the ground, just follow me when you arrive, and if you need you can use the town bank. Then you can drop the items in the same place :)

Last edited:
All right. I already have your fc added. Just tell me your town name and character and i'll open my gates. Your money will be on the ground, just follow me when you arrive, and if you need you can use the town bank. Then you can drop the items in the same place :)

Okay! My town is Prima and mayor is Minu~

Just noticed I can get you a few more items if you're interested!

The observatory floor, single rose, changing room and fancy tea set~
I'm interested in your hibiscus and then wouldn't mind doing bells again!

Back