• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Unofficial AC:3DS Information Thread Revamped

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see them now, except I had to use Firefox instead of Chrome to see them for some reason...

Oh well, that's a let down about the information. =\

Sorry. (although I don't know why it did that, I don't use either lol)

Once Japan gets info we'll get it soon enough afterwards.

Oh my god!
I just say a cute squirrel villager!
Eep, they edited the heights of the villagers so some are taller than others!
It looks so cool!

Has there been any new information recently?
On any sites?
I haven't seen any if there has been.

Oh my god!
I just say a cute squirrel villager!
Eep, they edited the heights of the villagers so some are taller than others!
It looks so cool!

Has there been any new information recently?
On any sites?
I haven't seen any if there has been.

Don't think so.
I think Wii U might be *ever so slightly* more important now. :p

I want my AC3D!
I don't care about when the Wii U is put into motion!
I have all my money out on AC3D!
I am literally broke right now!

Sorry, I just want my AC3D so badly.
*looks at VillageDweller*
I mean I'm sure the Wii U would be fun but I just got my 3DS about 7 or so months ago.
I don't want to have to worry about another new system that I can't afford to buy when it comes out.

Anyway back to the topic.
Yay AC3D! I can't wait!
* runs around the thread! * Excitement rush!

Haha! you should see me when I'm in the AC Mood... anyone would be scared of me XD
and is that really SonicHyuga?! ._.

So has anyone managed to get the lasted ONM? It's supposed to have new info, but no one is posting info/scans. :U

OMN is useless, any *new* info would be posted on a Japanese website first, if OMN says they're gonna release new info, they're lying.

------

Anyway, just read a rumor (the source isn't reliable) Tortimer will be in the game. But he'll just sit down by the beach enjoying his retirement.

Yes I would like that
No I don't think it will happen.

And yes that is a Rumor, so don't get your hopes up. I'll see what else I can find.

------

http://www.screwattack.com/news/japan-animal-crossing-3ds-will-receive-dlc-down-line
Posted on the 9th, so yeah, idk if people have read that. but it pretty much confirms DLC

-----

found this website, added it to the 'Useful Websites' section in the first post. Imma see what they've got there.

Last edited:
Sorry, I just want my AC3D so badly.
*looks at VillageDweller*
I mean I'm sure the Wii U would be fun but I just got my 3DS about 7 or so months ago.
I don't want to have to worry about another new system that I can't afford to buy when it comes out.

Anyway back to the topic.
Yay AC3D! I can't wait!
* runs around the thread! * Excitement rush!

Lol, I'm not saying I want the Wii U more. (although.. :p)
Yeah I know what you mean though. AC is one of three games coming out soon-ish I want.
(Tales of the Abyss restock, AC and Paper Mario)

Not to stray off the topic, but I just found your youtube channel randomly.

I'm wondering if anybody on here speaks Japanese. Then, once Japan gets more info we could get in translated exclusively for us (kinda far-fetched though)

I'm learning japanese but i only know basics and what not. hopefully i learn more to translate things!

Haha same here! if nintendo doesn't release Animal Crossing 3DS Before E3 Then we will most likely be getting a ton of info & content at E3

Haha same here! if nintendo doesn't release Animal Crossing 3DS Before E3 Then we will most likely be getting a ton of info & content at E3

^_^ 2010's E3 was when this game was announced.
It's been 2 years in the making so hopefully they set a proper release date soon.
^_^ Come on Information get here faster! *trying not to be impatient but is failing.*

With as much time as Nintendo has had, I bet this will have little to no glitches at all.
Haha! you should see me when I'm in the AC Mood... anyone would be scared of me XD
and is that really SonicHyuga?! ._.
Did I surprise you? :O

Huh, I looked all over this place. :p

If you uploaded them to tinypic, that could be a reason. Can't view images from that website for some reason.
Hey SonicHyuga, I know this is off topic, but I REALLY admire your signature image. :)

Hey SonicHyuga, I know this is off topic, but I REALLY admire your signature image. :)

Agrees that it's off topic and that SonicHyuga's signature is Epic!

*goes back to the topic*
^_^ I want my AC3D!
Off topic moment:
I am working on my ACCF mortage too.
*hyper from listening to K.K.Slider songs that I have.*

I understand perfectly that Nintendo want to make sure that AC 3D is the best experience as they have a lot to improve on due to Animal Crossing Let's Go to the City being quite bland and un-exciting (my opinion) and they need to make this a portable version of Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Gamecube with Wi-Fi and all of the better features from the sequels. (my opinion again)

With as much time as Nintendo has had, I bet this will have little to no glitches at all.

Did I surprise you? :O
Yes! i love your orchestrated music i listen to it every week and I'm subbed to your youtube channel!. Also i listen to the animal crossing music you post as well! so there is no way I wouldn't be surprised! And like everyone else said I love your sig! its epic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back