• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Micro Mafia: SK Madness endgame

I seriously can't find any other explanation for Toads aggravating play BUT is there no lynch in this game? Because this is probably one of the few times it should be used

why. waffles would 99% die and it'll be the same conversation

I seriously can't find any other explanation for Toads aggravating play BUT is there no lynch in this game? Because this is probably one of the few times it should be used

a NL would get us one more day tbh, but Farobi has a point that we would probably be looking at the same people

why. waffles would 99% die and it'll be the same conversation

You checked me profile to see if I was online at the time of the kill, but did you check Toads. Honestly thinking that I was wrong on both orders at this point. And really, I don't like that you talk about Waffles like they're confirmed. They're the most twin, but still could be SK

- - - Post Merge - - -

Most town

You checked me profile to see if I was online at the time of the kill, but did you check Toads. Honestly thinking that I was wrong on both orders at this point. And really, I don't like that you talk about Waffles like they're confirmed. They're the most twin, but still could be SK

- - - Post Merge - - -

Most town

i checked who was viewing the thread and toads was there. waffles is pretty townie to me

i checked who was viewing the thread and toads was there. waffles is pretty townie to me

like I said my phone stays on TBT all the time for mafia purpose, the first thin i do is check BOTW mafia and discord to see if panda needed anything

hm.... if Dolby was SK he would have for sure voted for me when he saw the other two vote. He knows he could've won right then and there

That just leaves Farobi as SK tbh

Dolby could be outright lying about the twenty minutes before posting thing, but even then he already could've voted to kill me.... he isn't the SK. He knows he could've majjed already and won. There is no way Dolby is SK.... Waffles I highly doubt. And Farobi is being super aggressive right now, so bro, but you have to be the last SK

- - - Post Merge - - -

no it doesnt, ur still leading by a loooong shot

you have nothing on me though, but a bunch of bs situational stuff and your friend who is just following everything you do....

I'm hoping dolby will come to his senses, but there is no way he is SK. If he is he just missed a golden opportunity to win

Dolby could be outright lying about the twenty minutes before posting thing, but even then he already could've voted to kill me.... he isn't the SK. He knows he could've majjed already and won. There is no way Dolby is SK.... Waffles I highly doubt. And Farobi is being super aggressive right now, so bro, but you have to be the last SK

Well if you're actually sure Dolby isnt SK (cause he was still in my sus pool by a short margin), then you're just setting on stone my suspicion of you being the SK. I'm being aggressive because i'm down to lynch you now and get this game over with, and the win of course.

You know tbh its really odd that 2 strong players are alive tbh :lemon: amirite

But tbh toads has also a good point about the phone thing this happens to me in previous game and people were wondering why i didnt answer the question

My suss either dolby and toads tbh this is a gamble but isnt it weird that farobae is strong like hulk :lemon:

This is ****ing hard

My decision has been cleared by that interaction. Toads is scum. Up to Waffles and Dolby to solidify their votes :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know tbh its really odd that 2 strong players are alive tbh :lemon: amirite

But tbh toads has also a good point about the phone thing this happens to me in previous game and people were wondering why i didnt answer the question

My suss either dolby and toads tbh this is a gamble but isnt it weird that farobae is strong like hulk :lemon:

This is ****ing hard

It aint hard if u close ur eyes and keep ur vote on toads :rolleyes:

And they're both alive because they're both considered suspicious in the previous days

Well if you're actually sure Dolby isnt SK (cause he was still in my sus pool by a short margin), then you're just setting on stone my suspicion of you being the SK. I'm being aggressive because i'm down to lynch you now and get this game over with, and the win of course.

ok, but i'm not the SK.............. and do you want to do an actual analysis case of my posts without the bianca stuff (which have explained yet you clearly didn't read it) and without the stupid theory of the night kill post timing? Its flawed logic to use the host's timing of posting the night kill to base a lynch and this game on

Ofc its odd tbh what do u frigging expect :rolleyes:
Im not even sure if toads is telling the truth or making excuses

- - - Post Merge - - -

Makes me wanna go no lynch tbh

My decision has been cleared by that interaction. Toads is scum. Up to Waffles and Dolby to solidify their votes :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

It aint hard if u close ur eyes and keep ur vote on toads :rolleyes:

And they're both alive because they're both considered suspicious in the previous days

you have not done anything to convince people other than just being the loudest person in here. when have you legit said I have been scummy or my posts were scummy besides going along with the most obvious things on here. Which again, I brought up my defense for, but you didn't react to them, respond to them, you just blindly pushed through and tried to just force people to lynch me.

this is a micro game, so it can make sense that two strong players are still alive. Kirby is well aware of typical set-ups where it usually is like that, but in a micro game I would assume its all random... especially after I reamed out him, bianca, and zendel for picking people for positions in their last games

Until now i still want farobi lynch but i swear if this farobi is sk im going to scream

Dolby yes I did but he didnt really say anything that is around when kirbystarships post the day3 thing

- - - Post Merge - - -

Farobi was there too and we both ****posting

Ofc its odd tbh what do u frigging expect :rolleyes:
Im not even sure if toads is telling the truth or making excuses

- - - Post Merge - - -

Makes me wanna go no lynch tbh

I'm not making "Excuses", i'm legit explaining how farobi is the last SK... and were just gonna let him win because he wants to just sit there and spam "lynch toads" until it works

ok, but i'm not the SK.............. and do you want to do an actual analysis case of my posts without the bianca stuff (which have explained yet you clearly didn't read it) and without the stupid theory of the night kill post timing? Its flawed logic to use the host's timing of posting the night kill to base a lynch and this game on
I mean i know you would like that but ...... at this rate you're probably gonna get lynched without the satisfaction of a good case against you because quite frankly it's already obvious from my perspective.

I do recall leading that i lead lynches in tbt mafia years back without making proper cases because i'm lazy. But im not naive.

Oh and i do recall something about you, that post about Seroja's death. iirc you dwelled long on her death and defended yourself and pushed the blame against a newbie sk, which to me was not really called for to begin with. and to defend myself, i was suspicious of seroja somewhat, so you killed her without taking into consideration my "newbie" scumread. i recall reading in a previous game's scumchat that you'd let newbies live long enough cause they're not as good at analysis anyways.

man i wasn't suspicious at you during the first days but how times have changed. town could win this game after all.

And its kinda odd that farobi is strong but why?

Eh its a micro game some ppl are trying to experiment stuff anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

But yanno how odd the night death is right? Lel

Back