• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Any good Adult movie?

What are some of your favorite movies?

I really liked Wonder Woman, seriously i think it is one of the best super hero movies now

If you like movies about women for women, my roommate loved Girls Trip and recommended it to me xD It's a comedy. I havent watched it yet though.

Last edited:
I could write a novel about adult films but if you just mean grown-up ones, try Metropolis. It's an anime film based on a vintage German film. Beautiful music and stunning visuals with beautiful characters. If you like, watch the live-action version first (though the anime isn't based on the film, exactly).

ooo good recommendations...I'll have to check out Girls Trip, thanks tifachu and I absolutely love women comedies!! and Bowie, yes I am curious about Metropolis for a long time...Is it like Brazil? I think I watched one of the director's movie before. It's called "M"?

and Bowie, yes I am curious about Metropolis for a long time...Is it like Brazil? I think I watched one of the director's movie before. It's called "M"?

It's a German film. The anime is loosely based on it, but the writer based the manga on only the poster of the original German film, so you can imagine how loose it is!

You're right, though. Fritz Lang also directed M.

It's a German film. The anime is loosely based on it, but the writer based the manga on only the poster of the original German film, so you can imagine how loose it is!

You're right, though. Fritz Lang also directed M.

I'll watch it and see!

I hope I wasn't the only one who was wondering at first how a thread with this title could get on TBT.

Yeah, same. I mean if you mean adult movies with.. eh certain mature content then yes I know a few.

Yeah that was my first thought when I saw the title.

My obvious choice is Die Hard, but also enjoyed Forrest Gump, Lincoln Lawyer etc.
I'm not really one for movies and haven't seen any good ones in a while.

I can recommend Breaking the waves though... Pretty much cryfest but has awesome acting and the soundtrack is A++++

I think of Bridesmaids for ultimate women comedies! I also like Pitch Perfect as well. c:

I know this great adult movie about a plumber and a lonely housewife who can't afford to pay him.

It's a bit slow to get going, but as soon as they reach an agreement on how to pay the fee, it's pretty decent.

Back