• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

I'm not up for that

- - - Post Merge - - -

Until she comes in and gives an excuse why she's inactive, then we can determine if we think it's real or not

Pretty slow day so far. I literally never suggest this but policy lynch inactives?

Hi everyone! Sorry for being inactive. The one that stands out to me is VanessaMay..when she said she was upset Panda wasn't lynched. then she switch to saying Evan is scummy...So I am voting for her until something stand out clearly.

I know I said I will look out for inactives when I was incognito for two days (sorry--i have a life)---October is just uber busy for me...

I am not gonna try to do reads anymore but I have a feeling VanessaMay18 could be scum

Hi everyone! Sorry for being inactive. The one that stands out to me is VanessaMay..when she said she was upset Panda wasn't lynched. then she switch to saying Evan is scummy...So I am voting for her until something stand out clearly.

I know I said I will look out for inactives when I was incognito for two days (sorry--i have a life)---October is just uber busy for me...

I am not gonna try to do reads anymore but I have a feeling VanessaMay18 could be scum
Can you just do a coloured list even? When do you intend to be active?

Explicitly saying you're not gonna bother doing reads are you for real.

Can you just do a coloured list even? When do you intend to be active?

Explicitly saying you're not gonna bother doing reads are you for real.

I'm active now..I'll try to say something but then again, here we go again with reads...my thoughts are always twisted and taken advantage of...

(ok tbh..i didnt really read anything yet--I am really of no use sorry)

tbh townreading

Bianca, if you have the time you really need to start back at the beginning and read the entire thread or as much as you possibly can tonight. Theres still enough time in the day phase for you to read up to date, then start participating with reads and stuff before EoD

You really have to be committed to these games or else mafia is gonna take advantage of that, assuming you're town.

did you just say im scum because of my ... ???

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca, if you have the time you really need to start back at the beginning and read the entire thread or as much as you possibly can tonight. Theres still enough time in the day phase for you to read up to date, then start participating with reads and stuff before EoD

You really have to be committed to these games or else mafia is gonna take advantage of that, assuming you're town.

ok ill try but its a lot..i don't think i can..i can only participate with what is going on right now

I don't know.. I didn't read anything yet of Panda.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh ok..well is she still your top sus? who are you sussing now?

Yes she's still my top sus, also sussing Kit and lightly Ness and Evan as I explained in other posts

I don't know.. I didn't read anything yet of Panda.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh ok..well is she still your top sus? who are you sussing now?

I'm active now..I'll try to say something but then again, here we go again with reads...my thoughts are always twisted and taken advantage of...

(ok tbh..i didnt really read anything yet--I am really of no use sorry)
Ok but how do you intend to be townread if you're not participate if you don't share your thoughts?

although lowkey tr bianca for her incoherant ability to participate

Back