• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Can anyone tell me how F11 played previously? Like I looked back at their posts and it's just answering the RQs and advocating for NL lmao. If that isn't obvious scum tell then idk what is

its not all that unusual. usually crys is one to push for no lynches, policies or bandwagon lynches (in the nicest possible way) even when a lot of ppl are against them and starts posting actual reads after day 1.

I'm kinda torn with Oath because I know heres a smart person when it comes to mafia and I really don't think he'd be calling all this attention if he was scum. I think the fact that he's trying to justify a No lynch with arguably valid points is genuine, and I'm sure if someone were to slip up he'd have no problem lynching day 1.
I'd probably be townreading him if he just explained that rather than reacting that way to Dad.

That being said I think things are getting a little emotional these past few pages reading into some of Biancas posts too. We should relax with that

Eh I'm going to have to analyze Dad's post, I haven't read all of his posts but based off first impressions I feel a bit better about Oath

I am so moving on. If anybody tries to give me advice or try to rationalize what I supposedly did during BOTW, I will just ignore the hell out of it (I already talked about it to people I know who truly understands) . We should really just move forward and eliminate scum, I will shut up as much as I can as to help town and speak when necessary. During BOTW, my biggest sus was Jacob because he was inactive, got called out and then suddenly he became active. I will watch out for people who suddenly became active after being called out.

Farobi already went and voted for Oath in the thread. That seems a little early to me, and with that combined with his earlier post against Oath (don't remember what page) it feels like he's pushing a little too hard perhaps

Farobi already went and voted for Oath in the thread. That seems a little early to me, and with that combined with his earlier post against Oath (don't remember what page) it feels like he's pushing a little too hard perhaps

I voted for f11 with reasoning in the last page.

I'm still seriously sus of f11 can y'all give your opinions on it

I agree with you that their posts seem very short and evasive but I don't know if they would be my top lynch choice

Actually yes Oath I can gather some stuff from the few posts those people had, aside from Kit who hasn't posted anything. Again, need some time for reads on everyone in the game. Also just because people question you doesn't mean it's a bandwagon, that's usually a vote thing. And only one of those people you mentioned has voted you so far lol.

I think f11 usually is like that day 1.... she is one of the people I have the hardest time reading tbh. Its how she is, I'm null on them

I'm re-reading, I'm confused already. I had ~130 posts to read and I don't think I got it all.

I'm leaning toward some people but then my opinion changes.

pretty sure f11 is always like this in the beginning. quiet. choppy. kinda in and out. they’ve always been hard to read, always. it’s a smart tactic they use.

Back