• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States US trading doubles/extras cards WA and 1-4 back from hiatus 5/2/17

Your 019 Fauna, 095 Peanut, 135 Phoebe, 143 Olivia, 198 Agent S, 255 Wolfgang, 320 Mott, and 352 Rory

For my 181 Drake, 213 Digby, 224 Paula (EU version), 251 Chester, 296 Soleil, 322 Rocco, 301 Isabelle, and 389 Bruce?

Paula is an EU card, the rest are US/NA version.

Last edited:
Update more card packs recieved over holiday over 30 more/new extras or doubles added see OP list all updated. And thank you to all trades done in past week. Ready for a new one. Update 5am 2/17/17.

I have 063 Mint*, 092 Henry, 104 Labelle SP, 124 Harry, 140 Avery, 148 Whitney*, 155 Butch*, 179 Hopper, 181 Drake, 184 Anticotti, 189 Drift, 240 Dierdre*, 251 Chester, 262 Blanche, 298 Derwin, 305 Celeste SP, 322 Rocco*, 346 Peewee*, 370 Jacques*.

I need 022 Leonardo, 049 Bonbon, 063 Limberg, 065 Midge, 103 Kicks SP, 118 Poncho, 123 Fuschia, 125 Gwen, 187 Vic, 190 Vesta, 201 Rover SP, 268 Buck, 285 Merengue*, 352 Rory, 379 Nibbles, and a lot of your WA cards.

You tend to take a while to respond which I understand is why you couldn't trade for my Stitches before. Depending on how long you take to reply most of my cards may be gone. Let me know if you want to work something out in a reasonable time span, ty!

Hi, Im located in Australia and am interested in;
32:Blue bear
87:Bunnie
230:Velma
248:Hazel
266:Joey
271:Curlos

Please consider, I only need 12 cards to go and these are vital to my collection! checkout my thread and PM me!

a note on the priority tab/spoiler:. 2/17/17. I may have new cards near end of next few weeks now that I have a store with many S3 as far as 1/2 am missing so few figure can finish through here so yes S1 and 2 aside from the listeds are also a priority above random non top seek 3s ATM as 4 is sold out those non starred or not on top 20 list (or not Pekoe and Stitches lol) fall in that order in my head as no access to my 2 WA seeks or S4s through store ATM and only a handful of S1/2 left to complete but the named ones always first are under the priority tab. Also that list is not in an order after the first 2 so Sly or Butch and Lucy would be the rest of top 5 if want me to order the top 20 can do it does depend trade to trade.

A note on a pre pending trade:professor:216 Franklin (SP) for random stuff 184:Anicotti, and 394:Grizzly will add this to OP when here back from him am still reading through thread and pms and expecting some afternoon and evening US to activity as day goes on I to tomorrow on the new additions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can trade Sheldon for Bunnie.

Are you US if so will mark this in my possible trades notebook. And pm you or you can pm me if US, I see them quicker and do a thread o review after every update and few days in between every other but pms seem to relieve first cant help it they even email tag me :) Also to all if you would please use numbers when offering it just makes it easier if you remember that is. Not a rule just if you would when proposing ESP a 1:1.

Last edited:
I have 063 Mint*, 092 Henry, 104 Labelle SP, 124 Harry, 140 Avery, 148 Whitney*, 155 Butch*, 179 Hopper, 181 Drake, 184 Anticotti, 189 Drift, 240 Dierdre*, 251 Chester, 262 Blanche, 298 Derwin, 305 Celeste SP, 322 Rocco*, 346 Peewee*, 370 Jacques*.

I need 022 Leonardo, 049 Bonbon, 063 Limberg, 065 Midge, 103 Kicks SP, 118 Poncho, 123 Fuschia, 125 Gwen, 187 Vic, 190 Vesta, 201 Rover SP, 268 Buck, 285 Merengue*, 352 Rory, 379 Nibbles, and a lot of your WA cards.

You tend to take a while to respond which I understand is why you couldn't trade for my Stitches before. Depending on how long you take to reply most of my cards may be gone. Let me know if you want to work something out in a reasonable time span, ty!

I sent you a pm on this and why I couldn't get back to you as soon as I started thread and had so many offers to sort plus medical(Lupus/AIP/other genetic/auto)/family emergency(same week as thread started) took me until last Sat to get started had to do the weighing options sick days offline weekend away for anniversary right after thread up ect but typically am very quick on days I am in decision mode. Also I think you had asked for Merengue and only had a NPC and one other card being offered and wouldn't except a 1:1 on the NPC and a 2:1 on the Merengue as at the time with cards being offered not top priority and her being high sought you declined if I am incorrect and that was not you I apologize I can't always reply straight away when have 10 plus other offers involving similar cards or if can't be on that day and didn't see it I usually post non emergency planned away days but week before this last was family and medical centered until last Sat I was unable to start trading. it may not have been you that I did make an offer to but there was an NPC or a 2:1 on Merengue instead ask that my offer was declined but there was something a day or 2 needed to sort and cards going out as you were active and I was out of commission may likely be what happened. I do apologize whatever the situation was where you felt not responded to quickly. I do note to all that I typically only respond to offers of interest if I get a pm and it says blank for blank and another is preferred I will not respond to every decline or out of US I just physically can't.

I had no idea all your cards and in the beginning writing out all possible combos by hand ESP when all wanted same few cards in deal I was learning the trade game am quicker now on my good days but it does take my whole day (have been at this for hrs and still not dressed or run any errands but want to get things sorted for tomorrow at latest I take it very seriously but a few more people to here back from as well so if you are quicker or someone else is that's great but I see with all your cards and needs we could definitely make a deal that suits us both and that can take a moment. I am in the swing of it now and have more materials and do US only which makes it much easier on me if can send from home. I have many many WA and am not sure which you are looking at I am looking for Boris and Sandy there but will find them as for your cards I need all of those I really want a few. I do not yet have Pekoe so can't be sure about the high tier cards u til she and stitches are obtained that is how it is and likely why it was slow cards sought versus other offers for same cards of higher priority and I apologize but that is how we trade right like for like and so on and most doubles there is only one.

Anyhow you just listed 19 desired cards plus some WA and almost just as many cards you have I do not so if we put the Merengue question on hold until after people are off school/work or in morning and see this and my priority ask for her and Marshall the top two then I don't see any reason we couldn't work out the rest even before I am sure on her as that would be many cards for us both.Likely including her but again I have to wait to make that particular call but we have much to trade should be good. Sorry to any that my week off affected trade wise have been flowing with it for a good week now and thread is only 21/2 weeks old.

This deal as of 2/21 has been made 3:3 see pendings.

Last edited:
Note:Franklin Sp has been mailed out to Prof for 184:Anicotti and 394:Grizzly as of Sat mail 2/18 so that card and those missings are moved in Op. Op updated. Some people confused on my wishlist cards being started and my preferred cards not a set in stone system the only 2 cards marked will only trade for my top 2 seeks are Merengue and Marshall (on hold for Stitches and other for 2 top 20 cards Also Wolfgang for Whitney,Chief for Skye and Chrissy for Ftancine or see top 20 for fair trades on the other top tier cards aside the 2 only fora) ty.

Last edited:
my 204, 206, 212, 224, 232, 251, 252, 269, 276, 295 and 298 for your June, Carrie, Ursala, Leopold, Louie, Ursala, Snooty, Olive, Buzz, Cleo and Bea?

Edit: Changed Billy for Snooty

Last edited:
Have updated thread after 3 trade offers have gone mailed and may update again later today as may be receiving new card packs latest if not today before Weds for sure and post is closed US Mon for Presidents' Day anyway so now is a good time to set Tues deals if your mail has already gone out. Am waiting to hear on 3 more trade negotiations and will update then as well. I tend to update at least every other day. Also so there is not a ton of confusion I may put up a seperate thread on Mengue and Marshal for the wanted cards, but may not need to just note I do have them but am only taking offers of first stitches and the 2 of my top five on the other. Also in response to @Tobia that may actually work out am waiting to hear which WA cards BrinaLou was referring to before you but I have many as you can see.

Last edited:
@Tobia that may actually work out am waiting to hear which WA cards BrinaLou was referring to before you but I have many as you can see.
Just let me know, I need most of your WA cards so I'm pretty flexible.

Anyone who saw the pending list, I still need 170 Ruby she is re-added to missing series 2 ty. Please review the OP as 4 trades were mailed out today and expected next week which changed my needs list greatly and my top 20 seeks are updated as well in the priority spoiler tab. Top 5: Stitches,Lucy,Elmer,Peggy,Whitney/Skye

Last edited:
my 204, 206, 212, 224, 232, 251, 252, 269, 276, 295 and 298 for your June, Carrie, Ursala, Leopold, Louie, Ursala, Snooty, Olive, Buzz, Cleo and Bea?

Edit: Changed Billy for Snooty

This deal is pre pending for next post day so likely won't need these particular card numbers offered again. Is another 11/11 trade after the US post holiday Monday. Some haven't been aware Monday is Presidents Day in US so Tues for Thurs arrival is probably the next earliest in US trades. Just a note.

scratch that offer, i'm from Canada and didn't notice the US only! Good luck!

Last edited:
Updated OP with yesterday's mailed trades included and noticed 1 S1 card and 2 WA doubles were missing added S1 Resetti and WAPiper and Bitty.

Updated list after 3 more trades agreed on from Sun 2/19 for next postal send out 2/21. OP is updated on doubles and needed cards also updated top 20 in the Priority spoiler.
@Audlynn:Ty but no longer need card #224 is part of pending trade ready for mail out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This deal is pre pending for next post day so likely won't need these particular card numbers offered again. Is another 11/11 trade after the US post holiday Monday. Some haven't been aware Monday is Presidents Day in US so Tues for Thurs arrival is probably the next earliest in US trades. Just a note.
This trade is agreed but Ursala #2 was Piper see pendings for list of 3 deals made today totals 16 cards.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your 019 Fauna, 095 Peanut, 135 Phoebe, 143 Olivia, 198 Agent S, 255 Wolfgang, 320 Mott, and 352 Rory

For my 181 Drake, 213 Digby, 224 Paula (EU version), 251 Chester, 296 Soleil, 322 Rocco, 301 Isabelle, and 389 Bruce?

Paula is an EU card, the rest are US/NA version.

Not sure if you are US or not. I no longer have ATM Fauna,or Rory, and no longer need Paula or Chester. Looking for priority seek on WG and stars on Agent S and Olivia. Or completers WA and *S1.

Hi! Could I trade Sheldon (031) and Kabuki (037) for Carmen (145) and Gulliver (314)? :)

Last edited:
I can give you 224 for 219.

I am not missing card 2224 but tt I also do not need 219

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Could I trade Sheldon (031) and Kabuki (037) for Carmen (145) and Gulliver (314)? :)

I have a 031: Sheldon on the way from Sats send outs. But if there is another card I am missing in his place that is fine or if no perhaps another arrangement of the deal?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Note after I run some quick pre dark errand or maybe quickly now as have fewer needs am making a top ten only on the priority and adjusting some wish non filler stars. Trying to make that more accessible. But again am open to all offers aside the 2 specifically marked.

Back