January Shop Update: New Lily Flowers and Garnet Birthstone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try not to be too salty guys. It really sucks that we didn't get any new dolls, but it was VERY well played. I do appreciate a good, harmless, prank. Well done, staff. Well done. ;)

so can you only buy one birthstone? if yes can others still gift you stones? my dream of a garnet row might be over ;-;

Well, in preparation for the suspected evaporation of my 1TBT Wierd Doll, I took a screen shot of my sidebar ... preserving for posterity my two - count 'em - two - little dolls of weirdness ... probably the only time such a sight will ever be seen!!

2n8d74x.jpg

Btw ... Thank you, Mods, for the Yellow Candy! It was delicious, as was the awesome trick you played on us! ❤

Well, in preparation for the suspected evaporation of my 1TBT Wierd Doll, I took a screen shot of my sidebar ... preserving for posterity my two - count 'em - two - little dolls of weirdness ... probably the only time such a sight will ever be seen!!

2n8d74x.jpg

Btw ... Thank you, Mods, for the Yellow Candy! It was delicious, as was the awesome trick you played on us! ❤

Horus had twelve - count 'em - twelve - little dolls of weirdness ... probably the only time such a sight will ever be seen!!

M85qvyE.png

;)

Horus had twelve - count 'em - twelve - little dolls of weirdness ... probably the only time such a sight will ever be seen!!

M85qvyE.png

;)

OMGG!!! Thank you for alleviating my guilt over having two! Lol nothing bad reflecting on Horus
Ya gotta admit ... that's an amazing sight!!

here's another one we may never see again, Weird Doll to the left of the other dolls instead of to the right:

NlrxdcS.png

(unless Oblivia Tina displays them that way some time)

I mean, the yellow candies STILL SAY Wierd Doll on them when you hover your cursor over the icon in a line up lol. They're just dolls in disguise.

M85qvyE.png

;)

the fact that anyone can have a full sidebar of wierdness makes me question everything ;-;

Am I the only one who doesn't think this was really funny? :/ I mean there were people checking TBT all day just to make sure they could get the Wierd doll, and it turns out to just be a lame yellow candy...sorry but I don't think that was funny at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back