• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Huzzah, just seemed to fix itself! Yay

Help how do I close a thread? It's a thread I created and I looked under thread tools and I can't find a way to close it!

So.. I have a shop in the museum shop (x) and for some reason starting like 45 mins ago I'm unable to post in it. When I post a quick reply (with or without images) the page refreshes as if I've done it, but it won't show up. I'm able to edit posts but new ones don't show up. :-( ???

Help how do I close a thread? It's a thread I created and I looked under thread tools and I can't find a way to close it!
You can close threads via the administrative tab. However you can only close your own threads in the trading boards, so if the thread you're trying to close isn't in a trading board you won't be able to close it.

So.. I have a shop in the museum shop (x) and for some reason starting like 45 mins ago I'm unable to post in it. When I post a quick reply (with or without images) the page refreshes as if I've done it, but it won't show up. I'm able to edit posts but new ones don't show up. :-( ???
Your thread was experiencing the post glitch, I've gone and fixed it for you

I'm seeing that some of my posts aren't showing in threads I post them in. For instance the most recent one I made for an order in the ariane's signature museum shop. Is there a way to correct this or is there some sort of delay? It says I already posted if I try to repost the same message...

Last edited:
How do you disable lagging on this site? I am getting tired of my messages being duplicated due to some lags.

Would it be possible to change the time on my TBT Fair 2017 patch from 11:05pm to 11:04pm? I really want it in my lineup but it's to the leftt of my Invader collectible and it's really bothering me cause I want it to the right.

Would it be possible to change the time on my TBT Fair 2017 patch from 11:05pm to 11:04pm? I really want it in my lineup but it's to the leftt of my Invader collectible and it's really bothering me cause I want it to the right.

not possible sorry

sorry if it sounds like i'm being impatient but i requested a username change about 20 hours ago and nothing has happened?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also apologies if this isnt the right thread to ask about it

Username changes have to be manually done by an admin and can take up to a few days to be processed.

I'll get to your username change by the end of the night, promise! I've just been busy over the last few days. :)

Was the username change now with contact the staff implemented because of that one time someone changed it to thunderisa----?
I'm just curious, and if it wasn't for that reason I want to know

Was the username change now with contact the staff implemented because of that one time someone changed it to thunderisa----?
I'm just curious, and if it wasn't for that reason I want to know

There was a glitch that people exploited to get free username changes. The add-on was intended for you to pay for every username change. But after people used that glitch, the old username change add-on was taken off. The new one requires going to the contact the staff board.

Are all the character collectibles supposed to be unique (as in 1 per user)? I've seen people have Mint line-ups so it's a bit confusing.

Are all the character collectibles supposed to be unique (as in 1 per user)? I've seen people have Mint line-ups so it's a bit confusing.

The villager collectibles are not unique, though the NPC collectibles (Jack, Pav?, and Leif) are.

Back