• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

But why?

Game of Thrones was one year and 10 months ago. It's not recent in any way whatsoever. Didn't play in Scummies IV. And the previous Scummies game before that, I hosted.

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware we were required to react to the lynch.

Sweetie if you've read my recent posts, you'll notice that I moved toad off of my null list into town-lean, and Panda off of null into scum-lean. The rest were the mostly the inactives. And, I have to repeat this, please explain to me how I am supposed to get a read on the people who have posted 0 to 3 times?

Okay yeah but you using the fact you use to policy lynch back in 'your days' as an excuse for suggesting a PL/NL less than half a day in is just weird. Looking through GoT you didn't suggest it then and neither in BotW, why has it resurfaced now? Also just remembered BoI too, don't think that was a policy lynch era game either. Meta is usually **** but your excuse makes 0 sense.

I didn't say you had to react but it was just weird that you went straight to 'oh Tae voted for Sensai too', like ZERO acknowledgement was just weird, was him flipping town not surprising to you?

Yes ok w/e you updated them but idk why you bothered putting everyone in, isn't it just easier to state your townread and scumreads. The list just felt like you were trying to contribute but why... Every other game you sort of just post 1 liners and attack people, so why the change now. As much as I'd hate to agree with Trundle, and even though trying hard isn't a scumtell, it's def out of character for you.

While you didn't have to read them, 3 posts is sometimes more than enough, ie f11 for me early on, looks like it's not moving anyway

Okay yeah but you using the fact you use to policy lynch back in 'your days' as an excuse for suggesting a PL/NL less than half a day in is just weird. Looking through GoT you didn't suggest it then and neither in BotW, why has it resurfaced now? Also just remembered BoI too, don't think that was a policy lynch era game either. Meta is usually **** but your excuse makes 0 sense.

I didn't say you had to react but it was just weird that you went straight to 'oh Tae voted for Sensai too', like ZERO acknowledgement was just weird, was him flipping town not surprising to you?

Yes ok w/e you updated them but idk why you bothered putting everyone in, isn't it just easier to state your townread and scumreads. The list just felt like you were trying to contribute but why... Every other game you sort of just post 1 liners and attack people, so why the change now. As much as I'd hate to agree with Trundle, and even though trying hard isn't a scumtell, it's def out of character for you.

While you didn't have to read them, 3 posts is sometimes more than enough, ie f11 for me early on, looks like it's not moving anyway

It was surprising. I expected him to be newb mafia.

I don't know why you're giving me crap about putting everyone in. Tae did that in post 164. Amazonevan did the same thing in post 549. You're not going after them for the exact same thing.

I continue to roll my eyes at anyone who seems to want to say trying hard is out of character for me. I'm sorry, would you like me to rage and lose my ****? Because that's in-character for me. If you want that, I can gladly pull that off. Hell, I already have.

Tae's was more a rainbow list opposed to a fully fledged explained with quotes reads post, and Evan's wasn't like half a day in. I just don't understand your motivation so early on, just looked like filler contribution ?\_(ツ)_/?

Reacting to pressure 'well' obv isn't in your character either it seems.

Townleans:
Jacob
N e s s
toadsworthy
tae
amazonevan19
oath2order
xCleb
VanessaMay18

Nulls:
Kit
f11
PandaDarling
Curry

Scumbois:
Dad
Heyden
Trundle
Locket
Luniel
Bianasboutique

This list is in no order.

If anyone wants to clear up on my townleans let me know. Oath is in there because his name is getting so much flak from both my townreads and scumreads that it's more than likely that he's not associated with any support team at all (i.g. mafia). PandaDarling for the same reason. Evan is there because he gives off town vibes, and his performance here isn't very similar to that in FNAF Mafia as scum. Many of those are my townreads just based on gut feelings. VanessaMay18 and xCleb is clinging between Town and Null for me, but otherwise I'm fine with that list.

Although I make decisions with my gut most of the time, I trust my instincts more than anything else. Dad's and Heyden's reads list were fine, in fact I'm more likely to place Heyden to null --- but at the moment I still find it utterly suspicious how little Dad talks about Heyden given that he's an active candidate for suspicion as well.

However, the main reason I find Dad suspicious is that his scum list deviates highly from mine. I feel confident that many of the people he lists are town. And if I'm wrong then I'll probably take a backseat in the next games.

And at the case of me leaving out Luniel, I simply forgot. I went off my own memory of who's playing and who's inactive etc and their name escaped me.

To the rest of my scumreads, Trundle has a convenient excuse of being busy if he is mafia. It's really weird how little his name is mentioned around the thread. I hope we don't put him in the backseat altogether and go nuts during the day without considering that he could be mafia as well.

Locket ... my RNG bond is still attached to you. You won't escape my field of suspicion no matter how people see my methods. That aside, the reason I'm seriously considering you to be scum now is based on your reads list. Nulling majority of the players and iirc only townleaning a few (one of which is Dad fyi, when he wasn't even that active). There has been no response from you after that list (I think), and if you're town you're not playing the game right.

Luniel ... Scumleaning them still though despite Dad trying to call them out over forgetting.. Maybe you're not anymore interested in the game or you're active in the Quicktopic. If you get modkilled as an important role that would be a bummer, but in general quietness will raise suspicions from me.

Bianca is hard to read that's for sure. I'm genuinely curious as to what you color you would flip. The most scummy thing about her is how she goes inactive after her vote placeholder. Honestly that's such an easy way for scum to coast by and I'm starting to think you're mafia playing the "don't touch me i'm innocent!" game to fool us. And if not, well :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

jeez i just realized people are going to wake up to this long page so if you skimmed my post read it all again k bye

So in regards to me, you sus me because my reads are different than yours. And here I was thinking you genuinely thought I was trying to convince town that there were 8 mafia and I was scummy because of it. :rolleyes: Our scumread on Luniel matches, but it's not a difficult read to have. You also literally echoed what I said about Bianca. You scumread Locket for having a lot of nulls but you're not considering that it might be because they're inexperienced but hey, easy target. Trundle is scum using irl as an excuse and that could very well be, but when people do that eventually time will tell. As for your townlean on Evan, their play doesn't match up to one of their scum plays from your analysis but people can, you know, improve and the approach I think Evan has been taking until recently with that god awful long post has been a cautiously logical one. lol at you townleaning Oath and Panda just because there's heat on them.

In general, aside from agreeing on Luniel and Bianca, these are trash reads.

And as for Heydenn, just like in BotW I feel like we're on the same track and so their play harkens back to a similar townplay, plus they've got similar reads and pointed out that thing with Panda and in general have an air of uncertainty indicative of town. I prefer to dedicate my time explaining my scumreads more than townreads, so you can gather that people are either townread by me or nullread if I haven't talked about them much. I've read every single player. Thus I don't talk much about Heydenn and others. You're really trying to find anything to paint me as scum and it's all a reach so far, laughably so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sweetie if you've read my recent posts, you'll notice that I moved toad off of my null list into town-lean, and Panda off of null into scum-lean. The rest were the mostly the inactives. And, I have to repeat this, please explain to me how I am supposed to get a read on the people who have posted 0 to 3 times?

Two people lol. Also, how you're supposed to do that is by reading into their possible intentions as to why they posted what they did, even if it's a one-liner or RQS answers, they typed out what they typed out with one intention or another.

I never said Trundle was mafia bruv. I'm just saying mafia coasting is a possibility just like how Tina and Cleb did so in BoTW, which is why we shouldn't just allow people to coast until Day 4 or something.

If you don't know, I call out pretty much everyone I find scummy so saying that the reason I solely find locket an "easy target" isn't true . After all, despite the inexperience I'm townleaning Vanessa, so it's not just that.

People change yes, but I seriously don't see how Evan could be Maf > Town based on my reason I townleaned him early in the game.

You're a colossal mafia player Dad, it will probably not be me who catalyzes your lynch and I don't think town's ready for it anyways by Day 2. So i'll let you go and Heyden go for now. Keep doing what you do if you're town, as you'll be an asset. But I'll always be on my feet whenever it's you posting. always.

Tae's was more a rainbow list opposed to a fully fledged explained with quotes reads post, and Evan's wasn't like half a day in. I just don't understand your motivation so early on, just looked like filler contribution ?\_(ツ)_/?

"I don't understand your motivation to contribute!"

ffs I was asked to contribute and I did. And now I get **** for it.

There's bound to be scum between you and Dad, leaning more towards Dad on that end.

dad said:
Toads- 3rd? How about 2nd now. Not only do I not like the way you led that lynch against Sensei, but it was based on how they were reacting and it was kinda obvious that it wasn't necessarily a clear scumtell in terms of reaction but what annoys me the most about it is that people weren't listening to what I was saying about you, Evan, and Oath and just bandwagoned this, so I thank you for some of that result. That being said it still stands that you were saying everything you think town wanted to hear in a similar way to Evan. You criticized people who jumped on your own bandwagon which says to town 'hey I made a mistake but look at how people bandwagoned me, scum's could be there, let's scumhunt there!', which also echoes what Jacob had to say about it as well, which I very much agree with. That and saying Farobi RNGing Locket would be a suicidal move as scum made no sense and was a weird way to read them as town

1. I didn't have a bandwagon on me day 1, the only thing that comes to mind is my reaction to Evan thinking I "slipped" which was misunderstood so I explained my post more to him. I called you out for your sus, because it seemingly came out of nowhere and you had said more about panda yet had me placed higher than her. And when I see bogus cases or logic I call people out on it no matter who it's about.

2. My lead on Sensai was more cracked now looking back, but you can't deny that he was throwing out accusations left and right, which day 1 is concerning to me. He stuck out in my eyes, and I went with it. And I mean it's easy for you to say this now, but where the heck were you for Day 1, yes all that moved quickly for end of day, but before that you never said a thing about Sensai.

3. My point on Farobi' RNG you took way out of proportion. I will admit I phrased it dramatically, but still you are going to just scum read every AtE you see. I only meant that it would be a dumb move for scum to do something like Farobi did and draw that much attention.

The basis behind your vote is weak at best, but you talk it up with these wordy posts to make yourself look important. However for someone who boasts such great analysis, you placed your vote on oath and then seemed to coast through the rest of that day. Didn't bother to rethink about it, just agreed that panda seemed scummy and left it at that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also you are townreading Hayden because you have similar reads... which is just poor reasoning

- - - Post Merge - - -

@oath I agree there is probably a scum between dad and heyden, but the likelihood of the two being on sxcum together is unlikely

yeah, because I coast when I'm mafia all the time, eh?

yeah, because I coast when I'm mafia all the time, eh?

I dont remember how you play as mafia but i'll take back what i said since i recall your more chill on post activity on the past few games you were town. Sus still there, but I'm not strongly scumreading you as opposed to Dad and Heyden

@Dad so u think I'm suspicious for "jumping on the Sensai wagon" when I was literally the one who attempted to stop it at the last second

What are you even talking about, me making a "case" on you? Literally all I said was that I could u on a scumteam with Heyden and that I'd elaborate later

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also lmao what are u even talking about "you're not a fan of my townreads"? I haven't even made a list this game + only confidently townreading a few people

Luniel and Curry have been replaced by Kirbystarship and Dolby, respectively.

Please note: once actions have been submitted they are considered final. You cannot continue to change them throughout the night.

Please note: once actions have been submitted they are considered final. You cannot continue to change them throughout the night.

oh BOY

1st announcement - oh goody

2nd announcement - y i k e s

1st announcement - oh goody

2nd announcement - y i k e s

this is probably to combat things like that one game i was so drunk i tried to change my night action and it didn't go through, and then i ended up leading a lynch on town RB... :^) good times right @toad

By the way I think it's for the best that we don't consider those two for lynch anytime soon cause they just arrived. Hello Kirby and Dolby. I'm betting you guys either have a lot of opinions or none at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is probably to combat things like that one game i was so drunk i tried to change my night action and it didn't go through, and then i ended up leading a lynch on town RB... :^) good times right @toad

Drunk mafia sounds funky

By the way I think it's for the best that we don't consider those two for lynch anytime soon cause they just arrived. Hello Kirby and Dolby. I'm betting you guys either have a lot of opinions or none at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Drunk mafia sounds funky

i'd fear kill dolby.

@Dad so u think I'm suspicious for "jumping on the Sensai wagon" when I was literally the one who attempted to stop it at the last second

What are you even talking about, me making a "case" on you? Literally all I said was that I could u on a scumteam with Heyden and that I'd elaborate later

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also lmao what are u even talking about "you're not a fan of my townreads"? I haven't even made a list this game + only confidently townreading a few people

Yeah but you were wanting to turn on Heyden who is a strong townread of mine over the dumbest stuff and you jumped on the bandwagon whether you backed off it or not, so that still stands. I didn't like your townreads on toads and oath in particular. I know by the wording you could have been null reading him for all I know but you said you weren't suspecting him.

You seem to be convinced Heydenn is scum and my reads are closely aligned with theirs and I've openly townread them, so I still assume some sort of case is coming.

Ho boi. Told Tina I'd replace about 15 hours ago as a last resort so wasn't expecting to be in so soon. Have some opinions but my first teacher confiscated phones so I'll post them during my next one (about 2.5 hours from now). I think I'll be able to post no-explanation ones within the hour(only have 6 pages to read)

You know, it would be nice for either Dad or Heyden to die so we can see what they'd flip. It would be useful for me at least because they make sense, but I still don't see them as town. And if one of them flips red then it would be a really easy 2-in-1 scenario in catching scum. And if for some reason they flip town, I can bring my focus on somebody else (which is going to be difficult cause it's a back to square one sort of thing in my perspective).

I hope this'll be clearer by the result of the End of night, anyways

Back