Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Anyone know how to scan in villagers to get their RV? I have the magic lamp and Amiibo cards. I tried with Prince today, first I asked him to move in because I have 10 villagers so I was hoping Wisp would ask me if I wanted his RV instead, but that didn't work. Then I tried "give me something!" And he gave me a bathtub....

Anyone know how to scan in villagers to get their RV? I have the magic lamp and Amiibo cards. I tried with Prince today, first I asked him to move in because I have 10 villagers so I was hoping Wisp would ask me if I wanted his RV instead, but that didn't work. Then I tried "give me something!" And he gave me a bathtub....

You need the Welcome Amiibo cards, which is a separate set. The regular Amiibo cards only let villagers move into your town or obtain random items.

She appears randomly. I've never really noticed if she was in my town after someone dropped her off. Mostly she's appeared randomly and I hadn't let someone drop her off.

If there is three spaces between two villagers houses. Can you plant trees or bushes in the middle? I've seen it in hacked towns but didn't know if it worked in non-hacked.

Last edited:
If there is three spaces between two villagers houses. Can you plant trees or bushes in the middle? I've seen it in hacked towns but didn't know if it worked in non-hacked.
If they are side by side, yes. But not if they're up and down, because buildings need two empty spaces in front.

Last edited:

Yes, you can. In my town Hangzhou I made an arrangement of Bamboo and bushes around every house, you can look in the DA if you want. :)

Will Gracie accept Pro designs? What happens if you present it to her? I just got TIY, & my character is dressed as Snow White, I use QRs so much, just curious. It's been a thought I had for a while now.

sort of a animal crossing question. i have a physical copy of the game. if i get a digital version to have a second town but get a new ds will i lose my second town?

Will Gracie accept Pro designs? What happens if you present it to her? I just got TIY, & my character is dressed as Snow White, I use QRs so much, just curious. It's been a thought I had for a while now.

I'm pretty sure she only accepts real clothes. QR codes don't have a fashion style. If you want to pass the fashion check, you need to wear clothes and accessories of the requested fashion style.

I have a question about amiibo cards
do people sell them on here for tbt? is that allowed?

Selling amiibo cards for TBT isn't allowed. You can either trade them for other amiibo cards or pay with real money. You can find a guideline for trading amiibo cards here.

Last edited:
how do people get the really nice pics of their game thats all smooth and not pixel?

I believe most of them take the screenshot normally and upload them via miiverse or twitter and then use this tool: http://waifu2x.udp.jp/

If I visit a town that has a time different from mine would anything bad happen? Say I want to adopt a villager from that town :/

Nope, when you come back your town will be at the correct time and nothing will happen, it's totally safe. :)

If I wanted to kick a villager out using Amiibo cards, does that mean the villager I scanned in would take their place?? Because I really don't want to time travel to try and get the villagers I want out and they've been here for like a week already and I'm becoming impatient :(

Yes, the villager you scan will move in their place (regardless if they've lived there before). You can replace multiple villagers within days.
It's the best way to kick the unwanted out :)

Back