Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

So this might take a while.
These are all my funny moments (That I screenied, anyways) from the beginning of my town:

First of all! Antonio's refrigerator. What!?
0q9PMTD.jpg

So when I started, I found that it was possible to whack a balloon as it moved up the beach cliff.
qxFtYqz.jpg

Here's where it landed. Damnit, inaccessible beach!
FZKcsta.png

IT IS LOBO TIME! Starting with a time capsule.
SmusZnw.png

ophOu9f.jpg

17MaKxS.jpg

Lfsyc2k.jpg

24cXAdY.jpg

This one nearly killed me xD

Because that is how it is done!
0RilniK.jpg

Isabelle your legs!?
8z0HI5c.jpg

Money pranks are the best pranks.
l6pl3Zu.jpg

Why can I NOT have nice things? Dx
OvqkLcl.jpg

Maybe they will go away if I close my eyes. D:
LUs9E0q.jpg

Just fishin' for glitches
WI5zZ3U.jpg

NO STOP DO NOT ABDUCT GRACIE D:
MPHV8na.jpg

My work here is done.
MERRY CHRI- No.
ZcU7esA.jpg

Omg! XD These are so awesome! :')

omfg
I'm gonna force Marshal, Octavian, Genji and Kabuki to call me ''baby'' and then they're all gonna fight
and they're gonna be like
''BABY IS MINE!'' ''NO, MINE!'' ''BABY LIKES SOCKS, I LIKE SOCKS'' ''SHUT UP I LIKE SOCKS TO'' ''GBSJABDKJBDSJKBFSJKD''

XD This thread is just...the most amazing thread created. X'D

Last edited:
When I was sniffed by my friends creepy Vladimir

I still remember this moment so fondly... In my last save file, Chief said this: "Listen up! I want to show you my lovely love seat." I closed the console right away, thinking it was... questionable...

Today I didn't really have the best time at the Dream Suite. I was at the town of Termina, the mayor being a certain user that posted here, but I only saw two villagers I liked, which were not any of the three I wanted to see: Pietro and Camoufrog. After the "average dream," I stopped at Club LOL and was thinking to myself: "If Lobo is in Club LOL right now, I will be laughing my head off, and this will have been the best day of my life." And guess who was the only one dancing there? Yep, it was Lobo. I wasn't just laughing because he was there when I was hoping he would, I was also laughing at the fact his main dance move is the "twerk," as I like to call it. Apparently my villagers are learning a bit TOO much about Miley Cyrus...

About a day ago, Bianca wanted to come over to my house at 6 PM, so I said yes, and went on my merry business until then. I was just collecting some shells at the beach when the clock said 5:59, so I decided to very quickly empty my inventory at Re-Tail, and juuuust about made it. At 6:00 on the dot, I talked to Bianca, and being 10 SECONDS LATE, she ranted about how I was just "too busy" to spend time with her, and wooooow.

Although I did stand up Anchovy about an hour later when I was out with my mom. :'D

I don't have a screenshot, but a few days ago Bob requested a sandbox saying it would be "fun for everyone." Yet it is pretty common knowledge what cats do with sandboxes...

"My butt is stuck and I can't get out!"
All Jock villagers should have LifeAlert.

Haha, that's hilarious! XD They really should! ;w;
Introducing Life Alert for Animal Crossing! Real interviews by villagers who have fallen into pitfall seeds!
"Help, my butt is stuck and I can't get up!"
Someone should actually create a shirt with the little Life Alert thing and wear it when they or another villager falls into a pitfall! ^u^

A couple days ago, Lobo came in randomly. I talked to him, and he game me a homework set. I was all like: "Umm... No thanks." Luckily I can sell it for a few bells at Retail.

marshal1.JPG

marshal2.JPG

"A boy is fine too?" Good grief Marshal. I know your attempt to flirt with Fuchsia crashed and burned yesterday, but still...

nwk6co.jpg

I think Nana has something she wants to say to me

fdhzj5.jpg

Pietro has been the worst offender of the My Butt puns lmao

vradc7.jpg

No thank you lol ask Frita

fxf4uu.jpg

All of our butts should be clean I hope 0.o

This conversation
052.JPG053.JPG054.JPG055.JPG056.JPG

and this one!
213.JPG214.JPG215.JPG216.JPG217.JPG218.JPG219.JPG220.JPG221.JPG222.JPG
and after zucker first told him what his problem was, octavian turned and looked at me like 'is this zucker serious' an d it made me laugh

Back