• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Waiting on my game to be delivered....

Just ordered my copy, should be here tomorrow apparently. Gonna have to hope I can get my mum to hang around and sign for it.

OpbzOw0.png

XaLuz6R.png

:mad:

A lot of companies wont be dispatching until Wednesday afternoon (Royal Mail's cut-off point for Friday deliveries) so dont get too mad just yet :)
Well that's reassuring... Atm I'm like a crazy person, checking Amazon every few minutes. xD

Well that's reassuring... Atm I'm like a crazy person, checking Amazon every few minutes. xD

Some are dispatching today, but if something is sent out on Wednesday before Royal Mail stops collating post at 4pm, then it will be processed on Thursday to be delivered on Friday.

Mine was dispatched yesterday (ordered from GAME uk) but I didn't show up today, I got the email pretty late though so I hope it follows in PMD's steps and comes tomorrow, I received PMD the day after my shipping email... but that email was sent at 8am :( the last few days are so hard!!! haha

Did you just order the game or the bundle?

I ordered the game online from Gamestop yesterday and a few hours later I got the email saying it was shipped.
My biggest trouble is that this weekend, I'm leaving the U.S. for 2 weeks and I don't know if I should start the game now, and risk missing a whole bunch or have to wait some more and start the game after I get back from my trip. Either way, I can't play it for 2 weeks while I have it -.-

Tracking now says: 7:22 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery
which somehow makes the wait even more difficult!
It's like the closer it gets the more difficult it becomes... I couldn't even sleep last night because I was so excited

Same here. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning over this.

I ordered the game online from Gamestop yesterday and a few hours later I got the email saying it was shipped.
My biggest trouble is that this weekend, I'm leaving the U.S. for 2 weeks and I don't know if I should start the game now, and risk missing a whole bunch or have to wait some more and start the game after I get back from my trip. Either way, I can't play it for 2 weeks while I have it -.-

mine still has not shipped from gamestop, i even called yesterday and he said it would ship and took off the $15 i paid for 1 day, i didnt ask him to do that but I thought that was pretty nice, he said it would be here tomorrow ...however I see no tracking number or email from gamestop

edit

2nh2m2o.png

i wouldnt be so impatient but i order on the 8th and its already been a business day monday, and my card still has not been charged...geeze i need them to take this money out so i can see how much money i can spend to get this black outfit i need for friday :mad:

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2013-06-11 at 18.39.19.jpg

Yay it was dispatched at 11am with first class delivery. Hopefully I will get it tomorrow but as I live on an island just bellow the UK its more likely going to come on Thursday.... but will still be super happy ! :D

about 30 min ago gamestop sent me a email saying that I needed to fax them a bank statement to verify my billing address, so while being on the phone with them to find out what happened the women told me, she said with all the xbox one and ps4 stuff happening they havent even looked at your order -____________- the only person who looked at it was the guy I spoke with yesterday who ended up giving me free shipping, anyway I get off the phone with them and tell my mom we need to fax in her information...shes not having it she calls them and then 45 min later its been taken care of and my game will ship tonight...alright mom!! so hopefully sometime tomorrow then

I've been checking the office of our apartment building for packages several times a day since Saturday with the silly hope it would be here early. I believe I am going mad.

mine still has not shipped from gamestop, i even called yesterday and he said it would ship and took off the $15 i paid for 1 day, i didnt ask him to do that but I thought that was pretty nice, he said it would be here tomorrow ...however I see no tracking number or email from gamestop

edit

2nh2m2o.png

i wouldnt be so impatient but i order on the 8th and its already been a business day monday, and my card still has not been charged...geeze i need them to take this money out so i can see how much money i can spend to get this black outfit i need for friday :mad:

Mine says its been shipped but it's in Tennessee so I won't be getting it till Friday, apparently. I only ordered the game and it seems you ordered a lot more!

At least mine made it to Memphis. It is 7 PM here, so it has been in transit for about 18 hours without reaching its next destination. I am hoping to get it tomorrow, as indicated. :)

Attachments

• Amazon.jpg.JPG
    Amazon.jpg.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Mine SHOULD come Thursday if Game plays ball if not Friday (release day) is cool

UPS says mine will be here tomorrow, so I'm super excited for that. :( Seeing people who have to wait longer makes me sad, though.

My 3DS XL was supposedly delivered yesterday.. except it wasn't. I called UPS and Gamestop who initiated an investigation which will take 1-2 weeks -___- No one else in my area has the bundle so I told Gamestop to refund me and I ordered another online. Luckily I bought the game at midnight on my old ds but Gamestop needs to get their act together!

Back