• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading ☆♥• Wishlist items •♥☆ (TBT, IGB and Rare items UFT)

You got it! I'll be getting your stuff too. Will you be able to trade in a couple of hours? I'm about to eat right now.

Yes I should be able to! Shoot me a pm when you're ready :) If it's not too much trouble, I'd love to get an extra hibiscus, I could buy it either with IGB or TBT if you're interested. If not, no worries! :) x

Hello, I believe I have a Virtual Boy and a raccoon wall clock if you still need one c:

Last edited:
Yes I should be able to! Shoot me a pm when you're ready :) If it's not too much trouble, I'd love to get an extra hibiscus, I could buy it either with IGB or TBT if you're interested. If not, no worries! :) x

Your stuff is ready, and i got the extra hibiscus you wanted. Did you happen to have the Isabelle's pic? If not i can give it to you for 8 TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, I believe I have a Virtual Boy and a raccoon wall clock if you still need one c:

I still need the virtual boy! What do you want for it? ;)

Your stuff is ready, and i got the extra hibiscus you wanted. Did you happen to have the Isabelle's pic? If not i can give it to you for 8 TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still need the virtual boy! What do you want for it? ;)

You say 8 TBT per item, so that's a good amount!

I have the Nintendo 3DS Shelf available for IGB again? :D

Hi! I could trade you a boston bag, mug, barrel, virtual boy, summit wall for a skateboard rack, polka dot wall, cupkake, fruit-panel cushion, donut box .

Hi! I could trade you a boston bag, mug, barrel, virtual boy, summit wall for a skateboard rack, polka dot wall, cupkake, fruit-panel cushion, donut box .

Sure! Just give me some time to get the items. Would you like to trade in about half hour?

You posted on my board about trading for the ABD but I don't have any items from your tradelist. I can give you 40 TBT for the ABD, which you can use to purchase items from your wishlist, if you're interested.

Last edited:
Hi! I have the zen phone stand that I could trade for the cupcake.

Hey c: i have the forest wall, mush wall lamp and mush hanger. I'll take igb if that's okay c:

Last edited:
I can give you: forest wall, mush dresser, sloppy chair

For villager statue + GameCube drawer?

Last edited:
You posted on my board about trading for the ABD but I don't have any items from your tradelist. I can give you 40 TBT for the ABD, which you can use to purchase items from your wishlist, if you're interested.

Sounds good :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have the zen phone stand that I could trade for the cupcake.

That's fine :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey c: i have the forest wall, mush wall lamp and mush hanger. I'll take igb if that's okay c:

Perfect, that would be 3 Mil IGB :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you: forest wall, mush dresser, sloppy chair

For villager statue + GameCube drawer?

You got it!

I have Fairy Bottle ! It's possible trade for white festive tree ?

Back