• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

why do u think cleb wouldn't die or be roleblocked

dude I protected Cleb n1 so I couldn't protect him again n2

- - - Post Merge - - -

it wasn't that I didn't think he would be killed, I was scared he would but I couldn't do anything

thankfully I outninja'd mafia

oh

prob cause 1- they don't have a roleblocker 2- they thought Cleb would be doc saved and 3- they wanted lylo today

Oh sorry I forgot her role name.
Woops.

Okay so we just are missing Zelda. I feel like there's something really obvious that I'm missing

Wait he softed blue then he claimed townie?

Maybe he didn't soft blue, I thought someone mentioned he did.

Don't even remember anymore.

Zendel
Jacob
Ness
Byngo
Aron
Tina

What are their roles

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness being Sidon allegedly

Oh sorry I forgot her role name.
Woops.

Okay so we just are missing Zelda. I feel like there's something really obvious that I'm missing

did u claim? what's ur role

- - - Post Merge - - -

i want cleb to say specifically what his inspection result is

is it "chick is town"

"chick is vanilla town"

or does it not include your targets name?

"your inspection is town"

"your inspection is vanilla town"

i expect someone to be revali since the other champions r here unless cleb isn't urbosa but idk

oh

prob cause 1- they don't have a roleblocker 2- they thought Cleb would be doc saved and 3- they wanted lylo today

but that doesn't make sense, town has three investigative roles. JOAT was a 1 shot doctor, watcher, and roleblock. dad was watcher. cleb claims role cop. they don't have godfather (it would be useless) so what other roles could they have? strongman? no bc there hasn't been an extra kill.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i expect someone to be revali since the other champions r here unless cleb isn't urbosa but idk

is urbosa a champion? what's a champion in botw

Well since everyone is claiming I'm Yunobo the Townie for anyone that missed it. I would highly suggest everyone go ahead and claim and we'll work with that.

http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Champions

spoiler warning i guess

- - - Post Merge - - -

but that doesn't make sense, town has three investigative roles. JOAT was a 1 shot doctor, watcher, and roleblock. dad was watcher. cleb claims role cop. they don't have godfather (it would be useless) so what other roles could they have? strongman? no bc there hasn't been an extra kill.

surely cleb would be aware of the repercussions of claiming a cop after a watcher and joat with 1 watch flipped if he were maf tho

unless he thinks we're stupid lol

Specifically, Chick is Vanilla Town.

The reason I didn't say that at first was because I didn't realize that everyone was going to claim anyway, so I figured it would be a better idea to hide the actual role, just in case. Obviously that was a mistake on my part.

Back