• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

January Shop Update: New Lily Flowers and Garnet Birthstone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To join our Premier Member club, you must have at least 8000 bells in the ABD and score a 90 or better on our famous TBT golf course. This will give you access to our super secret TBT Resort board, as well as many exclusive collectibles.

I've noticed that gophers have infested the golf course recently, btw.

and the Resort brochure never said that gambling wasn't allowed on the premises, so don't make me send Rocco and Vinny down there to collect...

I think it is only the gifted ones which became ? images. Not that I'd know because I have no friends xD

Last edited:
I think it is only the gifted ones which became ? images. Not that I'd know because I have no friends xD

no friends? have you tried bribing people with collectibles? ;)

well fwiw, i only got one question mark icon, and i only had one lights set that wasnt gifted to me, that was the avdent calendar set i received. maybe the ??? are from that date forward or something...

I'm really confused over the question marks too. It seems they replaced some of the christmas lights. And what do they do? I'm guessing they will turn into some new collectibles at some point.

I got four of them but after messing around in my inventory they disappeared. Maybe it's just a glitch after all?

Last edited:
I'm really confused over the question marks too. It seems they replaced some of the christmas lights. And what do they do? I'm guessing they will turn into some new collectibles at some point.

I got four of them but after messing around in my inventory they disappeared. Maybe it's just a glitch after all?

It's just a glitch. Updating your collectibles will remove them from lineups.

awww dude what the heck?! weird doll had a restock and i missed it?! thats so messed up!

YESSSS thank you mods! i can finally sleep now!

I don't think we'll get any more of them... Maybe at 17:13. The last restock was at 15:00 (CMT+1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back