• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
still have 5 dergs that needs to go rippppp :(

probs gonna check out the arcane skins for aesthetics but ya man the next few ones after that probs gonna be boring especially plague... why is that even a thing if we can't draw what we want :( (some arcane dibs as well since they censored those too)

eh I was going to buy a melodious vest for 200 gems tomorrow off the AH, but one of the FR scalpers bought it and immediately relisted it marked up to 300 gems. it only costs 250 in the shop, so... are people on Flight Rising really dumb enough to buy stuff from AH for more than they would pay at the MP???

eh I was going to buy a melodious vest for 200 gems tomorrow off the AH, but one of the FR scalpers bought it and immediately relisted it marked up to 300 gems. it only costs 250 in the shop, so... are people on Flight Rising really dumb enough to buy stuff from AH for more than they would pay at the MP???

Not always dumb. Just people who a) are new and/or b) don't know it's sold in the shop

Anyway. The Starfall skins are pretty dope. There are at least 4 I want.

Alright skins/accents I think but not like last year when I totally had to get everyone of them. Might get a few, idk. Might just exalt my last dergs bc no one wants them.

Happy Starfall Celebration!

I like that the apparel doesn't cover the face this time. The skins/accents are alright. Don't really have any dragons to use them on, but I'll probably get one of each, just in case.

Haven't been doing much in FR lately since I started a new AC town/bought other 3ds games. Really need to save up for a lair expansion too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol and the fest familiar reminds me of the Courage the Cowardly Dog episode with the space squids.

I can't believe that in this glittery, spacey, pink festival I only like maybe 2 or 3 skins.

Ah well more things to sell if I find em while grinding

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH btw Ice managed to tip Earth and has the 2nd place dom discount, if anyone wants to buy skins at the discount price (32250 T) lemme know

Giving away stuff on FR, I have a thread up in giveaways/raffles now if anyone needs brewster things

Happy Starfall Celebration!

I like that the apparel doesn't cover the face this time. The skins/accents are alright. Don't really have any dragons to use them on, but I'll probably get one of each, just in case.

lol and the fest familiar reminds me of the Courage the Cowardly Dog episode with the space squids.

yeah the face-covering apparel is all ugly, but why is this one called a "veil" tho, lol?

also, lmao at the arcane space squids!!
(kinda reminds me of The Watchmen graphic novel heh)

I can't believe that in this glittery, spacey, pink festival I only like maybe 2 or 3 skins.

Ah well more things to sell if I find em while grinding

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH btw Ice managed to tip Earth and has the 2nd place dom discount, if anyone wants to buy skins at the discount price (32250 T) lemme know

i think the accents/skins look great, but will probably only snag 3 or 4 of them which is my normal amount. i really like the bog accent which i already brewed up, plus need to buy the spiral accent, the male imp, and mayyyybe the male tundra.

i usually buy the ones that i really like a lot, regardless of whether i have a dragon in hand to use it...

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, ferg i was gonna boycott buying gems at FR until they fix their RNG or boost the number of chests dropped in coli, but dammit i want pirate apparel before it cycles out tomorrow so i may have to cave in and buy...

i think the accents/skins look great, but will probably only snag 3 or 4 of them which is my normal amount. i really like the bog accent which i already brewed up, plus need to buy the spiral accent, the male imp, and mayyyybe the male tundra.

i usually buy the ones that i really like a lot, regardless of whether i have a dragon in hand to use it...

Same about the last bit haha
I ended up buying a couple MP-only ones, hoping I get the others I like through digging or coli.

But yeah if you ever want those other skins at the dom discount price hmu on here or there o/

Oh shoot is the arcane event thingy going on? That makes me tempted to go on and check... I'm all for stellar stuff.
My account is probably so dead though rip

Heck idk why I even bother but I dressed up another one of my dragons... rip

I've had this guy for so long and never did anything with him and I dunno, I just whipped this up.

^looks good!

and yay brewing materials giveaway went successful, might do apparel tonight bc no way im bothering setting em all up on mp!

^looks good!

and yay brewing materials giveaway went successful, might do apparel tonight bc no way im bothering setting em all up on mp!

aw too bad youre quitting. let us know if you decide to get back into it tho down the road.

also, ferg i was gonna boycott buying gems at FR until they fix their RNG or boost the number of chests dropped in coli, but dammit i want pirate apparel before it cycles out tomorrow so i may have to cave in and buy...

Do you have stuff in your hoard that you can hoard sell? The tr/gem rates are down to the low 800s so it's easier to get gems now. I hoard sold a couple stacks of junk and some extra familiars and was able to get enough treasure to trade for gems to buy one of the bundles.

Heck idk why I even bother but I dressed up another one of my dragons... rip

I've had this guy for so long and never did anything with him and I dunno, I just whipped this up.
^Oh I really like that though! The colors match well

The new apparel and accent looks pretty nice on this eclipse day dragon I have

Also bought this little money sucker off AH earlier this months. A 7 digit palindrome, he was pretty cheap, like 50k tr or something like that, but then I changed his genes to poi/tox/cap plus got him a 800g skincent :')

Thanks all :) I dressed another one right after him haha OTL

Would like some sort of accent on her though I haven't found anything yet.

Also Baldwin is being a poop and I can't seem to brew green goo lol what is this

yeah i kinda lost interest and it was basically dailies>reply to people and then done

that happens to me off and on too. right now my interest is rejuvenated-- im interested in this pirate apparel and what characters i can make with them, and i think imma have to get some of these leopard dragons. looking forward to next NOTN also in just a couple months now...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my god it's not just me

I don't need all these rare colours Baldy I just want GREEN

for some reason the goos and sludges give you a variety, but slimes and mucks are like all grey and copper...

yeah i mean most friends there are tbt people let alone a few so.. yeah not really replying much and i feel too old for that plcae tbh with the forums. also been getting into new leaf again..

yeah notn is always fun i guess but yeah coli grind nty

for some reason the goos and sludges give you a variety, but slimes and mucks are like all grey and copper...

I'm having the same problem with muck actually, I mostly want copper but I keep getting silver/gold

Slime is even meaner, I didn't chuck a 5* apparel in so I could get even more grey slime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back