• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for a cranky villager. for my non tt/tbt town so can only pay <reasonable> igb. would also prefer if they're not from an amiibo card as i'm trying to get villagers naturally! thanks :) would actually prefer unoriginal, would love to give them a good home~

looking for a cranky villager. for my non tt/tbt town so can only pay <reasonable> igb. would also prefer if they're not from an amiibo card as i'm trying to get villagers naturally! thanks :) would actually prefer unoriginal, would love to give them a good home~

I have Wart Jr. moving out on the 25th, if you are interested, PM me.

i'm looking for pierce, preferably original! PM/VM me if you're willing to sell him to me for TBT!

Just looking for Cleo now. Original is preferred and tbt only. Might be able to adopt tomorrow.

Last edited:
Looking for Julian. I will pay tbt for him. I do not care if he is original or not, but I would pay more for original. Please PM if you have him readily available.

Im looking for Whitney, Ankha, Erik, or Julian! Not all at once, of course, because I can only get 1 villager right now. Knox just announced that he is moving on September 28th (5 days from now) but I can always TT if you have any of these in boxes now! I have had my town since 2013 so I have accumulated millions of bells from trading and selling! So I am willing to bid many to get one of these villagers! Be sure to PM me ASAP! Thanks!

EDIT: I have received Whitney and at the moment I am no longer looking! Thank you for your generosity!

Last edited:
Looking for Fauna still! Can pay in forum bells <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back