• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Dream Town visits for tbt

Status
Not open for further replies.

kid kat79

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (37) +
I would like to get some feedback on my town.. I'll pay 10tbt to four people to visit my dream town and write down suggestions at what I can change to make it better... Thanks

I'll pay tbt as soon as I get your review.

Last edited:
First off, love the paths! However, some houses have a border off the square in front of the doorway (the cafe, raptor's house) and some don't have the border. The border in front of the door makes it look so good so maybe consider doing that to others! The pathway to the left of Raptor's door right on the edge of the cliff looks a little awkward. Other than that, paths are an A+ they look sooooo good! Some people can't pull them off but you sure did!
Bamboo shoots look suuuuper good in their placement as well i am LIVING for it
Last thing I would recommend (which I struggle with too) is filling in the spots past the paths and trees!! Whether it be flowers, a bench, a clock, anything helps make those spots look more attractive, something small :> I usually put flowers and a bench or something. It'll help liven it up a bit! Other than that, your town is sooooo cute!!!! I really enjoyed visiting!!! The path and lake design flow well together, and the placement of your trees and bamboos is very nice. The flowers colors don't necessarily match the vibe of the path and river, but it makes it comfortable and homely :>

First off, love the paths! However, some houses have a border off the square in front of the doorway (the cafe, raptor's house) and some don't have the border. The border in front of the door makes it look so good so maybe consider doing that to others! The pathway to the left of Raptor's door right on the edge of the cliff looks a little awkward. Other than that, paths are an A+ they look sooooo good! Some people can't pull them off but you sure did!
Bamboo shoots look suuuuper good in their placement as well i am LIVING for it
Last thing I would recommend (which I struggle with too) is filling in the spots past the paths and trees!! Whether it be flowers, a bench, a clock, anything helps make those spots look more attractive, something small :> I usually put flowers and a bench or something. It'll help liven it up a bit! Other than that, your town is sooooo cute!!!! I really enjoyed visiting!!! The path and lake design flow well together, and the placement of your trees and bamboos is very nice. The flowers colors don't necessarily match the vibe of the path and river, but it makes it comfortable and homely :>

Thank you for your detailed review.

I'd love to help out ~ I love looking around people's towns seing all their ideas, so I can leave a review too :)

If you still need someone I can as well

I visited your town but I don't mind if you don't want to give me bells because I didn't let you know before hand. I just love going to dream town and leaving feedback!.

Firstly, it is beautiful! I love the paths and the river around the tree. The only thing I can say is that it is very empty in places. In areas with large open spaces, it would be nice to break it up with PWP or bushes. Water features would look really nice, along with a bell. I do love the flowers you chose to use, the colours work really well with the town. The biggest problem I see if just the big open spaces.

I visited your town but I don't mind if you don't want to give me bells because I didn't let you know before hand. I just love going to dream town and leaving feedback!.

Firstly, it is beautiful! I love the paths and the river around the tree. The only thing I can say is that it is very empty in places. In areas with large open spaces, it would be nice to break it up with PWP or bushes. Water features would look really nice, along with a bell. I do love the flowers you chose to use, the colours work really well with the town. The biggest problem I see if just the big open spaces.

i'll send 10tbt...thanks for your visit.

I love it! I agree that some paths end too quick, maybe have a way to close them off when they end. I would also put a few different fruit tree areas so it's not all peaches. I love your house by the waterfall, where did you get a surfboard? I want one ha! I love the bench with the water around it. You can tell you took your time, it's a very cool town.

I love it! I agree that some paths end too quick, maybe have a way to close them off when they end. I would also put a few different fruit tree areas so it's not all peaches. I love your house by the waterfall, where did you get a surfboard? I want one ha! I love the bench with the water around it. You can tell you took your time, it's a very cool town.

thanks for the review..i'll send the tbt over

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll take one more review...i would like some feed back on my main house by the waterfall please...thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back