Post Your Town Map

View attachment 191345

Town: Poskity
Start date: 30th August 2013
Mayor: Prassel
Local Fruit: Apples
Villagers I care about: Marshal, Stitches

Thinking about resetting... but leaning towards not to. Kinda wish you could move your house. x)

I love your map! :) I thought your mayor's house location is okay! Just probably decorate it with hybrid flowers and paths :)

1zm2x46.png

I took this picture 2 years ago, but this is Sunshine, the 3rd town I made. I have added more things since this picture (eg. the coffee shop which i placed south of the river in a small corner)

Why I like this layout
* Retail is right next to the Train Station, meaning when people visit they can go straight there if they need to.
* There is a large beach without a ramp, so I can have a place to chill with my friends if they bring a wetsuit.
* The event plaza fits nicely. It is roughly in the same place in both of my towns.
* The town hall left me enough room to fit the police station in that corner.

Why I don't like this layout
* Too many ponds. I didn't realise how much they were in the way when I chose the map.
* Rocks in annoying places.
* It just feels like something's missing
* Although you can't see on this map, but a few days ago I updated my game and the campsite is in a very awkward place. It is to the side of the police station :(

Last edited:
I sold my town recently because I wanted a fresh start. It took quite a bit of resetting but I love my new town map. There's very few things I don't like about it. I guess I have one or two inconvenient rocks but who doesn't tbh.

Took me ages to get all my villagers lined up though.

EDIT: Oh, one bad thing! I have oranges as my town fruit and they're my least favorite :(

town map.jpg

Last edited:
My town map for the OYC! This is the town of Pink, Mayor Ghost presides over :>

I love the river and the breakout of the map is pretty even. There are too many ponds for my liking, but I can work around them. There aren't any rocks in too annoying of spots, so that's good. Hoping to get to the island ASAP so I can purchase a wetsuit so I can bask on my private beach 8) praying no one moves-in near me...

My native fruit are apples and my residents are Chester, Mathilda, Truffles, Cobb and Ava. No plans for any alternate characters at this point.

Bfj35lL.jpg

Last edited:
New on the Forums, hoping to participate in the One Year Challenge and meet other Mayors! :3

Town of Elysium

IMG_0003.jpg

Mayor: Kit
Native Fruit: Oranges
Grass Type : Triangle
Population : Cole, Cookie, Kiki, Sheldon, Elise

Pros:
+ west-facing ocean
+ one long, continuous beach
+ plaza surrounded by river
+ retail near train station and tracks
+ good set of villagers

Last edited:
WVW69j8gwgoBpaFZ4B.jpgNot Sure how I feel about it yet, some things are just very awkward, like rocks and ponds. I'm not at all sure how I'm even gonna live with this town for the next year as I'm doing the new 2017 themed challenge. Not even one day in and I may have to restart and rethink this thing lmao, and I already started a blog for it too oops. Oh well. I want a town Map much more like bitterblue's. kind of wish there was a guide to get the selection of maps you actually want to choose from. Sigh.

Currently stayed with this. :p
WVW69j8u6-0GJduOHH.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cherries and Stars.
Perfect. ;-;
Only wish that I didn't have a lazy starter...

Last edited:
After quite a few resets last night I finally ended up with a map I was (mostly!) happy with for my 1-year challenge. I like the backyard pond and front yard river, but in hindsight I kind of wish I'd settled in front of the western waterfall. Oh well!

0102171636_HDR_crop_369x272.jpg

Town of Animalia

Mayor: Zeena
Native Fruit: Cherry
Residents: Bob, Kiki, Bella, Timbra, Cobb

I like the backyard pond and front yard river, but in hindsight I kind of wish I'd settled in front of the western waterfall. Oh well!

Waterfall placement is nice, but because pines can only be in the northern half, I think it's great that you have that space close to the campgrounds to potentially plan a forest :3

After a final reset for the 2017 challenge, this is the map I've decided to go with

~ New Town of Elysium ~

Map.jpg

Fruit: Apple
Grass: Triangle
Residents: Fang, Portia, Molly, Erik, Sheldon
Buildings: Green Station and Town Hall

Last edited:
Town map.jpg

I only have 1 pond. I was new to main ac games and went with the first layout beacause I did not know about choosing layouts. :(

After a final reset for the 2017 challenge, this is the map I've decided to go with

~ New Town of Elysium ~

View attachment 191868
Fruit: Oranges
Grass: Triangle
Residents: Fang, Portia, Molly, Erik, Sheldon
Buildings: Green Station and Town Hall
I love how the town tree is in the center. How is your town coming along so far?

Back