• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Friends (no, not the TV show)

How many friends do you actively interact with?

Votes: 14 17.9%

Votes: 12 15.4%

Votes: 12 15.4%

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • 5+

Votes: 35 44.9%

• Total voters

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7046-6089-3415
How many friends would you say you actively talk to/hang out with? This could be over the internet or real life.
For me, I'd say I have about 3 close friends that I talk to on a regular basis.

I didn't think to put a 0 option. I always just assume everyone has at least 1 friend. Sorry ;-;

i mostly interact with 4 people. 3 irl, 1 on the internet but he does live like a few hours away from me

i used to have a ton of internet friends years ago because i was popular on a certain website and community. i decided to quit and not keep in contact with anyone. it makes me feel good and a little bit bad when i think about it all now

Last edited:
im bad at talking and keeping conversations going oh my ****ing god its so awkward to talk to people in real life. tbt is the only place that comforts me and has nice people. i do have a small group of girls i hang out with but god theyre annoying all they do is snapchat eachother in the middle of class and exchange pictures of guys. it makes me sick i hate them so much. all i am to them is just someone to walk with when their real friends leave. and the only reason they even took a liking to me is because im gay. they bring it up so ****ing much and they ask me the dumbest questions they dont even understand...seriously what the **** is wrong with you. i wish i could tell them this but they wouldn't even care they would just try joking with me because thats all a gay friend is for. sorry for the edgelord rant lol

tldr: no friends

im bad at talking and keeping conversations going oh my ****ing god its so awkward to talk to people in real life. tbt is the only place that comforts me and has nice people. i do have a small group of girls i hang out with but god theyre annoying all they do is snapchat eachother in the middle of class and exchange pictures of guys. it makes me sick i hate them so much. all i am to them is just someone to walk with when their real friends leave. and the only reason they even took a liking to me is because im gay. they bring it up so ****ing much and they ask me the dumbest questions they dont even understand...seriously what the **** is wrong with you. i wish i could tell them this but they wouldn't even care they would just try joking with me because thats all a gay friend is for. sorry for the edgelord rant lol

tldr: no friends

That really freaking sucks. I feel ya. I was just an accessory to a lot of people at one point. Most of my friends are from the internet, so I usually sulk around school by myself. At least I'm not an accessory anymore haha.
But yeah, TBT is a great place with great people. I feel at home here.

That really freaking sucks. I feel ya. I was just an accessory to a lot of people at one point. Most of my friends are from the internet, so I usually sulk around school by myself. At least I'm not an accessory anymore haha.
But yeah, TBT is a great place with great people. I feel at home here.

thank god for the internet or some people wouldnt be here right now ?\_(ツ)_/?

My main group consist of five, two of which I met on Monster Hunter back in 2010. A couple years ago they introduced me to three more, though I don't consider them as close as the first two. I hope we can meet up someday, thankfully we're all in Europe so it's definitely possible and has nearly happened on a few occasions.

I recently joined a Discord chat of some people I used to forum with years ago (2008) as well, we were a very small community but I was so young that I didn't really get to know anybody on a personal level. It's nice being in touch with them again now that I'm older, who knows, maybe I'll be able to connect with them better.

So far I haven't felt the need to keep in touch with anyone from my school days, they were all very shallow people that I'd rather not be around.

I have a friendship group of 6, they're my closest friends tbh. But I also have other friends outside of that group that I regularly interact with on a daily basis or see often (just maybe not everyday). I also have two really close friends back from my home town who I message pretty much everyday, and then there's a few other people at uni that I consider to be a close friend but I will hang out every now and again just because we both have busy timetables so we can't always hang out. I never really had that many friends in all honesty but I've managed to fit into an awesome group of people now...

Two friends only. It used to be about 4 or 5 but a lot of circumstances made it so almost all of then abandoned me and my one other friend..
Her and I are super close now though, so that's a good thing that came out of it I guess.

I have three friends IRL (but two of them I only talk to via text, I rarely see them) and they are the only people I ever interact with. But that's ok they're all great <3

Since I moved, I keep up with old friends on Messenger but I only hang out with 2 of them.

Last edited:
Two of my best friends moved away in 2015 so I only really have two or three close friends that I see on a regular basis these days. I keep in touch with a lot of people online though, and I'm not the kind of person that can handle too many close friendships so I'm happy enough with things how they are atm

Back