• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

There's a Christmas problem on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow, even bypassing the filters replaces it with Christmas. Maybe God doesn't want us celebrating that holiday about collecting candies.

Maybe we should start calling it Christmas Eve?55 since there's 55 days between the two holidays

I suppose we should all just start making our Christmas lists now, considering we're skipping right over "that one holiday". Let's see...I want a Weird Doll, a Pokeball, a Toy Hammer, 10k TBT... :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, now the shop's closed for Christmas. GIMME MY PRESENTS!

Maybe the filter that replaces the words must be a curse from the weird doll.

Seriously.

ser.jpg
This is asinine.

So by bringing attention to this issue, we made it even worse. First, the word is replaced with Christmas. Then censor-bypass words are replaced with Christmas. And third, the shop is closed. WTH staff.

@Apples:

It's your turn to rise and shine. I want you guys to take over this forum. Soon, it will become The Apple Tree Forums.

i hope you all learned the true meaning of christmas

So by bringing attention to this issue, we made it even worse. First, the word is replaced with Christmas. Then censor-bypass words are replaced with Christmas. And third, the shop is closed. WTH staff.

I was thinking that maybe it had something to do with the fair collectible restocks and the distribution of the animated Tetris grid collectible, but this is just a stupid way to cover it up (cause we all know that Christmas is not as good lol).

I was thinking that maybe it had something to do with the fair collectible restocks and the distribution of the animated Tetris grid collectible, but this is just a stupid way to cover it up (cause we all know that Christmas is not as good lol).

The Fair restocks aren't supposed to happen until Saturday.

Why'd they steal our Candy Day word!? We can't not have a Candy Day! I can't dress as a Team Rocket grunt for Christmas, that episode didn't even air in America!

As D. Va would say... "Haepi Hallowin!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait did the mods not account for the Korean translation of Christmas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back