• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hatched this wind egg for my birthday, turned out pretty well!
havent decided yet what breed to change him to, but they all look great in the scries:

non clashing tert, colors in similar families...very nice!! not bad :DD

thanks; if anyone has scrying ideas let me know!

also, i'm looking for an accent to liven up my New Year's Eve Scottish dragon Rabbie Burns; wish there was one with fireworks or something that would be great:

so browsing WC accents, i stumbled across a lone copy being sold by the artist (Calavera) of an old St. Patrick's Day WC accent so i snapped it up. But i had bought a coatl from St Patrick's Day, not a wildclaw, so now im looking for one that fits this accent well. (its being modeled for now by my nature rep/tree derg):

thanks; if anyone has scrying ideas let me know!

also, i'm looking for an accent to liven up my New Year's Eve Scottish dragon Rabbie Burns; wish there was one with fireworks or something that would be great:

so browsing WC accents, i stumbled across a lone copy being sold by the artist (Calavera) of an old St. Patrick's Day WC accent so i snapped it up. But i had bought a coatl from St Patrick's Day, not a wildclaw, so now im looking for one that fits this accent well. (its being modeled for now by my nature rep/tree derg):

omg that st patricks day dragon is great!

I got my new breeding pair some archer's apparel. I was able to get some from the mp, but most were't too expensive on the ah. I want the Toxophilite set too and maybe the Archer's

oh. my. i was about to give up, when the perfect leprechaun wildclaw suddenly appeared on AH, with a St. Patrick's Day hatch day....

- - - Post Merge - - -

may need to get him some britches tho...

- - - Post Merge - - -

and here's the coatl i bought earleir that i was going to use as my clan leprechaun beore i discovered the WC accent. dunno yet if i'll repurpose him, sell him, give him away, or level and exalt...

oh. my. i was about to give up, when the perfect leprechaun wildclaw suddenly appeared on AH, with a St. Patrick's Day hatch day....

- - - Post Merge - - -

may need to get him some britches tho...

well that worked out perfectly! that skin is awesome, & he even has "shamrock" as one of his colors :)

can anyone recommend a UM accent (or fest accent) for male Wildclaws that resembles fireworks or something celebratory??
I would want it displayed on the wings...

also, this thread is titled "FR General;" so i'm going to start a separate thread here "FR venting" lol, as FR venting/criticism is frowned upon over on FR, and as this thread seems primarily focused on the happy details of our dragon sharing and occasional trades... (if it doesnt get much action i can always close it.,..)

Happy Mistral Jamboree! Here my dragon all dress up for the wind holiday

Last edited:
^Awe very cute ^_^

I'm glad that the new apparel doesn't have parts that cover the wings! both of the mask apparels and the balloon cover up the accent I got for my wind rep. Just need to save up for the windbound plumage and she'll have all the apparel I want for her c:

Hope everyone has fun/gets some good drops this Mistral Jamboree!

for some reason the coliseum start5ed dropping fest currency last night, so i was able to rack up enough currency to buy the vista right away to Wind up all of my FR posts lol. I decked out my progen with most of my Wind stuff, but its a bit focused on gettign green around his head for avatar purposes to match the vista:

also snagged all the skins and accents which i dont usually do, the ones i think are really good are the accents for the fae, wildclaw, snapper, and the galestorm one for guardians. also while i was farming currency last night i got my first boss familiar, the crowned roc (its so windie....)!

anybody having luck in the coliseum?? the currency is flowing pretty well, but i havent had any luck with chests. i just went ahead and bought five of them from AH, since its my flight's festival and all i wanted to make sure i got them. (usually i just stick with whatever drops for me and dont try to get the missing ones unless i have duplicates to trade). theres one left, Skybound, but that's too pricy on Auction House right now...

Of the fest skins, there are 7 I want. Luckily the two Baldwin ones are ones I want. So 5 to go. Got enough fest currency to get the apparel but still need vista and familiar.

anybody having luck in the coliseum?? the currency is flowing pretty well, but i havent had any luck with chests. i just went ahead and bought five of them from AH, since its my flight's festival and all i wanted to make sure i got them. (usually i just stick with whatever drops for me and dont try to get the missing ones unless i have duplicates to trade). theres one left, Skybound, but that's too pricy on Auction House right now...

Congrats on the Windie Boss drop! I got two chest in the first 10-15 minutes playing right after rollover when the event first started, haven't seen any since then though.

*peeks out of the shadows*

Happy Mistral ^^

My wind subspecies wish everyone a happy fest!

Ofc the one accent I really want is only from brewing v.v

Last edited:
here's my favorite scry of that G1 i hatched on my birthday (tert stays basic o nthis one). Lawd knows when i woukd have enuf gems to make it happen tho:

dragon

Last edited:
^ Good luck! That's one pretty looking derg. I still haven't gened up my b-day derg yet, and she's moslty baldwin/tr MP genes, only gem thing I need for her is a coatl scroll. Lol I have just not been managing my currency well lately.

I made a new FR sig to go along with the dragon/vista combo I always use and will return to using after the festival week is through (rn its my wind rep with the new fest vista).

9mIXIJt.gif

How's it look? Any critiques? He's designed/named after the cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland, which is why he's disappearing.

Would anyone like a drawing of one of their dragons? I could really use the practice. Though depending on the apparel, skin/accent, and dragon breed I can't really say how well it'll turn out @w@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back