• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Call the Ships to Port: Game Thread - END GAME - TOWN VICTORY!

But yeah fml for clearing Ness and letting him AtE me so early in the game. Is it you and Evan, Ness?

Also mafia vote giver is stupid lol. The roles in this game...

WAIT wouldn't there at least be some sort of mafia bodyguard in the team as well if Ness was lying? Unless for some reason bodyguard is town who has to always be on a mafia. Glow list is fake?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll rage if Ness and glow were team so get ready for that.

Got caught up with something offline and didn't realise it was midnight already. Sorry for the delay.

Fluff will be added later, I'm not going to make you wait any longer while I do that. Let's just skip ahead to the part you're all really here for, shall we?

kQ5bFoc.gif

Thelxiepeia has been defeated.
Her minions are in distress.

THE GHOST SHIPS ARE HESITATING.

Town has earned an extra day.

amanda1983 was lynched. She was Thelxiepeia the Sea Monster (Action-Immune):

Tina said:
Thelxiepeia the Sea Monster (Action-Immune)
You, under orders of the late Queen Persephone, sunk The Bellarbor three hundred years ago along with your brethren. Against orders, you saved a woman upon that ship. A trombonist who would sit on the deck and play at all hours of the night. You left her body on the Tunisian coast, and sang until your voice lured sailors to her, and then you fled back to sea. But you heard that Caliope was killed: killed for her love for you. And that is not right. This town is a plague that you must eradicate.

As a creature of the deep, you cannot be caught as easily as the ghosts haunting Maresalis Island. At night you can dive below the ocean, becoming immune to all actions. You can only be killed via lynch.

Hidden Mechanic
If lynched after the activation of town's time bomb then town will be rewarded additional time. If the bomb is triggered by a mafia sacrifice then this will not come into effect.

Night six will end Monday April 6th (NA) at 4pm PDT/7pm EDT and Tuesday April 7th (EU/AUS) at 12am BST/9am AEST.

If you didn't believe me before, then see Dad's reaction. Dad is town, iLoveYou is mafia.

YEA BOIIIIIIIIIIII....
WAIT A MINUTE!
Heyden knew about the timebomb thing...Heyden you better explain yourself before you get sussesd

Back