• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Call the Ships to Port: Game Thread - END GAME - TOWN VICTORY!

Uhhh yikes.

I have so many questions. I guess some/most of them will be answered with the D4 post. Idek what to make of things are this point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP : *... with the D5 post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome back!

Night four will end Tuesday April 3rd (NA) at 4pm PDT/7pm EDT and Wednesday April 4th (EU/AUS) at 12am BST/10am AEDT.

Tina, just to confirm, EoN will fall at 9am AEST? (As the thread opened at 3am AEST ; Eastern Australia switched from AEDT to AEST on the 1st of April.)

Alright since I'm near certain that I'm going to die I may as well leave town with something for them to sheep to.

The following people should NOT, I repeat, should NOT be lynched this next day phase: Fireninja1, Dad, Ghostkid, Vampnessa, iLoveYou, Heyden, glow, and Antonio.

Now, do I think scum is in that group of players? Probably, but the majority of that group is more than likely town. Fireninja can't be scum, Dad advocated for a no lynch on D4 and scum doesn't want that, Ghostkid is just derpy town, iLoveYou is the most WIFOM-y player of all time but I don't think she is scum, Heyden is following town meta and I like his tone in general, glow...i can't see her accusing me of being scum when I would be proven as town. Basically she said I was lying when it was near proven I was town; if she was scum she would know I was telling the truth 100%. Antonio is probably the least townlike at this point but he was very genuine about how his claim, please read back into him later if you're town.

The only group of players in this I can feasibly see as scum would be iLoveYou, Antonio, heyden and Vampnessa but I see it as unlikely.

Now, you absolutely NEED to lynch the following players this next phase: KermitTea, Ryumia, Amanda1983, PandaDarling. SOMEONE within that group is absolutely scum. Ryumia and Panda are debatable, but Kermit and Amanda are basically shoe in's at this point. If Kermit cannot "confirm" herself like she claims to be then lynch her. Do not lynch anyone outside of these 4 players. I think I might be wrong about my reads, so if you manage to lynch a mafia, you need to continuously read back into other players. I would especially be wary of heyden and Antonio; these two I'm especially uncertain of. Don't completely trust Glow either. Keep reading into her in the following days.

If I'm right about who I think is town, then @Dad, @heyden, @glow and @iLoveYou I'm relying on you 4 to step it up as leaders for the town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and another thing: EVERYONE who hasn't claimed WILL claim this next phase. It doesn't matter if they're suspicious or not; everyone is claiming. If they don't claim, pressure the hell out of them to claim. Glow and Kermit will be the first to claim as well; they will not have free passes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

there is one mafia in Kermit and glow; there is absolutely no way it is Town vs. Town. If one is scum, then the other is town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

preparing for death in T-Minus 30 seconds

- - - Post Merge - - -

sweet freedom i await to see you

YAHII82.png

Day Five.

The News Caf? had been cleared after the discovery of performer Noreen dead in her dressing room. The islanders had been rushed straight across the street to Anne Hall. Lulu, who had confronted the Thelxiepeia?s image in the bonfire, was forced to take the stage.

?So, let me get this straight,? an elderly man muttered as he got to his feet, ?that urban legend about the siren who fell in love with a human is true, and she?s set her undead army on us??

?That?s right, Mr Yusuf.?

?But surely there must be a way we can stop it??

Lulu tipped her head, deep in thought. ?Perhaps there is a way to counter her.?

?Then we should get to work on a plan.?

The doors were thrown open. The wind ushered in an ethereal figure, a bottle of wine in one hand and a lop-sided grin on her face. ?So this is what the land of the living is like these days.?

?Who?re you?? asked Yusuf.

?Captain Tina Jude,? she said, ?or, more accurately, I was the Captain. Until those damned pirates poisoned the keg and left me for dead.?

She tossed the wine bottle against the wall. Her aim was off, hitting Lulu and Ali?s neighbour Desi square in the eye. He dropped to the floor at once. The ghost cackled.

?Barkeep,? she called, ?a bottle of your finest scotch.?

Yusuf shook his head. ?I?m sorry, Ms Captain Ghost Lady, but this here?s not the sort of island where you might find whiskey. Can I interest you instead in a healthy smoothie made from fruit I cultivated myself??

?What, no alcohol!??

The ghost reached into her pocket and produced a pistol. She fired a bullet straight between Yusuf?s eyes. Blood weeped from the wound, dripping down his nose, then he keeled over backwards onto a table. Then Captain Jude put the barrel of the gun to her own temple and pulled the trigger.

KermitTea was killed. She was Jude the Rum Connoisseur (Mafia Roleblocker):

Tina said:
Jude the Rum Connoisseur (Mafia Roleblocker)
Some might have called you an alcoholic, but you considered yourself a connoisseur of fermented drinks and an all around good time. When The Bellarbor left Port Royal in 1697, you were eager to share your newly acquired Jamaican rum with your crew. But pirates spiked your precious drink, and here?s your chance to get your own back. Each night you can replace another player?s drink with 74% absinthe, leaving them completely incapable of walking nevermind capable of performing their action.

Once per night you may PM the host with the name of the player you wish to role block.

Day Five will end Thursday April 5th (NA) at 4pm PDT/7pm EDT and Friday April 6th (EU/AUS) at 12am BST/9am AEST.

i gave Vanessa the second vote because I wanted to see what she would do with it fyi

WHAT DID I TELL U PEOPLE SHE WAS SCUM BUT NOOO U ALL DONT LISTEN!

Full claim: I am Amir the Crown Prince (Vote Gifter). During the night phase, I can pick someone to give a second vote to. I also was aware that I had a bodyguard, who has a bulletproof vest and would survive the first save on me. I could send my bodyguard a 15 word message once in the game that could contain anything I wanted except for my identity. I gave him basic hints and posted "yeet" at the start of day 2 to prove I sent them.

glow is town, but I want her to claim anyway. She was probably the one who killed Kermit.

Didn't you vote for Trundle ?

Also WOW we got really lucky !!

Check the vote thread i voted kermit...in fact I WAS THE ONLY ONE TO DO SO THANKZTHANKFTHANKS FOR BELIEVING IN ME GUYS

- - - Post Merge - - -

**** u phone

Back