• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Call the Ships to Port: Game Thread - END GAME - TOWN VICTORY!

what even happens if we lynch a jester. the jester automatically wins? does the game end or what. if not then I don't get why the jester role keeps coming up lmao

No you don't because it's almost never in games.

Seriously when was the last time it was used

last time it was used was mystic messenger, when Ness shrekt us all :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

what even happens if we lynch a jester. the jester automatically wins? does the game end or what. if not then I don't get why the jester role keeps coming up lmao

Usually if jester wins, the game goes on, but it depends on the game/host

that was in AUGUST

so? this game is experimental after all

I don't want the jester discussion to completely derail the thread; I simply think it's worth noting that Ryumia is, at this point, highly likely to be an anti-town role. Vig, if you're out there, be a sweetheart and shoot Ryu please

even if jester doesnt actively oppose town (tho they do behave in an anti town way) its still in our best interest not to lynch them bc were wasting a lynch on a non scum / hostile third party player

- - - Post Merge - - -

i honestly think ryumia could just be a bad townie whos been targeted for a lynch by maf, i have to read up on their past game tho to see if they match up

i honestly think ryumia could just be a bad townie whos been targeted for a lynch by maf, i have to read up on their past game tho to see if they match up

if I recall, ryumia's only other game was when she was a replacement in Wrath of the Egyptian Gods, and she was a townie but was modkilled. I do recall her being wayyy more active and forthright. I'll look myself but if what I remember is correct, she's certainly playing way differently now, like she has something to hide

- - - Post Merge - - -

wellllll ****

maybe her TP slip isn't one after all

I disagree with that. To me... I think the entire point of the game is to achieve the win condition of the role that one receives.

pretty much all of her posts were defending herself from the onslaught of scumreads since she replaced out Zendel, who was acting kind of scummy.

I still think she's acting pretty scummy now, and there's a difference between what she is saying now vs. what she's saying then, but I'm now not so sure she's actually scum after reviewing her activity. You can see for yourself what I am talking about here

Still, she's not a half bad vig shot option

I'm just going to post once D2 hits, I haven't even read up yet on the pages I missed. :mad:

oh and she also didn't vote in Egyptian Gods...that's why she got modkilled...ugh that makes this read way more challenging, since now it's starting to look like she's acting like the one time she was town...although she was an entirely new player, replacing in. Now she's had several games she's presumably read as obs, and is not a replacement...so why is she still acting kind of like when she was a replacement?

Kinda think that #787 was a townslip from Evan honestly

- - - Post Merge - - -

Premise of it being not that he dismissed what he considered a slip, but he would Ryumia to be similar to her previous game

- - - Post Merge - - -

*found

YAHII82.png

Day Two.

Lulu didn?t sleep a wink that night. Anytime she closed her eyes all she could picture was the King?s corpse, bound in seaweed, and the dying eyes of the poor lifeguard in Anne Hall. Through the thin walls the muffled sound of Ali?s sobs were audible.

The sun had barely risen when Lulu crawled out of bed, took a shower, and tugged a lightweight dress over her head. She slipped out of the house on tip toe, hoping that Ali had finally managed to rest.

The view from her house was the same as yesterday: the same sand, the same sea, the same dockyard. It was if nothing had changed. It was if for one moment the King hadn?t been murdered. And, for one moment, she almost believed it was just a bad dream. That she could just close her eyes and the King would be back on his throne. And that she could walk to the other side of the town and Nazir would be at his usual post.

The door creaked behind her. Ali emerged, his eyes bloodshot and the skin beneath them tinged with exhaustion. He slumped down next to her on the doorstep.

?Hey, Lulu??

?Yeah??

?Let?s get away from here.?

They kept a small boat in an alcove not too far from the house. Often, in their childhood days, their father would take them out on the water at night to watch the stars. Now father was gone, much like most of the men on this island. He was one of the many lost souls they hoped to guide home each night when they lit the lamps in town square.

Lulu and Ali pushed the boat down to the shore and onto the water. Once deep enough, they jumped inside and let the waves carry them gently away from the shore. There was no need for oars. They weren?t in a hurry to go somewhere. They just didn?t want to be here.

But after a while Ali lifted his head. His nostrils flared and he reached for the oars. Without a word he began to manoeuvre the boat around, and they were drifting back toward the town.

?What?re you??

He shook his head. Instead he kept rowing, pulling them past their house and around the anchored boats gently bobbing on the water.

Then Lulu saw the smoke rising from the church. Ali took them close to shore before jumping out, pushing the boat the rest of the way up onto the sandy bank. They tore their way up the narrow cliff to the town, arriving just in time to see a body being carried out of the building. It was laid down on the ground next to two others. The faces weren?t visible, but the man?s cassock and the woman?s habit were all that was needed to identify them.

katezilla was killed. She was Angela the Mother Superior (Townie):

Tina said:
Angela the Mother Superior (Townie)
You have no ability besides your voice and your vote - so make them count!

oath2order was killed. He was Emad the Entitled Descendant (1-Shot Vigilante):

Tina said:
Emad the Entitled Descendent (1-Shot Vigilante)
Everyone here is descended from pirates, even though they choose to deny it, but you carry the title with pride. Descended from Caliope Black and a Siren, you believe you are more than entitled to get your hands on a share of the loot. And you?ll kill if it means you?ll get your hands on it.

On one night during the game, you can PM the host with the name of a player you wish to kill. Your shot will be refunded if it overlaps with a non-town aligned kill.

toadsworthy was killed. He was Arthur the Foreign Father (Detective):

Tina said:
Arthur the Foreign Father (Detective)
Attempting to establish a church in a community influenced by Allah?s teachings is difficult, but Lord knows you are trying. The recent influx of English families to the island, about to lose fathers and sons to the cause, leaves a hole in the heart of women and children alike. Open your confessional and hear the islanders? sins.

Once per night you may PM the host with the name of a player you wish to learn the alignment of.

Day two will end Saturday March 24th at 11pm BST / 7pm EDT / 3pm PDT.

PLEASE NOTE:
  • Voting is NOT OPTIONAL. I was distracted last night, so I didn't even register that people hadn't voted before this morning. This is a one time free pass. Those who do not vote will be modkilled in future.
  • Post links will be tomorrow I need to get this lab report done.

also why tf did scum kill oath? I get why they'd kill toads but oath was decent vote fodder, at least fmpov...

Back