• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Call the Ships to Port: Game Thread - END GAME - TOWN VICTORY!

To be 100% honest, I don't think Ryumia is mafia. I feel as if her posts are more on the lines of cautious town. This is Ryumia's second game and she is playing the exact same way as she was when she replaced into Egyptian Kingmaker. Albeit her posts lack content, a quick compare an contrast is pretty evident that Ryumia is softspoken: This is Ryumia's post filter of Egyptian. Look at this and compare the posts here and in this game. If she is scum I will eat a boot.

I honestly kinda would like to see Locket/Gigalabesh (w/e their name is)/Evan lynched, I don't feel too bad about Mog anymore and Tom is more offputting if anything else. But of course none of these lynches are likely to happen at this point.

@ILoveYou why the vote for Besh ?

@Kayla - I?m not comfortable with a Giga lynch, I?d rather it be Ryu or Antonio.

Katezilla still isn't posting or voting. Giglebesh did.
One is willing to get modkilled while the other one isn't. There has to be a reason.

The people who said Ryu generally has filler posts were right. Also she isn't voting and I feel like mafia would vote, to avoid warnings and modkills.

I’m not voting Ryumia so there’s that.
Also you’re absurd to think mafia will blitz a D1 lynch.

Just saying Dedenne literally voted herself and disappeared, why is she being lynched

To be 100% honest, I don't think Ryumia is mafia. I feel as if her posts are more on the lines of cautious town. This is Ryumia's second game and she is playing the exact same way as she was when she replaced into Egyptian Kingmaker. Albeit her posts lack content, a quick compare an contrast is pretty evident that Ryumia is softspoken: This is Ryumia's post filter of Egyptian. Look at this and compare the posts here and in this game. If she is scum I will eat a boot.

I honestly kinda would like to see Locket/Gigalabesh (w/e their name is)/Evan lynched, I don't feel too bad about Mog anymore and Tom is more offputting if anything else. But of course none of these lynches are likely to happen at this point.

Link's broken.

YAHII82.png

Night One.

Out of respect for the recently deceased King, the lamps weren?t lit that night. Instead the crowd had been ushered from the town square into the nearby Anne Hall. Perhaps the crown prince?s coronation would be immediate?

The grand hall was cool compared to the rest of the island. The sun?s rays couldn?t enter this windowless room. Lulu shuddered as she led Ali, still trembling, to a seat. His skin appeared ashen under the harsh artificial lights.

?How could this be?? A woman squawks. ?Is Thelxiepeia real??

?Oh please, that?s just an urban legend!?

Lulu couldn?t tell where the second speaker?s voice had come from. But soon her voice was overshadowed by a third. And then a fourth. Then it felt like the entire island were voicing their opinions at the same time with no one really stopping to listen to one another.

A body hits the floor with a thump. Lulu didn?t see who had thrown the first punch, but all at once those people who were talking all too loudly are up on their feet. Blood splattered the floor as another half a dozen people joined the fray.

Ali clapped his hands over his ears and began to sing softly under his breath. Lulu wraps an arm around his shoulders, leading him away from the violence. They have barely stepped over the door when a gunshot sounds.

They look back over their shoulder. One of the fighting islanders lays on the floor. A teenage boy Lulu recognises as the local lifeguard. But for all the lives he?s saved in Maresalis, it looks like the one life he could not save was his own.

Dedenne2 was lynched. They were Nazir the Watchful Lifeguard:

Tina said:
Nazir the Watchful Lifeguard (Townie)
You have no ability besides your voice and your vote - so make them count!

Night one will end Wednesday March 21st at 11pm BST / 7pm EDT / 3pm PDT.

Last edited:
Back