Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
well while I have some free time
if you guys have any questions for me just ask although fair warning I haven't read much
but if you want an opinion on someone I'll just go thru their filter

God bless that: a) EoN for me is at 12 noon, b) the doctor said i can take the rest of the week of work and c) next tuesday is a public holiday for us so another day off C:
So, idrk because I think that Tom would be a good king but I’m really unsure of him because in some places I think he’s scummy, like when he stopped people from jumping on Panda and he expected Panda not to sus him but she did and he got pretty upset about it.. hmm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just woke up and my stomach hurts real bad smh
Oh no.. get off your device otherwise you’ll vomit mate

if you guys have any questions for me just ask although fair warning I haven't read much

Keep me awake plz

What do you think of Panda, Tom and Bianca?

Im lying in bed does that help?

WHAT NO
Jump outta your bed and pour heat some water in the kettle and splash it on your face HURRY BEFORE YOU FALL ASLEEP

- - - Post Merge - - -

And heat some water*
Not pour heat lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also see that there’s 13 speechless users viewing the thread;
Chick, Dolby, Heyden, ITookYourWaffles+, N e s s, PandaDarling, Ryumia, SensaiGallade, Tina, toadsworthy, VanessaMay18

in the middle of ISO and not sure if i'll be able to post the thing i am trying to write tbh

without full ISO, these are my reads

in the meantime, in order of confidence:

townpool:
tina - i did iso tina, and i really think she's town this time. should NOT be lynched d2, or at all preferably
f11
chick
panda

ryumia - zendel was a bit questionable..... but ryumia seems like new town and is also lynchbait. @everyone else - be patient and wait for ryumia to make some reads before devouring em.
trundle - i think your town/mafia play are like night and day. i don't think you're mafia unless you're putting in more effort than you ever have to mimic your townplay. it'd be helpful if you could lmk your most recent game as mafia, since i couldn't find it for myself. also you should heavily reevaluate your tina push, as i was iffy on tina in the beginning but especially in her interactions with you, i believe she towntold
kat
jacob
dolby
- we share a lot of the same reads i think, but two of your townreads are a bit questionable. you said you tr'd byngo who's done nothing, waffles and vanessa are also pretty out there imo. i understand waffles was a gut read, but can't remember why you tr'd vanessa

scumpool:
sensai - currently isoing sensai and i'm pretty sure he is mafia. empty questions, doesn't seem to be analyzing the thread. sensai mentions two times that they "wanna reread the thread later" when it comes to evan and also panda but fails to pursuit this information. also don't like the quote talking about how they believe newer players should be given kingship to allow them into the spotlight. you don't need to be king to direct a lynch. sensai's assumption is that only the king has weight in the matter. it falls on all town who are not actively pursuing a lynch. people shouldn't shy away from voicing their opinions just because they're not king. in fact, anyone who wasnt voicing their opinions on a different lynch target had a direct role in evans lynch as much as the people who voiced their opinions in favor of his lynch.
tom - your reads were entertaining to read but i feel like you were bull****ting an essay. i'm not saying being fluffy is scummy, it's just there are some parts were i feel as if you repeated yourself in three different ways to make one commentary. i feel as if the content was low for how much you wrote - there's a lot of nulls and paraphrasing and i'm not sure if you were identifying any specific moments in time. you were mostly summarizing in a broader context. i'm not sure if you were being fluffy to cover up your low content, but i do feel like you could've been a bit more concise without losing any of the entertainment factor.
hayden - not inquisitive, not proactive in making reads/accusations/etc and has been way too reactive in his content. don't really have time to write more and haven't ISO'd so i can't be too specific here
bianca/vanessa - likely one scum between them both, definitely not a team
cleb, byngo/tae & waffles dont have time to write this and theres not much to write on anyway but i got bad vibes from clebs few posts and byngo seemed a bit less relaxed when she was posting. definitely let tae have time to catch up though, and he's not a reasonable d2 lynch. as for waffles, my gut srs them a LOT
toadsworthy - third i guess, not a reasonable d2 lynch but pay attention to KP on n1 also if theres vig dont shoot n1

to clarify, i'm not saying that everyone in the scumpool is mafia together. if i wanted to i could've made a null list where some of my reads would fit better, but i feel that's not effective to put pressure that needs to be on them. i do feel as if i'm making mistakes in my trs, after tina my confidence actually drops off a lot. i also find it hard to believe at the moment that dolby/trundle/kat are all town. so yeah theres that too. also i'm starting to believe panda's town and people are trying to use her for lynchbait............... PS if sensais maf then bianca is likely town and vanessa is mafia as well.

d2 lynch sensai imo, but anyone in the scumpool is up for grabs really. queen me if alive pls. if not then tina/kat should take the throne, tina's my strongest tr at the moment and although kat's not my strongest tr i do believe that a lot can be learned from her rule

WHAT NO
Jump outta your bed and pour heat some water in the kettle and splash it on your face HURRY BEFORE YOU FALL ASLEEP

- - - Post Merge - - -

And heat some water*
Not pour heat lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also see that there’s 13 speechless users viewing the thread;
Chick, Dolby, Heyden, ITookYourWaffles+, N e s s, PandaDarling, Ryumia, SensaiGallade, Tina, toadsworthy, VanessaMay18

Cross my name out im talking to you bb

WHAT NO

- - - Post Merge - - -

And heat some water*
Not pour heat lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also see that there?s 13 speechless users viewing the thread;

goading lurkers.... pro strats

also stop interacting so heavily with toads regarding kingship

I guess something you can answer without needing read the whole thread is helpful, didn't see if you answered the RQS's already but it would be helpful if you answered those

Also these (are they the same as the RQS?):

If you were King, what strategy would you use to choose your lynch candidate?
Would you lynch off your own thoughts or the general consensus of the thread?
Dolby was chosen as our first King, what are you thoughts on that choice?

This doesn’t really deal with anyone regarding scumminess, but something struck me as I sent in a will; What do we think is the likelihood of a mafia/tp aligned roles that can mess with or remove wills? The few games we had either limited wills or had a role that could “scrub the will” to prevent it from being read by anyone.

Stop using this thread as your personal chat room, and who cares about how lurkers rn says about to end there's nothin to do but wait, unless you want to campaign for kingship or something...

This doesn’t really deal with anyone regarding scumminess, but something struck me as I sent in a will; What do we think is the likelihood of a mafia/tp aligned roles that can mess with or remove wills? The few games we had either limited wills or had a role that could “scrub the will” to prevent it from being read by anyone.

i believe the term is a janitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back