wizard

Landon
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Last time I went to Florida to visit my aunt, me and my cousin wanted to go to Waffle House. We went to another breakfast place and my aunt explained to me, my mom, and my sister that down in Florida they call it the Awful House. So we never went. I've never been there.

Have you ever went there? Did you like it?

my parents call it 'the awful waffle' I've never been to one.

I used to live in Orlando Florida and we went to the Waffle House all the time. I enjoyed it as a kid whenever we went. The waffles there are larger than life and it was always a good eat with my family.

Since I moved to California I cannot have Waffle House anymore!

I've been there one I thought it was good. Don't know why its so hated, probably never will.

i've lived in florida all my life and have never heard anyone call it that, haha.
it's off of basically every highway exit on I-95. well, actually, basically any major highway for long distance traveling i've ever seen.
seen more than i can count, but i've never been to one.

I like Waffle House. I'm glad there's businesses in the country where it's teeth-optional.

that must be a florida thing. never heard of or had waffle house. whats so bad about it?

It's okay. Their hashbrowns are good, but their coffee sucks and if you want any other kind of breakfast food, best to go to ihop.

Last edited:
I've never seen a Waffle House in my life, never really traveled outside of the waffle-free area of the US

There's only one or two out of like five Waffle Houses around me worth going to. It's basically the only option around here to sit inside somewhere and eat after 11pm since everything else is closed or drive-thru only. IHOP is an option, but Waffle House is significantly cheaper and closer.

I actually love their waffles despite the reputation. They're even better after a night of drinking lol

I've honestly never been to one, I love waffles though so I'd probably like it. I like IHOP and Denny's so I am sure it's not far off from those other fast food chain waffles.

Back