• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway (^◡^)The Most Popular DT Event-[Ended]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-------------------------------------Vote Form----------------------------------
User Name:*DerwinLV
Friend Code:* in the sidebar
Group A: no. 3
Group B:*no. 3
Group C: no. 1

-------------------------------------Vote Form----------------------------------
User Name:*DerwinLV
Friend Code:* in the sidebar
Group A: no. 3
Group B:*no. 3

Thanks for voting ....T___T

- - - Post Merge - - -

User Name: PrincessAurora
Friend Code: In sidebar
Group A: No. 2
Group B: No. 4
Group C: No. 1

Thanks fo voting T____T

User Name: Orieii
Group A: no.2 <3 (Cutest town!)
Group B: no. 3

Timing of voting will be ended when i wake up tomorrow[Sun.]..goon night see u

Participant's Name: NebulaDark
Prizes: (2)
Comment: Excellent
Do u hope the same event will be held in future? Y
What kind of event do u like: This or some house checking or so I'm not very creative at events^^'
Feedback* : I like this event to bad I got no votes aw well maybe next time...still my town is coming a long way...and it looks bad in the winter :[

Did I do it good this way swpau?

Participant's Name: NebulaDark
What kind of event do u like: This or some house checking or so I'm not very creative at events^^'
Feedback* : I like this event to bad I got no votes aw well maybe next time...still my town is coming a long way...and it looks bad in the winter :[

Did I do it good this way swpau?

yes thanks about ur feedback...^___^ and the "Prizes: (2)" means u can obtain 4 Wi-Fi Ratings from the event...(1 rating is gift for sending feedback.)thx

Last edited:
Hope I'm doing this right. I got the wi-fi ratings thing for participating + 1 vote I think

Participant's Name: Hoshi
Prizes: (12)
What kind of event do u like: any to be honest
Feedback* : This is a great way to get people to hang out in your DT, something I'm always glad to promote. And I don't know who was the person who voted for me, but thank you! :)

yes thanks about ur feedback...^___^ and the "Prizes: (2)" means u can obtain 4 Wi-Fi Ratings from the event...(1 rating is gift for sending feedback.)thx

I know thanks fot making this awesome event :]

Participant's Name:
What kind of event do u like: Any event, as long as it's free.
Feedback* : This was a very fun event and is a great way to get people to see you dream town. Thanks
for this!

Hope I did this right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back