Giveaway (^◡^)The Most Popular DT Event-[Ended]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now is timing for voting the Deam Town that u like the most!

hope visitors vote soon...

User Name: Cuteyuyu
Friend Code: 5473-0180-8550

Group A: No. 3 (Lakesong)
Lakesong really felt like being inside a forest and the paths were really well thought out. c:

Group B: No. 4 (Azalia)
I'm surprised this town is labeled under developing, because it's good enough to be full-developed.
It's really beautiful ( I love the atmosphere and the houses were nicely decorated.) The beaches were nicely designed too! Tbh it was so hard to choose between this and full moon.

Group C: No. 1 (Degrassi)
Looks good so far! I think this town can turn out really nice if further worked on~

All of them were really good! It was hard to decide.

Last edited:
Group B:
Group C:

I'm only voting for group A right now, but Lakesong really felt like being inside a forest and the paths were really well thought out. c:

why u don't vote other 2 groups in order to get more charce for getting prizes of 3 groups?

I'll visit them later :) I have to sleep soon

ok...but pls don't too late...since one of the rule of voting is: (u r the special case since u r the 1st voter)
~ Each voter can vote once only.(can vote 3 groups at the same time)

- - - Post Merge - - -

thx for voting

Lakesong really felt like being inside a forest and the paths were really well thought out. c:

Group B: No. 4 (Azalia)
I'm surprised this town is labeled under developing, because it's good enough to be full-developed.
It's really beautiful ( I love the atmosphere and the houses were nicely decorated.) The beaches were nicely designed too! Tbh it was so hard to choose between this and full moon.

Group C: No. 1 (Coney)
Looks good so far! I think this town can turn out really nice if further worked on~

All of them were really good! It was hard to decide.

thx for voting with feedback for their towns...great

Last edited:
I added 2 more screenshots.

thx a lot...hope the screenshots can encourage more people to vote.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just hope that at least someone visits or votes for me since i am at the bottom. And most people only view the first 3. but I tried. I still think my town kicks ass.

at least the 1st voter has visited all of dream towns....^__^..thx for posting screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back