• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

◄ | Nat's GFX Gallery | ► NEW 9/20

Pokemanz

dont be such a sour wolf
Bells
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Rainbow Feather
Pikachu Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
4Iy6e9t.png

My beautiful face ? ME - Art ? Virals - Coloring @ MayorEvvie

Welcome to my GFX gallery! I like to dabble in making banners and junk.
I use Paint Shop Pro 8 on a crappy little 2004 laptop, so I can't be as pr0 as other GFX artists.

I love using art I receive/commission from others in banners. It feels really awesome to use a picture made just for me in something really bright and stunning. A lot of my GFX will feature drawings by other artists.

Critique is always appreciated!

Since I have an older laptop, I have to rely on other applications/online editors to make certain effects possible. Please keep this in mind when critiquing as I might not be able to use your advice (because I don't have those tools lol)

I also use GIMP for stuff but not too often since I can use better tools in PSP8.

For a complete library of everything I've ever done, check out my
-----Google Drive Folder!-----
It has everything from transparent files to tags to really old gross stuff before I knew what the hell I was doing.

If you're interested in buying something from me, check out my Signature/GFX Shop! I make banners, ref sheets, and town sigs!

I guess that's it. Enjoy my gallery!

Last edited:
ohc8GX2.gif

Nathan Peppers ? Pokemanz - Art ? Ragdoll

Here I'll post all my recent work!
Will most likely be five at a time. I'll replace some as I make more.
These do not include town sigs because anybody can make those. xD

aWZEn0z.png

Sarah Radish ? Pokemanz - Art ? MoonlightAbsol

I love making banners omg. I don't really do anything too fancy, but they still usually turn out nice.

mnqQtn2.png

Banner based on one of the many inside jokes me and my friend have

dBZsanE.png

up2q0bt.png

hlZVaCd.jpg

QEgBAUc.png

I3rnPWW.gif

8zWEeAj.png

7dTiGgS.png

Q016N7G.png

Alex Miller ? Pokemanz - Art ? Phoellipop

Been improving on these lately, I'm so proud.
I make the canvas really big to add all the details though so idk lol

Feel free to offer constructive criticism/advice!
I'm always looking to improve! ^-^

Last edited:
AXvFKlS.png

Werewolf Alex ? Pokemanz - Art ? Ankokuflare

Here I'll show off some of my older, but still really awesome, work! These are my absolute favorites out of everything I have made. Not sure why, but they just are.

XZAZ9eA.png

COwQgUL.png

t4N2quX.png

LJIjamy.png

BLiBO3n.png

B97FCR1.png

MnRhPHl.png

Xwt6hvo.png

pFFaglP.png

yrSBJuu.png

XMgHvE8.png

New stuff will also gradually make its way in should I like it lol.

Last edited:
15YxrKw.png

FlamDawg (Edward) Disco ? Pokemanz - Art ? Finnian - Original ? JennaBellionaire

Here I shall put all the random stuff that either doesn't fit under the other categories or is special in some way.
This includes avatars, stuff I use for shops, special commissions, unfinished projects, and other things I'm overly proud of.

---

5DX2B1v.png

Amber Shine ? Pokemanz - Art ? Ragdoll

Rather new to these, they're lots of fun!

Ump8dhG.jpg

n8udq4R.png

wrU3Ye2.gif

Nathan Peppers ? Pokemanz - Art ? Archaeopteryx

Banners, signs, and other things I've made for my shop thread.

XpHw3Um.gif

GL48T8I.gif

LLSBbxq.gif

wxZv2KA.gif

The FlamDawg one is my favorite <3

MhuYvCY.png

For my Pokemon shop. I think it looks gross tbh

VjGvC59.png

M3BZdUb.png

Banners for my signature shop. Currently using both, they're on a sig rotator.

xKFZl87.gif

0OQ6tP2.gif

Last edited:
You should try using GIMP! c: GIMP is free and it helps A LOT! c:

Glad to see you made a gallery! > v<b

You should try using GIMP! c: GIMP is free and it helps A LOT! c:

Glad to see you made a gallery! > v<b

Thanks! c:

And I tried GIMP but it was like way too complicated. I couldn't figure out how to use the magic wand lol .___.

Thanks! c:

And I tried GIMP but it was like way too complicated. I couldn't figure out how to use the magic wand lol .___.

You're welcome! x]

Oh what did you need to use the magic wand for? XD I rarely use that (only time I use the magic wand is when I need to render, but now I don't even use it for rendering haha) . And GIMP will be confusing at first, but if you work with it long enough, you'll get used to it! c: I find GIMP so much easier to us than PS LOL!! Just recently got PS and I'm literally just doing everything on GIMP and transferring it onto PS then just using PS for text and effects it has haha! (I actually have tried using only PS and not switching to GIMP, but it's so hard haha)

Last edited:
You're welcome! x]

Oh what did you need to use the magic wand for? XD I rarely use that (only time I use the magic wand is when I need to render, but now I don't even use it for rendering haha) . And GIMP will be confusing at first, but if you work with it long enough, you'll get used to it! c: I find GIMP so much easier to us than PS LOL!! Just recently got PS and I'm literally just doing everything on GIMP and transferring it onto PS then just using PS for text and effects it has haha! (I actually have tried using only PS and not switching to GIMP, but it's so hard haha)

I used it for rendering yeah, I tend to do a lot of rendering on certain things, more often than I probably should. x) And while I did try it for a while it just never felt right. If anything I would do as you said and move projects between programs. Plus my laptop is old so it has a hard time dealing with stuff. If I remember correctly it would often freeze or wouldn't let me access some of the toolbars. ._. It was a hassle imo so I uninstalled it. Plus I started using PSP8 in like 2010 so it just feels way more comfortable. xD I'm sure if I could get PS to work on my laptop I'd switch over though.

I used it for rendering yeah, I tend to do a lot of rendering on certain things, more often than I probably should. x) And while I did try it for a while it just never felt right. If anything I would do as you said and move projects between programs. Plus my laptop is old so it has a hard time dealing with stuff. If I remember correctly it would often freeze or wouldn't let me access some of the toolbars. ._. It was a hassle imo so I uninstalled it. Plus I started using PSP8 in like 2010 so it just feels way more comfortable. xD I'm sure if I could get PS to work on my laptop I'd switch over though.

Oh gosh ahahah rendering is so time consuming XD I use the free select tool to render on GIMP because when I use magic wand, it always leaves a little fuzzy outline ; __ ; Ahhh yeah I completely understand what you mean hahaha XD Whatever suits your boat! <: At least you gave it a shot! Hahahaha

Oh gosh!! I think my laptop is 5-6 years old, I'm surprised it's not dead yet to be honest haha!! (I really want to get a new laptop XD )

New shop banner yeahhhh
02Pp9DT.png

Oh gosh ahahah rendering is so time consuming XD I use the free select tool to render on GIMP because when I use magic wand, it always leaves a little fuzzy outline ; __ ; Ahhh yeah I completely understand what you mean hahaha XD Whatever suits your boat! <: At least you gave it a shot! Hahahaha

Oh gosh!! I think my laptop is 5-6 years old, I'm surprised it's not dead yet to be honest haha!! (I really want to get a new laptop XD )

It really is xD Then if something doesn't work and I have to do it myself it looks awful ;u; When I used it it would select random things lol Yeah that should count for something xD

I had a newer laptop but it died from a power surge while charging -.- Now I have this old one I got from a friend. xD

ANOTHER NEW ONE I AM ON A ROLL

MEa93h8.png

I don't like where Alex is positioned but I wanted the moon in there .-.
Okay I think I'm done with gallery banners xD​

Made some random button things for my art request thread. That thing really needed to be organized.

Nathan:
v2PtFLX.png

Zack:
7VAafOn.png

Matt:
y6648kC.png

Alex:
QKvtegV.png

Sindr:

aTbXpJ9.png

The characters have their own bars that match their favorite color.​

Last edited:
Finished this for Cadbberry!

uBqgZji.png

Kinda boring, I need to learn new effects. xD
I should focus on the Alex banner I've been planning on making...​

Last edited:
Got asked to make an avatar. Never done one before but I think it turned out pretty well!

Ump8dhG.jpg

Yeah that is an Instagram filter since they're better than the crappy ones I have lmao

Back