• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway COCO the gyroid bunny ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

tae

h e c k
Bells
Switch
1883-7313-6999
White Feather
White Feather
Feedback
100% (123) +
hey guys, so i've been working on my main town a lot today-
and i've come across one of my 2 normal villagers who want to move away, coco.

i really enjoy coco as a villager,
but with the want for a lazy villager i told myself that the first of my two normal villagers to ping to leave will be accepted and sadly it was coco.

her house is pretty much 100% original- i gave her one new gyroid, but i doubt you'll tell much. ; )
her shirt is a misty tee right now, and i don't think i ever changed her catchphrase.
i just want her to go to a good home, because i really do genuinely like coco- and i actually did pay a hell of a lot of btb for her!

HOW TO ENTER:
{NON CYCLE TOWN ONLY} please post and ask for her + a story of the kindest thing a stranger has done for you.
//example: "I'd like her! and one time in line at starbucks the person in front of me paid for my entire order!

my only request is that you pay it forward.

so in other words, do a random act of kindness somewhere here on tbt or in game.
give someone those free hybrids, those free bells, that set they've been on the search for months,
maybe even a free villager sometime: something like that! : )

her status right now: IN BOXES- will pick someone within the next hour.

Last edited:
I'll take her :D

The kindest thing a stranger has done for me? Hm.... I suppose emotionally supporting me when I needed it... That's pretty nice...

By the way, about the paying it foward thing... I always give my friends things they don't have and if their flowers ever get stolen I always give them some of mine. And one time this girl on the island said she'd spent over 100,000 bells looking for a sea globe at every island, so I gave her my only globe :3

Last edited:
May I have her? One time I got caught in the subway door and some girl came running and rescued me. i will give someone something are looking for free.

Last edited:
Yup sorry about that I edited my post. This happened when I was on vacation. One time I got caught in the subway door and some girl came running and rescued me.

Last edited:
By the if I do get Coco, I'm just giving you a heads up that I'll be gone for 30 minutes or so starting right now.

May I have her pls? This happened when I was on vacation. One time I got caught in the subway door and some girl came running and rescued me.

May I have her pls? This happened when I was on vacation. One time I got caught in the subway door and some girl came running and rescued me.

in about 45 minutes, i'll pick a winner for the giveaway.
i just want other's to have the chance to get her if they want her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll end the giveaway in about 45- so you're alright.

I'm not entering, but it's really cool your doing this. That's really nice, :) And i'll make sure to do a bit of paying forward. :)

Ok thank you. I apologize if I spammed you. I'm a newbie so just got a bit excited. Sorry

haha don't worry :) it's a nice bump for the thread so more people get the chance to see / enter.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not entering, but it's really cool your doing this. That's really nice, :) And i'll make sure to do a bit of paying forward. :)

aww thank you :) i'm glad!
it's always great to just pay things forward- i do it all the time with bells and hybrids and such.
not only does it feel good when you do it, but it also makes someone's day just a little better.

Didnt see the nicest thing - lol

i'll just say something someone did for me on here. c: people have paid for my dreamies before. I actually squealed with joy, and now i occasionally offer to pay peoples dreamies for them. And I promise I will give coco a good home and spoil her to pieces <3

Last edited:
I edited my post ^^ this is so sweet of you to do <3 I recently restarted my town and as I thought, I wanted to give tons of villagers a chance instead of just getting my dreamies and being done. Ive definitely wanted Coco for the longest time though C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back