Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
Can I have Roald?
Definitely. Adding your FC, and sending a VM.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Updates:

Roald has been adopted.

Elise the snooty monkey has moved in.

A 'tier 1' villager is moving out. I will start a new topic for her. When the sale is wrapped up, cycling will continue.

Updates:

Sparro the jock bird has moved in.

Purrl the snooty cat is 'in boxes.'

150px-Purrlypurl.jpg

I am giving Purrl's lurker a one hour exclusive chance to claim her, after which anyone may claim her. I will be available for the next two hours. When I leave, it will be about four to five hours until I return, so if Purrl is not claimed by the time I leave, she should be available for that much longer.

Edit: Just realized Purrl makes me think of Usher's Clockwork Orange-like look in 'My Way.'

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, guys: although I have not heard back from Purrl's lurker, I am in contact with someone else who is trying to make room for her.

I wanted to move on with cycling, so sorry to those who might have adopted her.

Updates:

Flora the peppy ostrich has moved in.

Elise the snooty monkey is 'in boxes.'

95px-Elise_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Anyone want her?

Updates:

Curlos the smug sheep has moved in.

Daisy the stubborn move-out normal dog is 'in boxes.'

95px-Daisy_NewLeaf_Official.png

I will give the lurker a one hour exclusive chance to claim Daisy, after which anyone may claim her.

Last call for Daisy.

Also, love how I forgot to add to the topic title who is 'in boxes,' and only noticed now.

Updates:

Annalise the snooty horse has moved in.

Simon the lazy monkey is 'in boxes.'

95px-Simon_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Simon's lurkers have an hour exclusive chance to claim him, after which anyone may claim him.

May I lurk for Flora? :)
Never had her before and I'd like to see what she's like!

Yay! My daughter is gonna be so happy :3

Add her FC, it's 1736-1639-2916 and I'll add yours! Thank you so much! Let me know when your gates are open :3

Yay! My daughter is gonna be so happy :3

Add her FC, it's 1736-1639-2916 and I'll add yours! Thank you so much! Let me know when your gates are open :3
Ah, your daughter's FC. Sure: adding it now. I will VM you again when ready to open the gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I lurk for Flora? :)
Never had her before and I'd like to see what she's like!
Yes, of course. All lurkers get VM notification when their wanted villager is 'in boxes.'

Updates:

Simon has been adopted.

Benjamin the lazy dog has moved in.

Jacques the smug bird is 'in boxes.'

57px-Jacques_NL.png

A half hour for lurkers to claim Jacques, after which anyone may claim him.

I think you got Benjamin from my daughters void, cause he just recently moved out of her town. I'm not sure though lol

I think you got Benjamin from my daughters void, cause he just recently moved out of her town. I'm not sure though lol
Thank you for letting me know, so that I might inform anyone interested in picking him up (I know some people can be fussy about adopted villagers not starting out 'original').

aww, man. I missed out. :( I was busy cleaning rat cages.
I still have Jacques, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back