• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

Little Mac man, he looks pretty awesome. The only new character I am NOT hyped about is the Mii Fighters..

Last edited:
What's that? Do they go to the top of the screen and drop bombs? I read that from a source weeks ago.

How would team battles work though? In 64 there were colours exclusive to team battles so would it work like that?

no their final smash is they create shadow mario and he draws an X on the screen and the opponents get damaged when they touch the X (they get flung between the different strokes) and then there is like a final hit at the end or something... idk how to explain well but its not bombs b/cos it involves shadow mario

no their final smash is they create shadow mario and he draws an X on the screen and the opponents get damaged when they touch the X (they get flung between the different strokes) and then there is like a final hit at the end or something... idk how to explain well but its not bombs b/cos it involves shadow mario

I read a source saying otherwise but that was weeks ago.

I don't see how it makes sense for the Koopalings but oh well.

ye well its true b/cos i saw it in the stream lol

yea that is exactly what i though. i saw it with the gray koopaling (his name starts with M i think) and then i was confused and then they tried it with the one with the blue mohawk and bowser JR and it was the same and then i realized

I don't get it either, honestly.

A lotta people were really upset that Bowser Jr. attacked in his clown car instead of with his paintbrush, so maybe this makes it a little better :) Has anyone actually seen it, or has it been just written out?

I don't get it either, honestly.

A lotta people were really upset that Bowser Jr. attacked in his clown car instead of with his paintbrush, so maybe this makes it a little better :) Has anyone actually seen it, or has it been just written out?

yes, as i mentioned in my previous post i saw it in the stream i was watching

Last edited:
10294377_686857644683676_507207983593676624_n.jpg

Best.

I am so sad.

The game comes out soon, but I can't play since I need my 3DS repaired but I don't have any transit or way to the nearest gamestop as it is downtown, which is scary when you are alone ):

I am sad now that I got hyped then there is my 3DS problem, but maybe.....just maybe...there is time....
Don't worry, there's always time ^.^ You still have three weeks
If it makes you feel any better, my Wii broke (it wouldn't read game disks) so we sent it to someplace (some Nintendo place I think, it's the place on the website, but idk for sure) and it came back in I think a week. Maybe less.

Unlocked by matches

10 times Ness
20 times Falco
30 times Wario
40 times Lucina
50 times Black Pit (Dark Pit)
60 times Dr. Mario
70 times Robot (ROB)
80 times Ganondorf
90 times Game & Watch
100 times Bowser Jr.
110 times Duck Hunt