• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia I'm Makar you Idiot! Mafia [Game Over - Mafia Wins!]

omg, ryan, YOU'RE the one who isn't saying it because you don't actually know it? if I wasn't a townie I wouldn't even think to call you out on it because I wouldn't know the actual name said in the role PM. AND OFC YOU WOULD TAKE IT LOL.

Your not posting it because you don't know it.

Your not posting it because you don't know it.

hey ryan repeating the same thing over and over doesn't help you.
also I'm not posting it so scum like you and your teammate can't use the townie name. It's obvious to me you're mafia. lol.

Anyway, aside from how I personally know you're mafia, you're acting differently to all the other times you were mafia and were put up for lynch. You're a lot more defensive and tried to push the blame onto other people (myself) whereas as an actual townie you didn't really defend yourself at all. So. I still think you're mafia! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and i'm going to sleep now. feel free to use that as a way to push suspicion onto me with the same sentence again, ryan

hey ryan repeating the same thing over and over doesn't help you.
also I'm not posting it so scum like you and your teammate can't use the townie name. It's obvious to me you're mafia. lol.

Anyway, aside from how I personally know you're mafia, you're acting differently to all the other times you were mafia and were put up for lynch. You're a lot more defensive and tried to push the blame onto other people (myself) whereas as an actual townie you didn't really defend yourself at all. So. I still think you're mafia! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and i'm going to sleep now. feel free to use that as a way to push suspicion onto me with the same sentence again, ryan
I'm Improving. Ok so I'll say it then. the name for town members is Makar.

Reminder that 24 hour Nights and 24 hour Days are in the time restrictions. All actions are expected to be in way before then. If you haven't submitted your action yet, please PM Capella and me.

Day One

The Evil Makars set off for the Deku Tree. However, the rest of the Makars wouldn't stop following them. Apparently, all the Makar clones liked to travel in a group. The Evil Makars didn't like being so closely watched, but they didn't want to give away their wickedness.

They tried to cover up their evil intentions by playing some music. Doctor Makar was especially fond of this music and danced all the way to her grave.

Princess, AKA Doctor Makar, danced to death.

It is now Day One. It takes 4 votes to lynch a player. Day ends when there is majority or after 24 hours.

Ok. Guys don't you think village dweller still didn't say what his townie name is?

##VOTE: VillageDweller

Rip in pieces Princess; it's sad how we lost the doctor so early.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I think Ryan is scum. ##VOTE:Ryan88

I really think VD is innocent.
Ryan didn't know the townie name (but that could just be a mistake)
after what VD said, i think ryan is mafia.
And VD, i am 100% sure the detective inspected you or ryan.
Anyways You're innocent, so ##Vote: Ryan88

*just saw

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really think VD is innocent.
Ryan didn't know the townie name (but that could just be a mistake)
after what VD said, i think ryan is mafia.
And VD, i am 100% sure the detective inspected you or ryan.
Anyways You're innocent, so ##Vote: Ryan88
Vd didn't say it too.

Also cop don't claim since the doctor died there's still a chance of you getting killed tonight.

I'm Improving. Ok so I'll say it then. the name for town members is Makar.

yeah hi you're wrong lol

##VOTE: ryan88

other townies: still do not say the real townie name. i have a plan which will help us find the last mafia who will probably claim townie and will also get the name wrong. of course if they claim detective then um well 2 people to choose between lol but yeah
someone else vote ryan pls

yeah hi you're wrong lol

##VOTE: ryan88

other townies: still do not say the real townie name. i have a plan which will help us find the last mafia who will probably claim townie and will also get the name wrong. of course if they claim detective then um well 2 people to choose between lol but yeah
someone else vote ryan pls
But your scum. You don't know the townie name so that's why your not saying it.

But your scum. You don't know the townie name so that's why your not saying it.

you're not fooling anyone btw
I do know the townie name and you know I do <3 And fyi the other townies also know you've got the name wrong so lol.

And for anyone still not convinced: ryan obviously just claimed townie early just like he did in the other keeps to keep up his townie appearance. He also hasn't voted himself into majority which he has done as town(ie) so ya

where's in-a-pickle. Still hasn't posted since their confirmation post. CrazyGamer also hasn't posted since they replied to me :( BerryPop has at least been viewing the thread and voted. :) Crystals been posting and yeah.

someoneeee please vote b4 i explode

hi in-a-pickle, CrazyGamer,
can u pls come look at this thread o m g

or ryan like vote yourself but i kinda doubt you will :/

Back