• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To 'Anon' - I hope you die in the upcoming bloodbath.

I'll put the post up shortly and send PMs, I'll update flavour text and main page at some point tomorrow.

No one else can be replaced now, if you become inactive you'll be modkilled instead. Stop signing up to mafia if you can't be arsed to play it.

I'll put the post up shortly and send PMs, I'll update flavour text and main page at some point tomorrow.

No one else can be replaced now, if you become inactive you'll be modkilled instead. Stop signing up to mafia if you can't be arsed to play it.

BLOODBATH! D:

> upcoming bloodbath

Oh god why

Yay!!!
Lol @ "To 'Anon' - I hope you die in the upcoming bloodbath."

- - - Post Merge - - -

WWWAIT I USJTU NOTICIED THE UPCOMING BLOODBATH

OMG GUYS I NOTICED IT FIRST AND NOW YOU'RE ALL JUST REPEATING ME AND GAH JUST STOP IT! IT'S BEEN SAID ONCE ALREADY [BY ME] SO STOP POINTING IT OUT GRRRRRRR!

Oh. /itshappeninggif

I noticed Alice has been posting incredibly actively on other parts of the forum, just something I wanted to point out. I believe she's either bored Townie or intimidated scum.

I hope the supposed massacre won't kill lots of Blues, or we're in for a lot of trouble. :(

Day Three

DcH4tsx.png

Mewmewmewm (Dr. Vahlen) was killed.
Superpenguin (XCOM Rookie) was killed.
Minties (XCOM Rookie) was killed.
Dolby (XCOM Medic) was killed.
Aerious (???) was killed.
tsundere (XCOM Medic) was killed.
8floor (XCOM Rookie) was killed.

Death notes:

Aerious -

Last wills:

tsundere -
Okay, hi I'm dead!
First off, I only claimed to three people. Those people being Tom, Harry, and Ashtot. I claimed to Tom at the start of day 1 since I thought he claimed Central, though he claimed "recruiter" instead. Then I caught him and said he was scum but he later claimed jailer to me <3 so I'm pretty sure he's the jailer, especially because he told me he wanted to jail AndyB before day 1 ended. Though you should like totally kill him since I hate him. I then claimed to Harry on day 2. I'm more likely to believe Harry is town aligned than scum, so yeah. Ashtot asked for my role and I honestly have no idea why I even told him. He asked me later who I was going to protect but I asked him why he needed to know, and he politely backed off. That seems more town-like to me than scummy but idk.

Anyway, I protected Tom night one. (I was going to protect Tina but Tom made me protect him smh). I'm protecting Minties night two, if I don't get roleblocked/mind controlled that is.

As for suspicions, I mostly suspected Aerious but if everything goes to plan then she's dead. Mew is also acting different from how she was in past games, I agree with that. I honestly think Elise/Alise was acting weird. She asked me for my role and when she learned of another blue's role she responded pretty weird. She said "so you're a blue............" to that blue and honestly that sounds pretty weird for town to say. I don't believe she's a townie tbh. But she's usually quiet and inactive as town, so I honestly can't tell. At least in Mean Girls and Frozen she made an effort to help in the game, this game she's been doing nothing. She usually talks and contributes in PMs, but this game she has made no attempt to talk to me about it. All she did was ask for roles. She is definitely acting weird.

Superpenguin -
I'm sort of writing this out early because I don't know what XCOM Heavy did yet. I told them there was a change of plans and they are to shoot Moron tonight instead of Aerious.

Moron should've died tonight as a result of XCOM Heavy. If he didn't die, he performed an action last night and was instead roleblocked. You should just lynch him then because he has been claiming to be XCOM Rookie all the time, so if he has an action, it's a scum one.

AndyB is a witness to all of this as well. We formed the plan of switching between Aerious to Moron last night. XCOM Heavy should talk to AndyB and work together on figuring out what to do with whoever is still alive in the duo of Aerious/Moron (Both are insanely annoying and a menace to town). By the way, XCOM Heavy, if you did target Aerious instead, please tell the thread, or have Andy do it for you (If Andy's dead, you could tell Oath I guess? I dunno)

If Moron is still alive, don't lynch him because of those made-up stories he gave you all about me telling him about those false XCOM Heavy roleclaims either. Cause...he wasn't lying. :3 I did tell him all of that just to see like what would happen in the game, what he would do with the info. It was merely an experiment, but when I saw how badly it backfired, I couldn't let it make me look suspicious and Moron was annoying so I decided just try to lynch him, but then Capella was so much better to lynch and we actually hit scum so A+ on Day 2 to all of us (If you have other reasons to lynch him, though, please go ahead).

Remember to look in the Day 2 Votes because Cap's scum buddies may have not voted, but EXALT would've been glad it wasn't one of their members getting lynched, and happily all boarded the bandwagon.

Also, there have been two claims of XCOM Sniper so far. I am willing to believe them both despite not knowing who is claiming them. One could be scum, but I think it's plausible to have two vigs this game. Plus, XCOM Sniper isn't a specific name like Dr. Vahlen. Roles with a proper name are definitely NOT repeated, so if hear any duplicates of those roles, flush them out just as quick as you hear them.

Good luck XCOM! WOO! (I hope I said everything I needed to)

Minties -
Miss you Oath <3

Aerious is probably scum this game, significantly less cocky, but still highly annoying + trying to derail.

Watch out for lurkers and force the inactives to post.

Rip in pepperonis Minties

Dolby -
Dear town, seeing how I have died and have not been one of the stronger players in the thread, I want to apologize, but first my suspicions

First, I would like you to lynch Tom, Tom has had a confident and strong style as town, making solid cases and reasons to lynch players even on day one, right now he seems weak, a bandwagoner, and frightened of doing poorly, almost as if he was scared of harming his team, which had not happened before as town, I suspect that he is a arsonist

Oath2order: he has all the signs of being either scum or blue, I recommend an inspection

Superpenguin: keep an eye on him

Tina: a few pms with her made me mildly suspicious, a bit to supportive of oath

As for the majority of the town, you desparetly need to step it up this game, bandwagoning, inactivity, lack of post quality are a large part of most players gameplay so far

You have 48 hours to decide who to lynch. It takes 12 to reach majority. Day Three ends on Monday 14th July at 2:00 (GMT).

Players remaining: 23/34
Mafia KP: ??
EXALT remaining: ??

Last edited:
Oh. /itshappeninggif

I noticed Alice has been posting incredibly actively on other parts of the forum, just something I wanted to point out. I believe she's either bored Townie or intimidated scum.

I hope the supposed massacre won't kill lots of Blues, or we're in for a lot of trouble. :(
Wonder if the EXALT Heavy hit a hot button player or maybe there's a lot of modkills in coming.

****ING THIRD TIME AS A MEDIC. ****ING THIRD TIME AS A DOCTOR. **** THIS ROLE AND **** THIS GAME. GOD ****ING DAMNIT. I ALWAYS DIE NIGHT TWO. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I have no idea when my will will be up. But I detailed everything in it.
(I figure I can at least say that in my good-bye post)

Fel, I love you as a host, FYI! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back