Bells
Switch
5384-7037-2615
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Gold Super Mailbox
Feedback
100% (373) +
FAUNA

In my third town, Temps, the Normal deer Fauna has pinged my Mayor Alicia for a move that is scheduled five days from the game date. (This happened during the evening of Thursday, May 22, 2014. I am parting with Fauna because I have another copy of her in my second town, Progress, where she keeps company with fellow deer Bam and Erik. I also do not want any instance of a second copy of a given villager from my three active towns.)

Fauna's clothing and her house are at least 90 percent intact (from original). She is wearing the same clothing in which Fauna originally appeared as a starting villager in Temps. (She's No. 2 in listed order.)

Along with awarding adoption, free of charge, I will give the winner a copy of a picture of Fauna. (Whoever wins should not let me, or let himself/herself, forget about the pic.)

The way I want to handle this "Giveaway" is to take Applications for Fauna.

Here are the requirements:

1. Immediately tell me you want to apply. And please list for me your current cast of villagers for the town in which you want to adopt Fauna. (Actually list them rather than directing me to check out your signature.)

2. Please update your Dream Address, specifically for the town in which you want to adopt Fauna. I will visit it (using any combination of my Mayors). And I want you to have your Mayor greet me, as I visit and encounter your town's Mayor, with a message that specifically addresses my Bell Tree Forums user name. (My suggestion: "Hello, Candy!" or "Hi, Candy!" or "Bug Off, Candy." It's all good.)​

Furthermore?

• I will consider no more than the first [15] individual, qualifying applicants. (And I will, from time to time, note whether anyone applying has not met eligibility.) It's limited to 15 because I will not take the time to visit more Dream Addresses than that number.

• I will not consider anyone outside The Bell Tree Forums; meaning, I will not consider an applicant who is not registered here at The Bell Tree Forums?not even if there is a forum member who is willing to act on that person's behalf.

• An applicant must have a minimum of [5] "Positive" Wi-Fi Ratings ["Members who left positive"], and an applicant must have been registered at The Bell Tree Forums by a date no later than May 15, 2014.

The deadline for applicant submission is?

Saturday, May 24, 2014 @ 12:00 a.m. ET.

(For those outside the United States, this is referring to GMT?5.)

At some point on Saturday, May 24, 2014, I expect to have reached my decision.

I will announce the winner of Fauna no later than Sunday, May 25, 2014, at 12:00 a.m. ET. (If it takes longer, or if it takes less time, I'll keep those following this thread posted.) I would like to get Fauna adopted out to her new town home by Sunday, May 25, 2014. (If it can happen sooner?that would make this process even sweeter.)

Specifics about the adoption procedure for Fauna will be worked out between the winner and myself.

A link to this will be posted in the "The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread."

Before concluding this opening post: I want to mention that this is the second Application within a Giveaway that I am conducting. I held one, a month ago, for Marshal. (Link: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...%97Adoption-Completed-04-24-2014-07-10-p-m-ET .) The winner of that Giveaway will not be eligible, if that person is interested, in winning this one. I feel it would be fair to not allow for one person to win two consecutives and, in the process, allow for others to have more a chance.​

:cool:

Good luck!

Last edited:
Hello! I would love to apply~!

I list who's in my town, right?

Charlote has: Fang, Yuka, Merengue, Renee, Chrissy, Bree, Muffy, Curly, and Pate.

My dream address is 5500 4139 3198.

I would love to apply. I have a space for her now and she is one of my Dreamies!

My villagers are:
Bam
Beau
Benedict
Bruce
Deirdre
Erik
Fuchsia
Lopez
Zell

My dream address is:
7300 3406 6148

:)

UPDATE 05.23.2014 @ 11:20 p.m. ET: There are approximately 40 minutes remaining for application. Both Puffy and Superpea are eligible and will be considered. As a reminder to them, they need to have their Dream Address, for the town into which they want to adopt Fauna, updated with their Mayor addressing my user name.

UPDATE 05.24.2014 @ 12:01 a.m.: Application process is over. Only Puffy and Superpea have applied. I will visit their towns through their Dream Addresses.

Decision

UPDATE 05.24.2014 @ 03:50 a.m. ET:

I want to thank the applicants wanting to adopt Fauna. I thank them as well for updating their town Dream Address (including a respective greeting from town Mayor).

I have made my decision.

I will be awarding the Normal deer Fauna, along with a copy of her pic, to Superpea.

Should Superpea change his/her mind, the adoption would become awarded to Puffy.

I will send notice to Superpea. And I will note this with a revision of the thread's title (for the time being).

Thank you!

UPDATE 05.24.2014 @ 06:15 a.m. ET: Fauna has "Moved out." She has been adopted by Superpea.

:)

Thread is now closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back