• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Merengue raffle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

straitjackt

Bells
Feedback
100% (130) +
Short Merengue raffle! It ends in one hour from now. (5pm CST)
Must be able to take her immediately. I will not hold her past the end time. You must say somewhere in your post "For I am the son of a shepard." so that I know you've read everything. Failure to do so will void your entry. It is also preferred that she is a dreamie. Please don't take her to sell or trade for profit. She is in my other town, so DO NOT RUN. When you come to pick her up follow me and I will take you straight to her. I will use a random generator to pick the winner in an hour. (Will still be working on my other town on my other DS while this is going on.)

The friend code for Sunshine town is 3454-0441-2966. Mayor name is Kritten. Please be sure to add this FC! :)
Good luck to everyone! :D

Please complete the following so I know who you are when you come. :)
Mayor Name:
Friend Code:
Short reason for wanting her:

Last edited:
Mayor name:eva
Friend code:0602-7086-9761
Short reason for wanting her:
Ohhhhh my goddddd I've been looking for her everywhere with no luck!!!! I really hope I win. She's my last dreamie. "For I am the son of a shepard" :)

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Karen
Friend Code: 1821-9797-8395
Short reason for wanting her: She is one of my dreamies. I had her in my previous town before my game corrupted and I lost all my dreamies. I'd love to have her back because she's so sweet and wonderful. For I am the son of a shepard.

Mayor Name: Raven
FC: 3523-2146-7736
Short reason for wanting her: I absolutely adore her. I have written a short story about her that took many hours over several days to perfect. I have submitted it to several other Merengue giveaways with no success. I really hope this time it works out "for I am the son of a shepard."

Mayor Name: Aiden
Friend Code: 1521-3083-9342
Short reason for wanting her: i had her in my second town, and i fell in love with her. i let my friend have her, and she sold her/traded her away :( and now i can barely find her. i really hope i win her!! for i am the son of a shepard.

Mayor Name: Mari
Friend Code: 1607-3418-5990
Short reason for wanting her: I've always thought she was super adorable! She's one of my dreamies. Strawberries are my favorite fruit and strawberry shortcake is amazingly delicious as well. Rhinos are so underrated, and her concept is just soo adorable. :D (Don't worry, I won't eat her if I win her! xD)

For I am the son of a shepherd.

- - - Post Merge - - -

because she's so sweet

I see what you did there :3

Last edited:
Name: Anna
FC: 2836 0185 7281
i want Merengue because she is one of my dreamies, and i LOVE her design ;-; she's so adorable! And also a delicious cake! She usually goes for a very high price so its very hard to get her. Thank you! For I am the son of a sheperd :)

Mayor Name: Vivian
Friend Code: 5300-9127-8406
Short reason for wanting her: I just organized my list of dream villagers and it would be my dream to have her be the first of list to be in my town! She's just so adorable! :blush:

For I am the son of a shepard

Wow, thank you for doing this! I am very grateful.

Mayor Name: Milly
Friend Code:4038-7445-7012
Short reason for wanting her: Ok well, this will probably sound silly, but I just love desserts and baking! And because of that I find Merengue especially adorable and would love her in my town. I like to think of my Mayor as a baker, so it's cute that she would find inspiration from her villagers! :blush:

For I am the son of a shepard.

15 minutes left! :D I'm excited to see who wins. I will take a screenshot of the results from the random picker and post it on here after I end and close entries. :) BTW she's not original. I've had her for a while. So she's been well taken care of.. but just wanted to make sure everyone knew that. :p

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Renene
Friend Code:0748-3269-9179
Short reason for wanting her: One of my absolute dreamies- love food villagers and she's the first one I wanted when I heard about her!! For I am the son of the shepard!

Last edited:
Mayor name: Maku, for I am the son of a shepard
Friend code: 2638-0474-4044
Short Reason for wanting her: Getting her for a friend of mine, who is holding Marshal and Whitney for me..

Last edited:
Entries are now closed and I will be announcing the winner momentarily. Please be ready to add me and pick her up if you win! Good luck to everyone that entered. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Screenshot (2).jpg

Milly! You are the winner! :D Congrats!
And to everyone who didn't win this time I will be doing this again whenever she pops up in my cycling town so there is always hope. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow can't read that screen shot... one sec. I'll fix that. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ixxnvq&s=8#.UxZbm_nIaWU

can view better resolution of the screenshot here.

Oh! I can't believe it!! Thank you so much! Oh my gosh aaah. :blush:

I have added you! I'll be Milly from Tiptree. Oh man I can't believe it I can't stop smiling haha. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back