• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia TBT Mafia VI: Faithful June [Game Over/Town Win]

Total BS. The game hasn't even started yet. We don't even know who fell victim to WoTC yet. What is this? You need to take things slower, honeybon. We haven't even had dinner yet!

Well, I'm going to make a post later explaining why I voted for you. I noticed some fishy things~ But I don't have the time to do so yet, unfortunately. :x

Well, I'm going to make a post later explaining why I voted for you. I noticed some fishy things~ But I don't have the time to do so yet, unfortunately. :x

Like what even? I hardly even posted after I got my role PM, and all that I did post was just good-hearted fun since THE GAME HASN'T STARTED YET! You are taking my pre-game posts too seriously. They mean nothing.

Welp, looks like the game started, ya'll. :|

@Superpenguin
Don't know if you're joking or not (lol) but the game doesn't start until in about 40 minutes. If you are, everyone can consider this a reminder.

Last edited:
Apparently you don't know that I'm joking. <3

Wait, you seriously didn't know I was?

Is this because of what happened on day 1 in Mini Mafia 3 because Superpenguin did the exact same thing as you except that he waited until the day started.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh you're joking

June 25, 1983 (Day One)
PyDWPkV.jpg

My life has consisted of desperate attempts to end the suffering for everyone. Most have failed, ending with the meaningless deaths. I have desperately tried to change this world, but my friends only remember dim memories of the resetting worlds that won't stop. Perhaps it will go right this time, but every time I think it's true, it never is. If I keep dying like this... The Great Hinamizawa Disaster will remain permanent.

- - - -

"Oh, dear," the woman said. The sounds of the utensils clicked and clicked. The restaurant had people with heads turned to the display. The news was playing.

During the night of Watanagashi (Cotton Drifting Festival), a man was found with his throat clawed out. A woman has also been found in an oil drum, skewered to death.

"I've heard rumors about the woman in an oil drum," a customer said to the female employee. "I hear the time and death don't match up. It's confusing to me but it's quite intriguing," he said.

"Really? That's very scary to think about it," she replied.

The Hinamizawa Police Station have yet to go through evidence, but they have a special message for the viewers: "To the rumors that say that the woman in the oil drum staged her death, the evidence may prove it--"

"Oh? Why did it turn off?" The customer asked. He looks over to the employee; she shrugs.

She walked over to the display, but the TV didn't turn back on.

"It must be a storm or something."

"Wait... I think the TV turned back on," the customer points to the display.

Another death has occurred tonight. Makkine was found in her home. So far, the case is homicide. Knives were scattered around the body painted with blood.

The TV turned off again.

The photographer's throat was clawed out by his own hands.
Makkine's knives should be painted. (WoTC)

You have 48 hours (equaling two days) to decide who to lynch. Therefore, Day One ends on 7:30pm PST in two days.

The two selected for Hinamizawa Syndrome have been drawn. I will PM the both of you. Again, the mission is to make sure the Trapper stays alive.

Hallucinations will occur but less often due to the game breaking complications it can bring.

The Great Hinamizawa Disaster is coming.

Last edited:
Who wants to lynch Kippla because she has always been an unenthusiastic, spamming Townie. I don't like her gameplay style.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't wanna keep anyone on the outs:

[22:41] <Trundle> imo we should lynch dolby but whatever

- - - Post Merge - - -

[22:42] <Cory> I want to lynch prin

So Day 1 we're just going to lynch a random person and hope they're not a blue role?
A no vote would be better since we have nothing to go off at the moment, but there's a greater chance of hitting a townie anyway

Back